Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2003, 07:48 AM   #11
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

I agree with you there Eärniel. Going to MA classes doesn't nessesarily mean that you want to become Bruce Lee. When training once a week you'd get a little extra confidence as well as getting a little into shape (once a week may not proove sufficient though to get into real shape, but it might be enough to ease your mind in a rather hasty and rushing everyday-life). One thing that also is nice about MA is that its classes isn't age-sorted that heavily. There are children, youth and grownups classes where I live. Grownups being from 18 to ->, so I practise with people that are over 60 years of age! What amazes me is their ability to actually do a lot of the same things us 20 year old students do, and one of them has even astma!

What is the most important in my opinion when exercising, is to do so because it is fun. Martial Arts is a lot more fun then going to the gym and lift weights!