Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-26-2003, 04:40 PM   #1
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Comic of the day....

'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen
Dúnedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 04:49 PM   #2
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Look very closely on this one, lol
'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!' - And those were the words that Elendil spoke when he came up out of the Sea on the wings of the wind: 'Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world.'

'Then Tuor arrayed himself in the hauberk, and set the helm upon his head, and he girt himself with the sword; black were sheath and belt with clasps of silver. Thus armed he went forth from Turgon's hall, and stood upon the high terraces of Taras in the red light of the sun. None were there to see him, as he gazed westward, gleaming in silver and gold, and he knew not that in that hour he appeared as one of the Mighty of the West, and fit to be father of the kings of the Kings of Men beyond the Sea, as it was indeed his doom to be; but in the taking of those arms a change came upon Tuor son of Huor, and his heart grew great within him. And as he stepped down from the doors the swans did him reverence, and plucking each a great feather from their wings they proffered them to him, laying their long necks upon the stone before his feet; and he took the seven feathers and set them in the crest of his helm, and straightway the swans arose and flew north in the sunset, and Tuor saw them no more.' -Of Tuor and his Coming to Gondolin

"Oh. Forgive me, fairest of all males of Entmoot...Back down, all ye other wannabe fairest males! Dunedain is the fairest!"
--Linaewen

Last edited by Dúnedain : 01-26-2003 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-26-2003, 04:50 PM   #3
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

--Linaewen
Old 01-26-2003, 04:52 PM   #4
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

--Linaewen
Old 01-26-2003, 04:55 PM   #5
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

--Linaewen
Old 01-26-2003, 04:59 PM   #6
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

LOL, good old Gimli and Legolas

Did Boromir die by tricksey?

--Linaewen
Old 01-26-2003, 05:05 PM   #7
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Is Boromir really dead?

How wizards really fight....

How Uruk's really are able to bear the sunlight....

The true answer to Legolas's hair color.......

--Linaewen
Old 01-26-2003, 05:07 PM   #8
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

How Glorfindel was edited out of the movies....

How badly Gandalf craves pipes....

--Linaewen
Old 01-26-2003, 05:28 PM   #9
Shadowfax
The Fleet-Footed

Comic of the day...more like comic book of the day! Whoah! Okay, anyhoo, yeah, some of those were pretty funny! LOL!

"To remain ignorant of things that happened before you were born is to remain a child" (Cicero, 106-43 B.C.)

"Art is a lie which makes us realize the truth" (Picasso)
Shadowfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 05:33 PM   #10
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

LOL, yeah I was only going to post one, then I started looking at other one's and I couldn't resist sharing those one's with everyone. There are a ton more on that site, but the one's I posted I thought were the best one's

--Linaewen
Old 01-26-2003, 10:31 PM   #11
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

Those all were pretty funny! I hope you post more tomorow!

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 10:58 PM   #12
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
LOL!!!!! the one where Frodo marries Boromir is the best!

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
------------------------------------------------
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 12:35 AM   #13
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

um yeah well why dont you just give us the link to the site so you don't have to post so many?

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 05:10 PM   #14
eowyngirl14

Quote:
Originally posted by Dúnedain
LOL, yeah I was only going to post one, then I started looking at other one's and I couldn't resist sharing those one's with everyone. There are a ton more on that site, but the one's I posted I thought were the best one's
Will you post the site for us all? Please!

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-27-2003, 05:14 PM   #15
Dúnedain
High King of Númenórë

Here it is, but beware the site is not in English, except for the titles of things, which I don't understand, lol. I just found the comics randomly as I have no idea what anything says on there

http://www.thefellowship.nl/

--Linaewen
Old 01-27-2003, 05:28 PM   #16
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I love these jokes!!!
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 05:45 PM   #17
eowyngirl14

I just checked out the site... couldn't understabd a word! I came across a games section though... very fun!

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-27-2003, 06:23 PM   #18
Evenstar1400
Elven Warrior

can u tell me what section to go to? im really confused since its is another language......