Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-13-2006, 11:03 PM   #161
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

A couple months ago, we were at a mall and I was holding a cup of water. While I was walking, it slipped out of my hands and onto the floor. It was in one of those cheapo plastic cups, so it broke and all the water splattered all over the upper part of the front of my pants, so it looked like I had peed.
Then I went into the bathroom to try and dry it up with some paper towels so it wouldn't look so weird. There was a woman standing in the bathroom, and when she saw me, she said "Accidents happen."
My friend kept trying to tell her that I had just spilled some water on my pants, but the woman just looked at us like "Suuuuuuuuuuuure."

Monk: I'm 100% sure that she probably killed him.
Stottlemeyer: What does that mean?
Monk: 95%...

I feel like Pepé Le Pew when he look up "pew" in the dictionary. *French accent* Le pew? Moi? Noo. -Shawn Spencer

*British accent* It's a bobble head Bobbie! *head bob* -Special Agen Seely Booth
Thain Peregrin Took I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 11:46 PM   #162
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thain Peregrin Took I
A couple months ago, we were at a mall and I was holding a cup of water. While I was walking, it slipped out of my hands and onto the floor. It was in one of those cheapo plastic cups, so it broke and all the water splattered all over the upper part of the front of my pants, so it looked like I had peed.
Then I went into the bathroom to try and dry it up with some paper towels so it wouldn't look so weird. There was a woman standing in the bathroom, and when she saw me, she said "Accidents happen."
My friend kept trying to tell her that I had just spilled some water on my pants, but the woman just looked at us like "Suuuuuuuuuuuure."
Why that schmu--eh--schlemiel!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:36 PM   #163
One_Winged_Angel
Sapling

you want embarassing? how about i'm at Walmart with my new boyfriend, i turn around, and i'm face to face with my ex, whom i dumped for the new guy. i turned so red, you wouldn't even believe it.

Formerly known as Estel13
One_Winged_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #164
Mari
Elf Lady

Embarassing moments enough
When I was little I was given the honor of lighting the christmascandle in front of the entire church, but at home I was never allowed to use matches, so I didn't know how to light the candle and it took me several times before I could finally get the thing to burn and I couldn't have done it without help from the viccar. Off course the entire church was laughing and my cheeks were burning hot
Also, normally I am terrible with names, but now I am in Japan and I am one of the very few blond people here, so everyone knows or at least remembers me, but I just can't seem to remember who those people are. Yesterday a girl started talking to me and from what she was saying and knew about me, it was obvious we talked before, but I just couldn't remember who she is. Now that is okay, but unfortunately the conversation got to the point where I had to admit I couldn't remember her at all, so that was pretty embarassing...
Another embarassing moment in church: there was a marriage in our church on an ordinary Sunday, and all the kids from my year were supposed to give flowers to the bride and groom and their relatives, but as I was always sitting in the back of the church, by the time I was ready to present my flowers I couldn't find anyone without flowers and I just couldn't figure out whom to give my flowers
As I said: embarassing moments enough

...The Earth laughs in flowers ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Hamatreya"...
Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:43 PM   #165
jellyfishannah
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolls' bane
But I have to admit, it's pretty embarassing when someone you talked to a few minutes ago asks how you're doing (i.e. a waitress/waiter, meaning how your food is doing), and you reply, "Good! How are you?"
Ha ha!! I have a terrible habit of saying "Thank you." It sounds so stupid when I hand someone something, they say "Thank you" and then I reply...."Thank YOU." Agh! What would I be saying thank you for?!

Think before I speak. Think before I speak. Think before I speak.

"Don't tell lies you can't keep." ~My little sister...
jellyfishannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:49 PM   #166
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

Well here's something:

In English just today, after class was over, the Indian girl leaned over to me and asked "are we supposed to..." and the rest I couldn't understand! So I just said "I don't know..."

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:52 PM   #167
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Yesterday, I was at a youth group we're in, and we were playing this game that required running, then sitting down before someone else got your seat. So when I was running, I got into a chair, and then, since I was sitting down really fast, I sorta leaned back while I was doing it, so the chair fell backward, with me still on it, and then my belt got caught in the chair somehow, so I was stuck there for about thirty seconds. Awkward!

Monk: I'm 100% sure that she probably killed him.
Stottlemeyer: What does that mean?
Monk: 95%...

I feel like Pepé Le Pew when he look up "pew" in the dictionary. *French accent* Le pew? Moi? Noo. -Shawn Spencer

*British accent* It's a bobble head Bobbie! *head bob* -Special Agen Seely Booth
Thain Peregrin Took I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:35 AM   #168
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thain Peregrin Took I
Yesterday, I was at a youth group we're in, and we were playing this game that required running, then sitting down before someone else got your seat. So when I was running, I got into a chair, and then, since I was sitting down really fast, I sorta leaned back while I was doing it, so the chair fell backward, with me still on it, and then my belt got caught in the chair somehow, so I was stuck there for about thirty seconds. Awkward!
Haha! Indeed.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:04 AM   #169
OldHippie
Elven Warrior

I've had too many too recount in my time but this has always been My favorite "shining" moment. Way back when, when I was a senior In high school, Our spring concert was Jesus Christ Superstar. Well I t turned out to be quite the performance and we were asked to play it at several schools. This one particular day while playing Guitar during the intro I hit this horrendously terrible note, forgot that the mike was right in front me, And let out a reaaly loud "Oh S--t." Needless to say the school body let out a big laugh and I kinda slumped back in the corner.
OldHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:50 AM   #170
Miss Cassandra
Elven Warrior

Haha!
I think thats funny.

Sh*t Happens! Lol