Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2004, 07:48 PM   #11
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Do they know?" Rhiddyn nodded, "'Bout time Rannyn showed up. I expect they are in the tavern?" he asked, eyeing the hobbit. Though, once seeing the state of the halfling he chuckled, "Don't answer that." he said, heading towards the tavern.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Rannyn paced back and forth in the upstairs room, glancing at the door every now and then, expecting the captain to come bursting in. "Haleth," he said after a while, "I need you to do something for me."

"And what might that be?" the man asked, setting his mug down with a thud. Rannyn paused for a moment, wondering if it was a good idea to send a man nearly drunk on this task. Oh well, how else would they know?

"I need you to go to my companions and tell them I may take longer than expected."

"Ah. Where be these fine chaps?" Haleth asked, standing. "I need to get out of this accursed tavern anyway."

"Just go out to the forest, or they may be in the tavern."

"Followed you?"

"Knowing a couple of them, yes. Now go."

"Alrighty then..." Haleth said, heading down the stairs.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote