Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2002, 12:37 PM   #21
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Cloaks! Yes, yes, and muffs, a la the Victorian era! So warm!
Old 03-28-2002, 12:41 PM   #22
Pailan
Elven Warrior

Now you tell me! Last month I cut my 2 foot pony tail off! Now my hair is like 6 inches long. I guess I'll always be a fashion geek. Although I did keep my beard... Are those hip again? I keep it short sorta like Boromir's in the flick.

"Who knows, Robin? This strange mixing of minds may be the greatest single sevice ever performed for humanity! Let's go, but, inconspicuosly, through the window. We'll use our Batropes. Our job is finished."

Oh, btw, Frodo lives.

Last edited by Pailan : 03-28-2002 at 12:42 PM.
Pailan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 12:47 PM   #23
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Well, my stepdad has a full blown beard, and my dad has a goatee beard. My dad used to have long hair, but he got sick of it and chopped it ALL off. It's weird getting hair tips from your father
Old 03-28-2002, 03:02 PM   #24
mirrille
Elven Warrior

A muff!

Gee! I used to have one when I was...oh...6 years old. I wonder where it went. There may have been a little hat to go with it. It was white and furry and I looked so cute! But that probably has alot to do with being 6 years old.

I think I will look for a cloak after all. I'll look into making one if I can't find one. But my sewing machine will probably choke on anything thick enough to qualify as "warm" in my book. I may have to get creative. Not now though. All the stores are gearing up for spring/summer. Might be a good time to be looking for a cute little straw hat, preferably with ribbons. Gotta protect that skin from sun damage.
mirrille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:08 PM   #25
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I've never really payed attention to what's in fashion, I just wear what's comfortable, and I couldn't care less what's in style. . .but I really like those peasant shirts and so on, just not skirts. I hate having to wear skirts and dresses and other such torturous things! Well, torturous for me, that is.

Cloaks are fun! I'm trying to finish mine so I can wear it more often. It is seriously in need of hemming, but I can't really sew. And I always wear boots.

Despite my inability to sew, I am making myself a costume for TTT for next year, and I'll probably wear it for halloween. And guess what it is. . .Legolas, of course!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:32 PM   #26
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Oh, I love long flowy skirts...not those tight mini things, but the hippie style skirts. They're very comfortable and cool in the summer.
Old 03-28-2002, 10:36 PM   #27
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

I have six or eight outfits of the same type. ;) T-shirt with cargo pants.

All I have to do when picking out my clothes is decide what colour I want to wear today. I guess I'm an istar going through an identity crisis. ]: )
Old 03-28-2002, 11:11 PM   #28
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Jeez, sounds like my constantly changed hair color
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 11:17 PM   #29
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

That reminds me...my hair, which has been dark for several years, used to bleach in the sun, but for the past, oh...two years it hasn't.

Today I noticed it looks like I got highlights. Must be somethign about Florida...hah.