Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2003, 03:00 PM   #1
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Vampire

uh it's better not to ask unless you can tell me where to find one. I need a uh vampire asap, this may sound crazy to you non-believers and then again there is very few numbers of them left well to my knowledge at least. Anyonw know where i could find a Vampire? I need to talk to one ASAP.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:11 PM   #2
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Good EEEEvening.... blah!

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:13 PM   #3
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Re: Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by elvishfaerie3088
uh it's better not to ask unless you can tell me where to find one. I need a uh vampire asap, this may sound crazy to you non-believers and then again there is very few numbers of them left well to my knowledge at least. Anyonw know where i could find a Vampire? I need to talk to one ASAP.
Well, I think that if you told us WHY you need a vampire, we would be more interested in finding one for you
So I ask you: What are you going to do with a vampire?
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:30 PM   #4
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Actually some of my gothic friends have vampire lust. but only one actually thinks hes a vampire and hes in jail.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:35 PM   #5
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Would it count if I came over and ate you?
Old 03-17-2003, 03:40 PM   #6
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Re: Vampire

Quote:
I'd like to help but I can't remember the location of this month's Camarilla meeting.

There are a few Sabbat types knocking about, but I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw garlic at 'em......

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 04:19 PM   #7
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Insidious Rex
Actually some of my gothic friends have vampire lust. but only one actually thinks hes a vampire and hes in jail.
Nice friends you have I hope you adorn your home with a lot of garlic

Talking about garlic, why don't vampires like it? Garlic is very good for your health! Everyone, including vampires, should eat it.
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 03-17-2003, 04:35 PM   #8
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Y'know, my bother rented a few Vampire and Werewolf books a while back. I'd look it up in some of them, but they got returned to the library.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 04:55 PM   #9
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwaimir Windgem
Y'know, my bother rented a few Vampire and Werewolf books a while back. I'd look it up in some of them, but they got returned to the library.
Does werewolfs like garlic? I believe that werewolfs don't like silver, is that correct? Should I start wearing a silver necklace in case a werewolf assaults me?
I would be more scared if I was attacked by a werewolf than by a vampire. At least vampires look human, which you can't say about werewolfs
Old 03-17-2003, 05:11 PM   #10
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

nope i need a real blood sucking vamp. Do u remember what those books were called? i need a vamp for a uh "spell" this goes into magick and what not and i don't really want to talk about magick i'm just looking for a vamp, the darker the better.
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-17-2003, 05:20 PM   #11
Jonathan

Quote:
nope i need a real blood sucking vamp. Do u remember what those books were called? i need a vamp for a uh "spell" this goes into magick and what not and i don't really want to talk about magick i'm just looking for a vamp, the darker the better.
I don't want to dissappoint you, but you know that spells in real life doesn't work?

Anyway, come on! What kind of spell are you trying to cast?
Old 03-17-2003, 05:22 PM   #12
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
I don't want to dissappoint you, but you know that spells in real life doesn't work?
That and the fact that vampires don't exist.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 05:25 PM   #13
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Khamûl
That and the fact that vampires don't exist.
Oh, vampires exist! They are just ordinary people who think that they are cool or something when they drink blood.
However, vampires * Dracula or the guys in the Blade movies don't exist.
Old 03-17-2003, 05:28 PM   #14
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Do too DO too DO TOO! you just have to look hard enough! spells work sure enough if i knew where u were or who u were i'd put one on ya and then laugh at you as you try to figure out what's going on! do not Tempt me!
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-17-2003, 05:29 PM   #15
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

I could direct you to a place where I know there is at least one vampire. But that's the zoo and the vampire is a bat (that kind of vampire does exist) so I'm pretty sure he's not the talking kind that you need.

Last edited by Earniel : 03-17-2003 at 05:32 PM.
Earniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 05:29 PM   #16
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Quote:
Oh, vampires exist! They are just ordinary people who think that they are cool or something when they drink blood.
However, vampires * Dracula or the guys in the Blade movies don't exist.
True. I was thinking more along the lines of: can't come out in the daytime-have to sleep in their native soil-can turn into a bat-live forever and turn you into a vampire by sucking your blood-evil minion vampire.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 05:38 PM   #17
Jonathan

Quote:
Do too DO too DO TOO! you just have to look hard enough! spells work sure enough if i knew where u were or who u were i'd put one on ya and then laugh at you as you try to figure out what's going on! do not Tempt me!
Yes, I'm tempting you! Cast a spell upon me and let's see what happens!

By the way, do you mind if I ask you if your spell-thing has anything to do with those voices, which you talked about in another thread? (This thread)
Old 03-17-2003, 05:46 PM   #18
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Quote:
Does werewolfs like garlic? I believe that werewolfs don't like silver, is that correct? Should I start wearing a silver necklace in case a werewolf assaults me?
I would be more scared if I was attacked by a werewolf than by a vampire. At least vampires look human, which you can't say about werewolfs
a silver cross would take care of both those problems

Does it have to be human I can think of a couple of bugs and birds...
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 05:53 PM   #19
Jonathan

I've looked the word Vampire up:

Etymology: French, from German Vampir, from Serbo-Croatian vampir
Date: 1734
1 : the reanimated body of a dead person believed to come from the grave at night and suck the blood of persons asleep
2 a : one who lives by preying on others
b : a woman who exploits and ruins her lover
3 : VAMPIRE BAT
Old 03-17-2003, 06:19 PM   #20
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Of course, neither I nor my brother actually believe in Vampires or Werewolves (though I admit I have wondered if it were possible from time to time, in some sort of Satanic pact), but we are both fascinated by the folk lore and myths (though I don't like Werewolves that much).

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote