Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-08-2004, 01:52 PM   #1
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Stupid Actions

This thread is for stupid actions. Ok here's mine: I was reading the Silmarillion in my homeroom at school. I looked up and saw I had 4 minutes left until the passing period. I began reading again, knowing nothing of what happened next. I was so absorbed in it that I didn't hear the bell for the passing period ring. Nor did I hear the bell for the beginning of 1st period. Nor did I even notice that a large group of students left and others came in. After about ten minutes, I began to wonder why the 4 minutes had taken so long. I looked up at the clock, and I realized it had been about 20 miutes since I checked it "four" minutes before. I still wasn't sure (I thought that maybe H.R. was extra long or something), but I found it hard to concentrate on my book. Finally, after I noticed most of the kids in the 1st period class were complete strangers. My teacher was on the phone and was in the middle of a sentence when she saw me looking around the room with an undescribable look on my face. Imagine all these smilies in one face: . Anyway, still in the middle of her sentence she asked "forgot to switch." Then I heard her telling whoever was on the other line that I forgot to switch. Hows that for stupidity, eh?
Old 02-08-2004, 02:57 PM   #2
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

lol.

I was supposed to work thursday(and i did), anyway, i was supposed to be there at 3:00, but here i am at 4:00, still here at entmoot.
when suddenly "yikes" hits my ears, someone yelled it loudly, and it takes me a moment to realize that it as me.
i suddenly realize that i was supposed to be at work.

well, thankfully my boss was merely amused that i had forgotten, so it wasnt any big deal after all.

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 07:17 PM   #3
Pirate
Enting

One time When I was anout 9 or 10 I was playing outside with my Aunt's dog. The dog started chasing me and I made a dart for inside. My Aunt is a neat freak and had recently cleaned thier slideing glass door. I didn't relize the door was closed until I broke my nose on it. I had never cried that hard in my life.
Old 02-08-2004, 09:17 PM   #4
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (sorry)

stupid things i have done have mostly gotten me into trouble like pissing in a guys gas tank,punching a hole in the wall,buying a paintball gun which didnt get me into trouble but did break like a week later waste of 300 dollars. (i was gonna use it for vandalizing though ) and there is more which i wont divulge for now
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 11:44 PM   #5
gollum9630
Canadian Guy.

Quote:
Originally posted by gimli7410
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (sorry)

stupid things i have done have mostly gotten me into trouble like pissing in a guys gas tank,punching a hole in the wall,buying a paintball gun which didnt get me into trouble but did break like a week later waste of 300 dollars. (i was gonna use it for vandalizing though ) and there is more which i wont divulge for now
lets see, for you there is smoking pot a lot, skipping school, smoking pot a lot, going to soccer practices stoned. theres probably more but it would be to many to post or remember.

the stupid stuff i have done, well, i dont remember any as of now, but ill post agian when i do.

Wierd Harry Potter quotes

the old nintendo duck hunt game

Lemmings

Swron

Random Homer Simpson Quotes

Last edited by gollum9630 : 02-09-2004 at 11:11 AM.
gollum9630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 08:59 PM   #6
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

When I read books, although I'm a very good reader [college reading level (even in middle-school)], I make mistakes when reading words. For examples:
I thought Bilbo was said like Biblo.
When I was reading a Star Wars: New Jedi Order book, I thought Tsavong Lah was a Warmster. Later I realized that he was a Warmaster.
In the Silmarillion, I thought Nan Dungortheb was pernounced like Nan Durgonthreb or Nan Durgontheb.
I thought Nurvingiels name was Nurvrigel.
I also thought that hectorberlioz was hectorobliz, or something like that.

Sometimes when I'm writing, I forget how to spell words I write very often, which of course is weird because I have a high-school vocabulary (in middle-school). I can't give any good examples.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:15 PM   #7
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Leaving a note that involved cutting class on my desk while my back was turned, and having my teacher read it out loud.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 10:30 PM   #8
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by trolls' bane
When I read books, although I'm a very good reader [college reading level (even in middle-school)], I make mistakes when reading words. For examples:
I thought Bilbo was said like Biblo.
When I was reading a Star Wars: New Jedi Order book, I thought Tsavong Lah was a Warmster. Later I realized that he was a Warmaster.
In the Silmarillion, I thought Nan Dungortheb was pernounced like Nan Durgonthreb or Nan Durgontheb.

u think that is bad, in grade 7 when i was reading a wrinkle in time outl loud instead of saying organism i said orgasm
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 11:39 PM   #9
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by gimli7410
u think that is bad, in grade 7 when i was reading a wrinkle in time outl loud instead of saying organism i said orgasm
lol i did the same thing when i was reading a book aloud...to my family! as in, mom,dad, and little brothers! oohhhhhh, that was bad...
btw, wrinkle in time: pretty good juvenile fiction

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Lady Ravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 07:31 AM   #10
Draken
Elf Lord

When I still did research stuff we had to move a helicopter. So 5 of us were pushing this Wessex into place (2 on each wheel oleo and one steering it by pushing the tail one way or another). Anyway I noticed that 2 people didn't really fit behind the wheel mounting too well, so I jumped over it and pulled instead. Which was great until I fell over and was confronted with a couple of tons of Wessex rolling towards me. So I lay very still and let the helicopter roll over me (avoiding the wheels!).

So when moving a helicopter by hand, always push, never pull!

....or am I?
Draken is offline   Reply With Quote