Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2005, 11:16 PM   #161
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

okay, I'm kinda confused now. How am I supposed to look for people who are already there.... I know it wasn't clear that they were at the time you posted, but they obviously are now....

And, Pip, I believe Sici meant Bela...whatever his name is. At least I just asked her and she said she did. So many fairies (and a half fairie) running around, it does get a little confusing.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #162
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Hey that looks good, Sici! I should draw a pic of Evelyn! Didnt think about that. I'll show you guys when I'm done, I have to give you fair warning though, I'm not an expert by any means and in fact, I'm not very good at all, lol! I love this RPG. We should get it moving though, i dont want it to die, I'm madly in love with my character.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 11:37 PM   #163
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Yeah, I know, so am I!

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 01-08-2005, 01:02 AM   #164
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...IMAG0007_1.jpg

Well...there it is. Unfortunately, I dont have a scanner so I had to take a pic with my very low quality digital. It looks so much better in person, there's actually a lot of detail in there somewhere...

OOOH, Sici meant Gulio? *chuckles* Well dont i feel stupid then! Sorry bout that. It has been a loverly chat though.

Last edited by PippinTook : 01-08-2005 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:49 AM   #165
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

GULIO.

*tackleglomps*

*clears throat* I would like to announce that my friend, Miss Gulio, Strength of Many has reached her 1,000th post! *applaudes* WOOT. This calls for tea *splashes the Gumbo with tea*

PARTAY.

Old 01-09-2005, 10:17 AM   #166
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

OOC; Lol your are such a enting mooter the way you act about how many posts you have

Nice picture though kinda fuzzy. I like it. And, by the way, I changed my mind and, decided since our characters are alredy talking, they can talk.
Old 01-10-2005, 02:52 AM   #167
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

You NOTICED!!! Yay!! *tosses m00fins* I'm so excited! It took forever, but I finally made it. I feel... old. ^^ *parties and does the happy dance*

Wow, both pics are really good. Personally, I can't draw a straight line without a ruler, but my pathetic attempts are enough to amuse me. ^^

I wish I hadn't made Belaparthalion's name so long. It's really a pain to type. Anywho, I don't mind the mix-up at all. Bela... Josh, can just glower or whatever. If it goes too long with nothing happening maybe I can have Areanna yell at him more. Muahahahaha.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #168
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*bows* Thank you, Sici. I guess you could call Gulio and I enting mooters *grins and squishes Gulio* She was actually here a little bit before I was, though I caught up with her in posts. MUA.

*giggles* Hey, Gulio, can I call you 'The Big G'?

Old 01-23-2005, 07:14 PM   #169
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

Okay, now it is time for me to get back into this! I'm glad it hasn't progressed more that a week in-character. I think it is about time I brought my other companions into it? I forgot all of their names. Better check back to the top.
Old 01-23-2005, 07:55 PM   #170
trolls' bane

Gollum

Siri, do you mind if I borrow Dulin and Orodroch for a post? If not, I'll edit it.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:25 PM   #171
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolls' bane
Siri, do you mind if I borrow Dulin and Orodroch for a post? If not, I'll edit it.
Sure you can use them all you want. As long as this story starts to go faster then its going now.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:32 PM   #172
trolls' bane

Gollum

Okay, that saves a lot of editing.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:31 AM   #173
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"The Big G"? Sweet. Call away, thou Tea Hobbit! ^^ Man, in real life I have no nicknames, but when I come here I get nicknamed left and right. GSoM, GSM, Gumbo ( ), and now the Big G. Awexome. ^^

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 11:57 PM   #174
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Sorry, everybody. I've been having some problems on my computer lately, and tons of homework. Have to hurry, sleep is about to out weigh will power at the moment!

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 05:15 PM   #175
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Tom Bombadil

hey everyone. i finished my post finally but someone else needs to post. i feel like were are stuck. oh yeah i did a pic of my character exept this is her much her younger version (even though sprites elves/kishin don't age easily) here is the non colored version: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...root-165ys.jpg

and the colored version with my sword (if you can't read something ask): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...olord165yr.jpg

oh, and Camilla it would be great if you posted again b/c you character is not firmly established yet
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 06:39 PM   #176
trolls' bane

I agree. I am not stuck, but I wish to await some other people to post to see how well I can tie this new charater in with my current ones as well as the other ones. For example, my character (which, I repeat, is not the llama that turned into a squirrel and then into a hobbit, who's name is Kebbin. My character is the one that was about to fall asleep against a tree and caught sight of the squirrel/hobbit/llama/eagle and spole to it.) is pretty old as well, and is going to talk about something that all of the young 80 year olds don't have a clue about. I am going to use this new character to get me set up to that point.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:30 PM   #177
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Kebbin, for everyone's better understanding, is the Malthin (god) of the animals and shape shifting.

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.

Last edited by Narinya_Cocachitawa : 03-08-2005 at 05:32 PM.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:41 AM   #178
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Um is there anything Calyniel's supposed to be doing now? I'm afraid I'm a bit lost, and she's even more so. I keep asking LDP (Is it okay if I say that, so I can distinguish you from your character), but she refused to tell me ! I wanna do something, and she needs to do something.

Old 02-07-2005, 04:57 PM   #179
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethuiliel
Um is there anything Calyniel's supposed to be doing now? I'm afraid I'm a bit lost, and she's even more so. I keep asking LDP (Is it okay if I say that, so I can distinguish you from your character), but she refused to tell me ! I wanna do something, and she needs to do something.
Lpd is all right but seriously it isn't up to me to assighn you missions; however i do like your idea. i propose that calyniel go in disguise(sp). That way she would be more comfortable and still keep with her original job, one that we know she is good at, also my character has noted that she would like to train her and the journey would make it a good time to start, we need more information from the areanna's side b/c no matter what other things happen she is not to be trusted so i propose her to do something along those line. also if something goes wrong then we would need some one to pass on the message.

whats a barthlem(sp)???

oh, and my hut was already dissassembled.
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/

Last edited by Lostyia Delr-Padroot : 02-07-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 06:49 PM   #180
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Lpd is all right but seriously it isn't up to me to assighn you missions; however i do like your idea.
I meant that you wouldn't tell me what you knew. And you know more than I do, that's clear.