Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-02-2003, 12:39 AM   #1
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

The Sweetest thing....

I'm just wondering and i did a search but couldn't find anything sorry if there is something and i didn't notice. But i was wondering what's the sweetest thing your bf (boyfriend) or gf (girlfriend) has ever done or said?
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 12:51 AM   #2
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

All I know is the sweetest thing I ever did for someone was for one of my ex-gf's. On Valentine's day, I became a chef, made a huge dinner, appetizer's, full-course cuisine, dessert, done under a candlelight room with win and all that. Then I led her to another room, where I lined a trail of hershey kisses that went along a hallway and into another room with them forming an arrow to her presents and roses.

I know it sounds cheesy/corney and didn't take long to explain, lol, but it was an awesome night, especially seeing the look on her face
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Dúnedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 12:53 AM   #3
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Quote:
Originally posted by Dúnedain
All I know is the sweetest thing I ever did for someone was for one of my ex-gf's. On Valentine's day, I became a chef, made a huge dinner, appetizer's, full-course cuisine, dessert, done under a candlelight room with win and all that. Then I led her to another room, where I lined a trail of hershey kisses that went along a hallway and into another room with them forming an arrow to her presents and roses.

I know it sounds cheesy/corney and didn't take long to explain, lol, but it was an awesome night, especially seeing the look on her face
*boggle* Wowza. Dude that sounds cool!
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 04:51 PM   #4
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
Dúnedain, that is so sweeet!!!

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
------------------------------------------------
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 04:54 PM   #5
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

*laugh* Dúnedain the ladies man. Thats pretty slick. Almost as good as "the puppy bait" for pickin up girls.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 04:59 PM   #6
congressmn
Incharge: neighbourhood security

i made the promise of lovin the girl 4ever. thats bout the sweetest thing i ever done.
Old 04-02-2003, 05:24 PM   #7
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by congressmn
i made the promise of lovin the girl 4ever. thats bout the sweetest thing i ever done.
thats a pretty big promise. careful. ever hear the song Paradise By The Dashboard Lights?

Old 04-02-2003, 07:21 PM   #8
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

Hm... choices, choices... gimme a min, i hafta decide...

i'll have to decide on, "----------" (I have never had a boyfriend - or a girlfriend for that matter lol *jumps off cliff in despair* jp)

Last edited by Sminty_Smeagol : 04-02-2003 at 07:34 PM.
Sminty_Smeagol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 08:15 PM   #9
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Sminty_Smeagol
Hm... choices, choices... gimme a min, i hafta decide...

i'll have to decide on, "----------" (I have never had a boyfriend - or a girlfriend for that matter lol *jumps off cliff in despair* jp)
sminty i think yer unofficial boyfriend would disagree. a date counts as an opportunity for romance i think.

Old 04-02-2003, 08:22 PM   #10
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

On my birthday, my husband always makes a "big deal". Helium balloons, twisted crepe paper garlands hanging across the ceiling, a storebought cake with my name on it, he and his father play their guitars and sing to me, special little presents from my favorite store..."Kirklands".....It's the birthday I never, ever had as a child! I couldn't hardly believe it the first time, I started crying!
Old 04-02-2003, 08:42 PM   #11
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Awwwww that is sooo sweet the b-day one and especiallly the one dunedain mentioned.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote