Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2006, 05:14 PM   #11
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBBIT
expecting someone to listen to something that long before posting is a bit ridiculous.

The theory goes against these religions origin stories and other tales. Moses was really a pharoh? Um..... what about Exodus?

Silliness
Listen, I posted it because I think it is interesting and important, especially to tolkienites. Tolkien studied egyptian language extensively, to the point that the numenorean language is based on it. Eg. Elendil's name like any numenorean name is spelled only with the constanants, LNL in feanorion characters of course. This is exactly how the egyptian names are written. Infact the whole story of numenore is very simular to that of egypt, but subsituting egypt with a land mass like similar to atlantis.

The similarities do not end there, numenorians were given their land as a reward and Earindils son was king, I believe after the flood the egypt was given to noahs discendants as a reward for being loyal to god.

It always seemed to me as a child that gods children where always punished and houseless, it just didn't make sense; I guest that's why I became an athiest, none of it made sense, now it does. Like someone wanted it to seem there is always hardship and pain when you follow god. Now I know that we are being lied to, they were rewarded with egypt not made slaves. They were not warlike yet the "corrupters" (you hear this term alot on the site) twisted everything making the egytptians pagan god worshippers and slavers; don't you think that the devil would do this if what I say is true. Morgoth spread lies so that those who should be allies would be enemies, turning brother against brother. He was even spreading lies about the valar to the eldar in the beggining so they would not trust them. Please think. Why would the devil want us to recognize egypt for what it is. The greatest trick he ever played is to convince the world he does not exist; that's why I am not an athiest anymore, I am completely aware of him and his designs now, and he can never hide from me again.

But I was hoping you guys would have examined the site instead of wine and complain and come to these conclusions youself (with a little help from me). Just take your time no rush.

Ecclesiasticus 2:1-5
1 My son, if thou come to serve the Lord, prepare thy soul for temptation...
...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
The Telcontarion is offline   Reply With Quote