Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2003, 06:34 PM   #21
Millane
The Dude

hmm first of all ive seen it a few times now and after the first showing i mainly went to see the last samurai and RotK trailers which were both undoubtedly better than revolutions itself...
Main dissapointment was the lack of Marilyn Manson
it would make sense to have Zion a part of the matrix for the small percentage of rebels that didnt accept the matrix, just somewhere they could be so they didnt cause a fuss...
a lot of the answer to questions like where did the machines come from were not found in the movies but in the animatrix. a lot of people have had difficulty understanding it but i think if you have watched the animatrix and the three movies then you should be able to understand or infer what is going on...
i agree with JD that Agent Smith is another anomalie like Neo, and so i think that Neo could have lived if Agent Smith was destroyed. Another program would have been written to balance the equation soon enough.
Seraph and Mifune were undoubtedly the stars of this movie... i loved morpheus' line just before Neo left for the machine city, something like 'the honor is still mine' a little reference from the first movie... Trinity's death scene sucked as much as her little run to neo at the trainstation, and one of my friends actually cried...
i think it made since to end in peace it sort of amazed me that the humans kept up the war after the machines were so much more advanced, the machines were the peaceful ones...
Loved the scene with the merovingian but i dont think they needed to splay out the scene at the trainstation it was just another program nothing special... Persephone should have been in it lots and i was looking out for the twins but again im dissapointed
it wasnt that i didnt think they gave answers as much as they were unsatisfying and dissapointing, i thought that this trilogy has just gone downhill since the first movie... the second one was great and i was hoping for a grear finale but i wasnt really expecting it....
i would tell people just to go for the Last Samurai, and RotK trailers... they are going to be great movies