Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2004, 03:07 PM   #11
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rylkin was thinking about the movements of the Enemy, when his thoughts turned abruptly to the sea. A vast expanse of cool blue water, with gulls screeching out their cacophonic cry. A lonely sailor, barely a speck in the infinite blue, thinking of his wife and wondering when he will be able to return to her.

Then it stopped. He was back in the Elven city. It took him a moment to register what was happening. He fought down a wave of fear when he realized what had happened. He glanced around to make sure everyone was still there. He walked away, where he could still see his companions, but couldn't hear them.

This is another reason to tell them.... Rylkin thought, but still he didn't.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote