Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2003, 10:51 PM   #1
goodwarlord
Elven Warrior

Things or stories that have happened to you that were very strange, scary, or wierd!!

I have a few, but i have to think of all the stories that I have. Do you have like a freaky place in your town or "Village" that no one knows about. Like me and my friends,(actually two of them). WElll anyway, we were down in these woods, by a large river. And ME and one of my other friends were down exploring(We like to look around!) Well anyway, I started yelling becuase I heard this thrushing from the bullrush and plants like a few yards away. My friend and I were down in this deep bank, And I started yelling,"What the #$%& was that?" A start getting freaked out, adn so does my friend that is down there with me. I mean, my other friend, that was on top of the bank, left us, on his bike. My other friend starts to jump up and down, and he leaves the place. I somehow "Weasel" my way out of this thing, and we leave that place. Dude, it was freaky, my friends have seen woman, with no body, but just clothes floating in the air. And I heard this voice two times, and every time it was like ISH TA,MA LA,SECUR! And I will remember all of those giberish words for the rest of my life. So tell me about yours!
goodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote