Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2003, 06:51 AM   #1
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Darkest Nights

Welcome to the Darkest Nights RPG thread. To prospective new players please enter via the discussion thread as opposed to disrupting the flow of the story. To planned players, welcome to the darkness.

The sun had just gone down and it's pale, dying glow disappeared from the horizon. The sky was dark and the moon had been waning several days now; light was limited. Isis had been walking along the beach quietly when she noticed footprints in the sand leading up to a dark cave on the hill. Just one opening of a great complex of underground caverns and ravines. She went to investigate, but what she found frightened even her...and now they were chasing her...she could hear them behind her. She had to keep running.

She reached the path aside the beach but no one was there, so she headed off into the forest beyond the entrance to the caves. She didn't care what they wanted but she had to get away from them...she could hear them again...see them just behind her...she ran faster...she had to.

Isis blinked. Still nothing. She sat up and her eyes adjusted to the blackness that surrounded her, but still she could see little. She frowned, remembering only that she had been on a beach just before. Standing she reached out a hand to try and find the wall, but before she could turn she heard something behind her. Spinning round she drew her dagger...

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote