Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-25-2003, 09:19 PM   #161
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: Hey, did my character get forgotten???????????? If so the *pout* *sniff* *WAHHHHH*
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 12:46 AM   #162
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Adrian who? Lol, just kidding. We haven't forgotten you, you just never post.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 10:12 PM   #163
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Esta stared out of the window in her small room. A knock came from outside her door. They must be ready. She grabbed her sword and fitted its leather belt around her waist. After grabbing her other weapons and setting them in place, she headed out the door and outside the inn.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 10:48 PM   #164
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Ic: Demity: I soared through the dark skies looking over the deserted land that was once (well still deserted) Tell you the truth its hard to get food around here when nothing lives near by. My wings spread out like a kite in the wind fluttering gently in the soft breeze. I found my way into Gondor and knew that I had ways to go before finding the Misty Mountains. Or Moria where orcs and trolls still dwell. They may have been cowards but I can make sure they serve their creator till death.

I glided past Gondor and over the fresh dewy fields of Rohan. My wings beat the thick moist air and became tired. I plunged to the nearest tree to rest my limbs and find a small snack. A couple of horses galloped by their manes flying behind them like a flag. They whinnied happily and played with each other in the soft grass. My eyes then caught the movement of a small rat scurrying away in fear.
As quick as lightening I swooped down and caught the mouse in the talons. Just as fast I broke its neck and ate the warm flesh with great satisfaction. When I finished my meal I took off again attracting the attention of the horses that gazed up at me curiously.

I flew past Fangorn forest (I think) and watched the dead silent trees trying to see if any ents still remained. No movement just a deep slumber of ancient memories. I flew higher to get more land covered and found the air to be thick with morning mist and suffocating. My wings grew heavy from the moisture so I went back down and found I was coming over a small river and a peaceful land alive with soft green trees tall as mountains but once homes to hundreds of elves. Galadriel left long ago and I was happy to know no arrows would fly at me. Elves knew about me of course, or at least the old ones do. Only a few elves remained and they hid themselves in the dark trees away from the world that they dreaded would come soon after their friends and family left. I saw their eyes glow in the depths of the forest and only hoped they were not willing to come out to shoot or question me.

I could see the mountains in the distance and gave a sigh of relief. They were beautiful but full of hidden danger. They didn’t look too innocent of course, just sort of intimidating.
I reached Moria at last and prepared for my encounter of the group of new soldiers.
Old 09-27-2003, 01:52 PM   #165
Adrian Baggins

ooc:Gulio, u r evil! j/k. If u will give me somethin to post off of I will.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 09-27-2003, 07:07 PM   #166
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Here ye go

ic:

Narewien looked around. Almost everyone seemed to be here already, and with their horses. She ran to the stables behind the inn and found her horse amongst those of the guests. There was nothing special looking about the stallion, but she knew he would carry her to Mordor and back if she asked. She stroked his mane.
"Guess what, Swiftwind? We're going on a quest." She led the horse back to the others at the front of the inn and looked around.
"My horse and I are ready. How about you?"

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 07:42 PM   #167
Adrian Baggins

ooc: Thanx!

ic: I rubbed my electric blue eyes and sat up, brushing grass out of my hair. I looked around till I found Spynx, sleeping curled up by a stream. I awoke Aerlos, the horse that Father had sent with me and Got on his back, riding out of the clump of trees and towards the others. "Good morning. I hope you all slept well," I said, getting off of Aerlos and smiled, tucking the chain that was around my neck under my shirt. "Spynx, come here," I said, looking at him as he limped towards me. A thorne was in his left front paw, making it impossible for him to walk properly. I took the thorne out and cast it aside, rubbing his head.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 09-28-2003, 03:06 PM   #168
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Estaramir mounted Arelnin and gave a whistle. A golden hawk flew over to her and landed on her shoulder. "Ready to get moving Truren?" she said smiling at him. "I am."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 07:53 PM   #169
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"Oh, dear!" Rosie-Posie said as she attempted to pack her things. "We will need plebntly of blankets, and my pots!" She ran into the parlour and grabbed her pans. "Rope!" She cried, "WE need rope!" All and all she packed three bags. There was a knock on the door. "Deary, me. Come in!" She said. Aragorn walked in and laughed at all her luggage. "Rosie, you can't possibly mean to take all that!" He said laying his pack down. "I wished to take more, but not everything fit! It is a horrible business, this traveling, if you follow my meaning." She said with a sigh. Again Aragorn laughed. "Well, Rosie, dear, I'm afraid you will have to part with at least one of the bags." Rosie-Posie set aside one of the bags and carried the others out. They walked outside and waited for the rest of the group.

ooc: is it ok if Bell and Rosie-Posie have a friendship considering Sam and Bill's? just thought that'd be cool.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 11:52 PM   #170
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Ganala, are we ready to go?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2003, 11:56 PM   #171
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
"Yes, I am. I don't know where we are going, though, and I am not a leader."

Ooc: Time to not be the main character in an rpg! Time to relax.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 08:48 PM   #172
littleCat
Elven Warrior

" We should head towards Rivendell, perhaps we can finf something in what is left. then off to Rohan and Isengard." amlta said.

"I'm not weird, I'm GIFTED!"

I'm really okay.......
littleCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 08:49 PM   #173
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Demity: I flew towards the entrance of Moria on the top of the mountains. I flew in and circled like a vulture around the cieling listenig for any movement.

I caught a slight rustle of metal and flew towards the depths of the cavern. I searched in the dim damp cavern for any sign of life. All I could find were bones of dwarves and orcs who had either been eaten or starved. Then in the shadows I heard a low grunting then a clang of metal being thrown against the stony wall.
A large cave troll lumbered around the room deciding what to do with me flying around his head. I searched around some more to see if he was alone but could only see another cave entrance and decided to go there. IO flew past the troll who still looked puzzled at me. I glided easily through the hallways and twisted paths. I reached the bottom I found a crowd of goblins playing with bones and fighting with each other over who got to play with it next. Man they were bored!

I cried out shrilly to catch their attention. At first they looked scared then surprised then anger. Wow I didn't know they were smart enough to know so many facial expressions! I am truly shocked for once.

I told them of my offer of if they fight for us they would not be revealed as the ones who ran away during battle. If they didn't then I would tell my master of their hiding spot. They all agreed at once and tried to shoot me a couple times but missed with pathetic ames.

I told them that by this evening they must be ready to go to Mordor or else the ones who don't come will be hunted down. The trolls came at once for they were hungry for something besides orc or goblin. Or themselves for that matter.

Don't blame them really.

Last edited by Sicirus : 09-29-2003 at 08:50 PM.
Sicirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 08:59 PM   #174
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: OI! Don't forget me, you rotten buggers!

ic: Arvedui jerked awake quite suddenly. "Damn! I've overslept again!" She had never taken off her clothes last night, so she grabbed her pack, flew downstairs, and out the door. "Hey, did you people forget me, or what?!" She gave them all a very lopsided smile to show that she was joking. "Hey, does anyone know where I can buy a horse? I don't have one."
Old 09-29-2003, 09:07 PM   #175
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

"There's another horse back in the stables who belongs to the innkeeper, but he'll never miss him. Has no name. He's yours, if you want him. Just whistle." Narewien said.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 01:03 PM   #176
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Aragorn stood and walked over to Narewein, "Are we ready?" He asked.

Rosie-Posie sat on a rock next to the pony. She wasn't really sure what was happening, but what a nice pony! "Hello, there!" She said petting her nose. She grabed a carrot from her pack and fed it to the horse. "Well, I'm glad someone pays attention to me!" She thought. Aragorn walked over, "What are you doing Rosie?" He asked "Well, I was just keeping this here pony company, if you follow me." Said she. "Yes, well, we are about to leave, are you ready?" He asked. "About as ready as I will ever be!" replied Rosie-Posie.
ooc: I got an avatar!!!!! finaly found one thats small enough yay! of course, its pippin, yay!!! I'm so happy!

Last edited by PippinTook : 09-30-2003 at 02:13 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:36 PM   #177
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Malta nodded, and climbed up on her horse."Let's go my friends."

"I'm not weird, I'm GIFTED!"

I'm really okay.......
littleCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 09:39 PM   #178
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: Hi!

ic: Arvedui whistled piercingly. A beautiful, coal black stallion came galloping out of the stable. He had no saddle, but he was wearing an old leather bridle. I walked over to the stallion and whispered in his ear, "Your name is Arathorn. You will bear no one but me." I gently took off the bridle and flung it on the muddy ground. I easily leaped onto his back. I always rode bareback, but on him, it was even more of a joy than usual. I called to my new-found companions, "Come on then, what are you waiting for?!" I wheeled around, and started to ride off.
Old 10-03-2003, 09:46 PM   #179
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"Oh, yes indeed!" said Rosie-Posie as she grabbed bell's lead rope. "Come now Bell, I suppose you and I are going to become very close!" She rubbed the pony's whithers. Aragorn walked up next to her. "Hello, Rosie, dear! how are you doing?" He asked. "Quite uncomfortable, but Bell here will keep me company!" she replied. Aragorn shook his head and patted his friend on the shoulder.

Old 10-03-2003, 11:56 PM   #180
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ganala smiled though a slight pang went through her.
Well, let's see if the Librarian is as good at walking as at shelving books!
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote