Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2006, 03:36 AM   #11
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

I challenge you, and your cohort Spock, to cite one good example of some good that the terrorist racist organisation of the Ku Klux Klan has done for this country, or for anyone. Did they distribute free milk to white homeless babies; would that count if that were the one good deed? Is is a good deed if it is only specifically for white, christian, non-homosexual america? One good example. I challenge you. And it has to be good that was done for everyone's benefit, just as the terrorist actions against all the minority groups was harmful to the entire country's growth and collective psyche, the good deed must be beneficial in the same all-encompassing way. Don't forget to brush up on your facts, there, Lief, while you're hunting around for that one good deed. Discover for yourself what kind of organisation the Klan is, and what the facts are about what they have done and what they believe in. Come back to the table armed with some facts, rather than this hunch you have that your buddy Spock is right. You are the one who is so in love with factology!

I know nothing about Hamas, so I am not even trying to go along with yours & Spock's comparison there with Hamas and the Klan, but if Hamas is anything at all like the Ku Klux Klan, then sorry, but there's no good there. Not if the comparison is supposed to be realistic.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote