Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2002, 10:37 PM   #1
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

My eyelids were still heavy as I awoke back in my human form. I felt refreshed though, as if something, some heavy burden, had been taken off my shoulders. I did not get up, and I observed that everything was quiet, save a few whispers between Sicirus and Gandalf. I closed my eyes once more to pretend to be asleep so I could hear.
"We cannot keep her with us," said Gandalf," she is clearly a menace to the Fellwship."
"She is too valuable to us!" replied Sicirus,"she is a valuable asset, and also my dearest friend. How would you leave her behind, anyway?" With that I knew the subject of the debate; me.
"You've already seen the extent of her powers. They're too dangerous. She took out a dragon in one shot."
"Well if you intend on leaving her, then either I won't let you or I'm staying behind. That's final!" With that Sicirus stood up, took her staff and walked off. Gandalf was murmuring things under his breath that I could not hear, then he turned his back in my direction. I took this chance to soundlessly get up and follow Sicirus' path.
I found her by a small creek and I sat beside her. " I didn't mean to eavesdrop," I started,"but I guess it was coincidence. I heard you and Gandalf talking."
"I wouldn't be surprised,"she said,"Mithrandir does not understand you or me. I wish he would think about the roles you've played on our journey so far."
"Maybe he thinks I'm most susceptible to becoming a servant of the Dark Lord."
"He does, in fact. All the more reason I protested. I also protested on my behalf. He has only seen the beginning of my powers." I nodded in agreement. We got up and walked back to camp in silence.

OOC: I'm trying to write as much as I can before I won't be able to!
Old 10-20-2002, 11:31 AM   #2
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

When we had returned to our camp, we found that Gandalf was sitting by a small fire and Aralorn sitting up against a tree. Sicirus went to him, but I went to Gandalf.
"May I speak to you?" I asked. He looked at me with eyes full of suspicion. I looked down and was ashamed of my actions against him. I quickly added, "We will stay here and talk if you want." He seemed more relieved when I said that, so I began again, "My most sincere apologies for my actions, Mithrandir. I-- well, it's just that--what I did--"
"I know what you're trying to say, my friend," he said," I know you were angry at what I had done. I was in a troubling situation. Our whole party was split apart, and fast decisions were necessary."
"But you did not have to abandon them--"
"It was inevitable!"
"Why didn't you tell me they were captured when you freed me?"
"I--" Gandalf fell silent. I knew a suttle change had come over him, that something was different in him, and it made me feel suddenly insecure. If something happened to Gandalf, if The Shadow came over him, we would be doomed. I stood up and went to Sicirus and Aralorn, who had been watching the progress of my conversation.

OOC: I hope I didn't say something that breaks away form our main point!
Old 10-20-2002, 02:53 PM   #3
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I watched everything in silence. If Brokehorn would be left behind, then Sicirus would stay too. Where would I go? Would I stay let things take their course? Would I follow Mithrandir? I wasconfused, and Brokehorn left with Sicirus then came back. I watched, then... a silence filled the forest. I listened carefully. Everything became clouded, a dark shadow was all I could sense. I shook my head to be rid of it. But it would not clear. Mithrandir noticed my concern, and he came over. "What is the matter?" I looked at him. Why should I tell him anything? Wha if he would succomb to evil?
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 02:58 PM   #4
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I watched everything in silence. If Brokehorn would be left behind, then Sicirus would stay too. Where would I go? Would I stay let things take their course? Would I follow Mithrandir? I wasconfused, and Brokehorn left with Sicirus then came back. I watched, then... a silence filled the forest. I listened carefully. Everything became clouded, a dark shadow was all I could sense. I shook my head to be rid of it. But it would not clear. Mithrandir noticed my concern, and he came over. "What is the matter?" I looked at him. Why should I tell him anything? Wha if he would succomb to evil?
"It is nothing." I shook my head. "I just need to clear my head, it is nothing, Mithrandir." He looked concerned. I walked into the woods, and then cut back towards Lorien. Where the Elven Guard would be, there was no one. Of course all the Elves had departed. But when I reached the Galadhrim, I sensed...Orcs. They had come into Lorien and had taken over the city!! What's worse they were mobilizing! I was shocked. I quickly went back to the Fellowship and told them. Gandalf shook his head.
"If we do not get out of here, we will be killed." He said. "Brokehorn, could get a message to the eagles? Maybe..." He trailed off. It seemed as if all hope was lost as the sounds of Orcs around us filled our ears.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 10-20-2002, 03:05 PM   #5
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: good addision to the story.

ic: Brokehorn became enraged at Mithrindir's slow actions on rescuing Aralorn and myself. Though I was quite releived she was safe. Brokehorn raged at Gandalf and advanced on him in fury. I went in front of her and explaind to her that we were all safe and that was all that mattered(sp). Gandalf became so angry at Brokehorns actions that he wanted to leave her behind as a caution. I told Gandalf I would never leave my friend behind and would leave the Felloowship if that was his solution. Gandalf decided not to leave brokehorn. That night Aralorn and I watched as Brokehorn and Gandalf became friends again. (I know this is corny but I am just reveiwing what has happend.)

Brokehorn rejoined Aralorn and me as we sat with Dolenloteiel and Ethereal(sorry I forgot your name. )as we helped make new arrows and a new bow for them. We spent a peaceful night under the stars. I leid next to Brokehorn and Aralorn and discused the odd behavier of Mithrindir. We decided to forgive his actions and be thankful that we are all still living. We moved forward(sp) in the early morning as the sky turned a brilliant red and the birds chanted the songs of Tinuviel. We made our way to Rohan. Gandalf still avoided the eye of Brokehorn and I stood between them to avoid any outbursts. Gandalf and Brokehorn became a bit mistrusted of each other but were still wiling(sp) to work together. Dolenloteiel and Ethereal trained each other with fighting skills and became quite good friends. Aralorn became a bit happier to be returning to his country.
Old 10-20-2002, 03:44 PM   #6
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Everyone were angry that night on me, and I didn't understand why. (occ: I really don't, actually). (ic I just thought that if I would run and cautch the orks who kidnaped Sicirus and aralron, and stay Brokehorn in the cave, she will be forgotten there. So I went to Brokehorn first, and then rescued Sicirus. But they were angry. I talked to Aralron, and he seems the only one who understand me, while Sicirus, Dolenloteiel and Etheral were neutral. I wanted to keep riding, fast, but they didn't want to. We made a camp and stayed there for the night. Before they went to sleep, Dolenloteiel felf something.... she said that there are orks nearby.

I suggested to start riding, and to run away of these orks. But then...
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 04:40 PM   #7
entss89
lord of the ents

as me and gandalf talked he seemed dismayed and lost in his own world, i understood why gandalf went to go get brokehorn first and i dont see any reason why he should not have went to brokehorn first. lets face the facts brokehorn was by her self and i was with sicirus so i say i would have choose the same thing, but i still understand sicirus and brokehorns side. well as me and gandalf were talking suddenly their was many orcs and goblins and other wild and mysterious creatures except these were no ordinarry creatures they were..........

OOC: im sorry that i havent posted for a while i was grounded and i give you my deepest apology. thanks.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 07:37 PM   #8
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

OCC : Grounded AGAIN???? lol

IC That night I began training Ethereal in the art of weapons and fighting. Although when your fighting for your life it's not considered an art, just...necessity. Anyways, she needed help. I first taught her the proper way to grip a knife which could be important. For now, I told her just as long as the grip is right, stab anyway you want. She smiled. I had told Gandalf that I sensed Orcs, and he wanted to ride away. We were just mounting up, when they came. All of them. Brokehorn, Sicirus and Gandalf stayed behind shooting fireworks. Aralorn stayed as well, but Gandalf told me to get Ethereal up into the lower foothills at least, and shoot from there. I did and we went up there. I began raining arrows from the heights, when I noticed Ethereal was gone. Suddenly I saw her below on the field. She had my knife and she was forcing her way to the others. Then, she-exploded. Literally. A big blast of white light and sparks emanated from her, and all the orcs were decimated. WOW. Gandalf, Brokehorn, Aralorn and Sicirus were flat on their backs. Ehtereal then collapsed, as the sounds of the forest became quiet.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 10-21-2002, 08:39 PM   #9
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: ohh yeah and there probilly may be more to come. he he!

as the orcs came flowing over the mountains me and sicirus started performing amazing fighting skills. i decided that my sword was not needed for this battle so i got out my finely made bow and arrow and started killing as many fowl creatures as possible. as i watched sicirus's amazing powers i got lost into a dream of the many powers of the wolfs. i suddenly came back to realality just in time to chop a orcs head off befor it almost killed me! as dolenloteiel was fighting from above i felt the soft gental voice of a elf speaking to me in some languege i did not understand, i wondered if it was dolenloteiel but i could not tell. i went next to gandalf who was fighting amazingly and asked him if this would be are last incounter with the orcs [jokingly]? he just gave a little chuckle and went back to performing his magical powers.
Old 10-22-2002, 08:06 AM   #10
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: what just happened there to Etheral?

ic: We were riding again, after the fight, while Aralorn tried to heal Etheral. We made a camp in the night and slept. In the morning, we were already in our way towards Gondor and Ruhan.

in the afternoon, a messenger came and told us that evil come out of Orthnk, trying to rull Rohan. I knew now we have to go threw Rohan and save them.
Old 10-22-2002, 05:12 PM   #11
entss89
lord of the ents

gandalf went to me after the battle and told me that we must go thrue rohun and help the people for they are in deep troble, i was so glad to hear that i was going back to my country where i was born! i told sicirus the news and told her to have a good night sleep for we will be in a great battle and i did not know if we would have much sleep later. befor evryone went to sleep i left , and of course i told gandalf this and he appoved, i went hunting for something nice and meaty just something that might satisfie our tastbuds. i took my bow and arrow and stood very quiet for many miniutes.................................

finally i saw a familly of coons ( baby rabbits ) i was so excited that i practicly scared them off but they did not move much, i got out my bow and errow and got only 3 out of the 5 but i decided that was a good catch for the night and everyone would be quite happy. i started off for the camp but something slowed me down i felt as if evil was stirring nearby but i just shruged it off and went to the camp. when i got there sicirus was the first to smell my catch she became very happy and started to do a dance around me i told her to settle down for they will be better after i cooked them. i started to cook them and befor long they were finished. i got out a couple of plates i bought from rivindell ( just in case) and set out our food . that night we were all happy and well , i say we needed those coons for we were practicly on starving ! i was so glad to see everyone sitting down eating and singing old songs around the fire...

ooc: he he that was longgggggggggg sorry.
Old 10-22-2002, 10:09 PM   #12
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

Ethereal was knocked out, and we fled as soon as we finished off the last advancing orc. Aralorn had caught some coons for our meal, and brought them back to camp. Sicirus was very hungry, so she ran laps around Aralorn in excitement. He calmed her appetite and told her to wait for the cooked version. It was well worth the wait, and with satisfied stomachs went to sleep with Aralorn as first watch. I could not sleep anyway, for too many problems were on my mind. Even when his watch was over and Sicirus took over, I could not make my eyelids shut. Something didn't feel right and I knew others had this sense as well. Darkness was forever creeping over Middle-Earth even though Sauron's secret weapon was destroyed. My ears perked up. I noticed Sicirus looking at me with worry and alarm so I knew she had heard it too. Hoofbeats in the distance, hoofbeats bearing evil with every step.

Last edited by Brokehorn4000 : 10-22-2002 at 10:11 PM.
Brokehorn4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 02:24 PM   #13
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

After a good meal, everyone wanted to sleep, but I didn't. I felt something is comng towards us, trying to discover where are we exactly... I blocked his first attepts, but it started to be harder to block, and I wasn't sure I could've block it if Sicirus wake up and help me, right on time. We blocked him for now, I thought. after few hours, I felt he tries again to see us. Now I felt him stronger, maybe another person helped him. Sicirus called Brokehorn, but it was too late... He (they) discoverred us.
Old 10-23-2002, 06:24 PM   #14
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

"To arms everyone! The enemy has found us!" I cried. I could not take much more of the constant sudden attacks. I let my sword skewer countless orcs, but the attackers had allies that stilled my hand. The others had seen them too, and the orcs ran into the woods in glee and fear. They were convinced we would be no match against the foes before us; but I was convinced otherwise, even as the Nazgul stood ready to slay us.
Old 10-23-2002, 07:27 PM   #15
Ethereal
Hobbit

ooc: doleloteiel-hahahaha you shoud have seen my face when i read over your entry!! i was like "i exploded????" and then just started laughing when i realized i hadn't been killed off

ic: The night that the orcs attacked was one of the most climactic of my life. It began happily enough-Dolenloteiel tried to teach me a few basic skills in fighting, and I felt we formed a sort of bond over this. Dolenloteiel had just caused a grin to spread across my face by saying "As long as the grip is alright, just go ahead and stab whatever", when the orcs attacked. Dolenleteiel quickly went to speak to Gandalf, and I was left alone. Impulsively, I ran towards the orcs and began to fight using my new "grip and stab" technique.

I quickly realized that, as I was simply a novice in battle, it had been foolish to attempt to take on this many orcs! A fear began to grow inside my heart, but an anger as well. I began to think...."Why," I asked myself, "are these orcs even alive? Why," I continued to ponder, "must they continually disrupt our journey, and destroy so much good with their evil?" by this time I could feel a powerful surge growing inside of me, and a short distance away I saw my companions fighting for their lives. Seeing those who had become so dear to me in danger caused something to snap.

I knew what was going to happen, though it had happened to me only once before. Somewhere, a long ways down in my heritage line, there was someone, some sort being whose race is unknown to me. This someone gave me several, somewhat magical, qaulities. When I am extremely angered and/or in grave danger, something inside me simply bursts, and that is what my companions wittnessed that night. It is quite a difficult feeling to explain, and I do not have any control over it. I did know, however, right before I "exploded", that I was going to help save my friends. The warmth I got from that feeling is, I believe, what truly set of my internal bomb. Finally, I felt myself lifted slightly into the air, and a light began to shine in my eyes. I tilted my head back to the stars, closed my eyes, and let all of my anger and frustration literally burst from within. Days later, I was still unconcious as my fellow companions fought against the Nazgul for their lives.
Old 10-23-2002, 07:39 PM   #16
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: You guys are a fun read.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 08:01 PM   #17
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:its about time we got back to those Nazguls. I am not going to retrack over what has already happend so I will start off with our new battle.

ic: After a hardy meal of coons(cooked and caught by Aralorn. Though since Brokehorn and I would not have minded raw rabbit for our wolf taste.) i made a cushy spot under a tree for the company to sleep on. brokehorn took first watch. I could tell she was uncomfortable. This was usaually the result of a feeling of danger. Soon my feelings of danger were mutual(sp) to hers and I could hear the distant patter of hoove beats ringing in the silent darkness. It was occomponied by the sound of snorting and eery(sp) cries of an unatural beast.

Mithrindir joined us in alarm and aroused the company to be on alert. From the shadows of the moon nine creatures approached us with speed like swift wind in a meadow, barley making a sound as they came opone grassy land. The company quickly circled the fire puting their backs to it and facing out ward determindly. The Nazguls were accomponied by a group of orcs who gave the impression of no fear towards us. I looked at the company then at Aralorn. I smiled at him comfortingly and he smiled back. brokehorn and I held hands to strengthen our powers.

The Nazgul stopped at our point and swiped their long swords out and threatend us with their cries. We stood strong.
Old 10-23-2002, 09:12 PM   #18
entss89
lord of the ents

when i awoke from my deep sleep i noticed that everyone was awake except me so i got up and asked why the such quietness? they did not answer but then i heard hoof beats and noticed that it was the nazgul i got up and took out my sword and saw sicirus smile i wondered why he smiled at a time like this but i just smiled right back in a reassuring way of telling her i got her back.
as i saw sicirus and brokehorn hold hands i knew they were gitting there strengh togeather. i went over right next to gandalf and told him that i did not know if we could defeat all 9 of these terrible creatures, he looked at me and said that if we have strengh we would defeat any danger that comes our way! i gave a nod but did not really trust his judgement.

ooc: hey sicirus whats happening are you leaving us or something? (you know like how you havent posted for a while.)
just wondering?
Old 10-23-2002, 09:35 PM   #19
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: Sicirus isn't leaving us! (Or at least, I hope not!). She might just be preoccupied elsewhere. Speaking of which, I hate homework... I can't post anymore tonight anyway.
Old 10-24-2002, 05:59 PM   #20
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:I am not leaving you. I just was busy for two days and could not go online.

ic: The Nazguls swiped at Gandalf with its sword shaving parts of his long beard of. Gandalf ignored this and stood tall.(He He Beardless Gandalf ) The nine others stayed back and watched their leader as he looked at all of us as though judjing our courage and strength. Dolenloteiel looked nervously at the others and the circling Nazgul. She gripped her bow tightly as though it was a cliff that if she let go of it she would fall. The Nazgul came to a stop next to the young Elf maiden who looked at him with a mixture of fright and etermination. The Nazgul took hold of his sword and started to place it near her throat. Dolenloteiel couls not stand this threat and took up her bow and started to shoot wildly at the creature who by shock stumbled away. The elf maiden took this chance and with her new bow joined Dolenloteiel in her rage.

The eight remaining Nazgul rushed in and were met by Aralorns cunning sword. Brokehorn took up her wand and with me started to chant a spell to protect the frightend horses. Then with Gandalf we started to levitate(sp) rocks into the air then shooting them at the Nazgul.