Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-15-2005, 02:29 AM   #1
Halbarad of the Dunedain
Elven Warrior

The Shield

Does anyone here on the Moot watch the FX show, The Shield? A friend turned me on to the show and now I watch it every night its on, the only problem is... I never saw the first several episodes of this season! So... if there is anyone in here who watches the show talk about it here, and also... if anyone does watch could someone summerize and/or explain some things to me!?

"I want to see pretty people doing ugly things..." ~ Unknown

"Damn it n' such!" ~ Stewie Griffen
Halbarad of the Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:18 PM   #2
Captain Stern
Elven Warrior

I love The Shield! Unfortunately, I don't have satellite any more so I can't watch it. I've missed a lot of the episodes myself so I can't fill in the gaps for you. The show is all about Vic, as far as I can tell. I think it's amazing how a man so short and bald can come accross as such a lion of a man. It's utterly convincing too. I was glad to see he got a part in Fantastic Four, even though I'm guessing he'll be all cgi for most of the film. Dutch is very interesting too. Last time I saw The Shield he killed his cat in an effort 'to understand the mind of a psychopath' (or something like that) after a murderer he was interrogating taunted him at his inability to understand the mind of a killer. It was quite an important development in his character and I'm gutted I didn't get to see any more of it.
Then hate overcame Fëanor's fear, and he cursed Melkor and bade him be gone, saying 'Get thee gone from my gate, thou jail-crow of Mandos!' And he shut the doors of his house in the face of the mightiest of all dwellers in Eä.

Last edited by Captain Stern : 08-05-2005 at 02:20 PM.
Captain Stern is offline   Reply With Quote