Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 03:39 PM   #161
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I'm NOT weird. Wait... my snot wants to talk to me....
Old 05-10-2002, 03:06 PM   #162
Wulažg
Elven Warrior

I'm not just weird, I'm crazy. Literally. But then I'm really smart so I can get away with pretty much anything. It's fun except for the voices

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO rule the world!
Old 05-12-2002, 06:42 PM   #163
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Welcome aboard, Earniel, Menelvagor, Arathorn (you did join my crew, right? We do need a bard!) and Anduril! (I am assuming you're on my ship somewhere. . .)!!!

Arr! My crew keeps growing! Excellent, now we have a full crew and can sail all over the world! Oh, and Earniel, you forgot that the captain is also very drunk and sees the occasional live person.

Our ship is well supplied with alcohol. Partly from E XK's generous contributions. . .right, Elfmaster?

Loved the song, Arathorn! Just don't throw me overboard, else my friend, the strange crow-ish not-really-a-bird-but-looks-like-one will attack! (hint. She's really a kind of Japanese demon. I'll say no more. *cough*)

*starts dancing and singing mangled songs*

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-12-2002, 06:52 PM   #164
BeardofPants
the Shrike

But who's gonna be locked in with Anduril?
Old 05-12-2002, 06:55 PM   #165
Eruviel Greenleaf

Gollum will, of course! Or my 'Crow' friend's evil cousin. But that wouldn't be nice, he's really evil, so maybe not.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-12-2002, 08:42 PM   #166
TinuvielChild
Padawan

AAAAHH!!! did the boat leave without poor lil' TinuvielChild? i'm afraid i don't have any distinguishing characteristics, other than the fact that i'm an EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO, i look slightly like Galadriel, i have a friend who writes "My little voices say you're crazy" in Latin on her arms and i can actually translate them, i am an obsessive Gilbert and Sullivan fan, and i routinely pass over homework in favor of Entmoot. oh yeah and i go around shouting FRODO LIVES!!!!! at the top of my lungs, and i've seen the movie 7 times and can quote it almost word for word..... so can i join this merry band? can i can i can i huh huh huh?

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 08:49 PM   #167
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Und Balrogs fliegen NICHT!!! Sie haben keine Fluegel!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 08:49 PM   #168
Eruviel Greenleaf

*sends a rowboat out to pick up TinuvielChild...* Provided you are either insane, drunk, or both, you are welcome aboard my ship. But I'm afraid all positions except 'Cabin boy' (or girl, seeing as you are female) are filled. I trust that is alright with you?

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-12-2002, 08:51 PM   #169
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Eh, as long as i get a spot on this here drunk ship (i mean pirate ship), mesa be happy.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 08:54 PM   #170
Eruviel Greenleaf

Welcome then, for you are now part of the crew. Have some cider to celebrate! But, rule #2,347: No Jar Jar Binks!!!

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-12-2002, 09:12 PM   #171
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
Have some cider to celebrate! But, rule #2,347: No Jar Jar Binks!!!
Oh damn.

*Sadly throws Inflatable Jar Jar (tm) overboard*
Old 05-12-2002, 09:17 PM   #172
Eruviel Greenleaf

Since I am a nice, generous (and drunk) captain, I will allow you to keep your inflatable Jar Jar if you so wish, so long as it does not make any noise!!! It must remain quiet. I will only make this exception once

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-12-2002, 09:49 PM   #173
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
But who's gonna be locked in with Anduril?
Who else but the hairbrush who thinks it's a sheep.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 05-12-2002, 09:51 PM   #174
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

Mrowl. Are you talking about me? *pretty kitty eyes*
Old 05-12-2002, 10:09 PM   #175
Wulažg
Elven Warrior

Oh come on, can't I come too? I don't drink(I'm too young) but I AM clinically insane(really). It sucks but it has some perks, like being able to stow away on board of ships... I'm REALLY smart... plus I'm obsessive...and I love Tolkien.... plus I.... umm... I'm pretty good at guessing Menelvagor's riddles...that and AD&D... umm...am I a nerd or what?

I even periodically wear periodical table of the elements shirts (really)

Please please please?

Old 05-12-2002, 10:24 PM   #176
Eruviel Greenleaf

*takes the rowboat out again to pick up Wulazg* And the crew keeps growing! I suppose you can come as well, as the official Insane (fill in blank here...I don't know if you are human, orc, or what. I'm guessing orc.) Better yet, you can be the official stowaway, but you'll have to hide, and make sure I have plenty to drink now so I'll forget your existence, then I can discover you hiding away, and end up letting you stay aboard. And I'm sure your Periodic Table t-shirts will be useful at some point; I can never remember chemistry stuff Welcome aboard, then, stowaway! *drinks lots of miruvor while Wulazg hides in the hold*

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:39 PM   #177
TinuvielChild
Padawan

ok, i don't mind getting rid of my Jar Jar personality. That one was causing too much trouble.

Hey Wulazg, don't worry about Periodic Table of the Elements T-shirts, i wear them too. Pretty neon colors....there's a cool way to remember the first 19 elements: the symbols for them, combined, produce a phrase pronounced as "Hayli Bebc'nof Nena M'gal Sips Clark", HHeLiBeBCNOFNeNaMgAlSiPSClArK-Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, Neon, Sodium, Magnesium, Aluminum, Silicon, Phosphorous, Sulfur, Chlorine, Argon, and Potassium...and i've never taken Chemistry in my life. of course, that's in order; you could always memorize them with the Tom Lehrer song "The Elements", to the tune of the Major-General Song from the Gilbert and Sullivan operetta The Pirates of Penzance, like my friend did: "There's antimony arsenic aluminum selenium and hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium Nickel neodymium dysprosium vanadium..." that's all i know of it. heeheehee....i am exceedingly hyper. Not technically drunk, as i am legally underage, but most certainly acting like it!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:47 PM   #178
Wulažg
Elven Warrior

WooHoo!!! I'm on board! Legally underage nothing, I don't even have my driver's permit yet...I'm still in high school...I'm so ashamed...which is why I stowed away on the ship . Oh and Eruviel, yes I am an orc, but I'm an elf when I'm in a good mood. Either way I'll keep the "water" flowing

Old 05-12-2002, 11:05 PM   #179
Eruviel Greenleaf

Well, orc or elf, I'm sure you will be a good addition to the crew, as will TC, seeing as she got rid of Jar Jar!

Hey, I don't even have a driver's liscense, and I'm almost 18!

Wulazg, *in Sauron-ish voice* I (don't) see you!!!

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-12-2002, 11:15 PM   #180
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I used to wear a T-shirt with Shrödinger's equation, the Universal Gravitation Law, Maxwell's Equations, and the 6 quark flavors in it; but they're a bit faded now.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Closed Thread