Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2004, 12:08 PM   #1
Beor
founder of the color blue

Bring your sense of Humor (possible offensive)

Alright, here we go. Supposedly this has been done before, but I dont know where, and I probably wasnt here for it, but I am going to try it again.

This is all about fun, first of all. Nothing in this thread should be taken seriously, and nothing said in this thread should find its way out of this thread. There is enough conflict in the political and religious threads to supply the moot out there, but in here, we can put all that aside.

This is an insult thread. We come here to put each other down and try to lower eachothers self-esteem. It is all meant to be in fun though, it is supposed to be a place where we can sarcastically make fun of eachother with a lighthearted attitude towards it. You need to have thick skin, in other words. Like I said, nothing should be taken personal, and nothing should leave this thread. If things get too bad, the Mods and/or Admins will shut it down, and we will come here no more.

That said, I think you are all a bunch of idiots, and your ideas are worthless, just to get this place started off on the right foot. Ha Ha