Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-03-2002, 07:39 PM   #161
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
POOR LEGGIE LOU LOU!!!!!! I dreamt about my blooming audition last night but for some reason my music teacher was there dancing with me- my music teacher is far from your dancer type!!!! It was strange. Will have sweet dreams of Legolas tonight as I have been working on a scene for my fan fic and I always dream of him when I do that. Mx
Miranda, your term for Legolas left me laughing for about a half hour! I'm picturing reactions to his being called that!
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 10:21 PM   #162
katya
Elven Maiden

last night i dreamed about being in school, only most of my classes took place in a big big tree, like i pictured lothlorien. it was weird because we didnt learn anything. we just talked about birthdays and stuff. my teacher was like "and who's birthday is it today??" there was silence for a minute, then my friend Cody was like "it's mine!" and nobody cared...then someone asked me how to spell my mom's name (Julye) and i said J-u-holy spirit-l-y-e. it was so weird! it was like "holy spirit" was a letter in my mom's name! then i saw one of my other friends who wasnt in school yesterday and i asked him where he had been. he said something about darjeeling tea. speaking of which i just made some tea which i bet is getting cold...
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 05:08 AM   #163
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
Miranda, your term for Legolas left me laughing for about a half hour! I'm picturing reactions to his being called that!
I can't claim that its my term for him. Its what Graham Norton called Orlando when he was on his show ages ago- along with Pointy Eared Bow Twanger (which sounded very rude at the time!) I think Leggie Lou Lou suits him though!!! Mx
Old 12-05-2002, 06:17 AM   #164
Miranda

Very weird dream last night!!!! I went to see the Levellers last night and they were awesome. To set up the dream I need to explain that when a fan dances properly to the Levs its known as dancing with the devil. So you can guess what happened in my dream. I dreamt I was at the concert and the ground opened ap and this really sexy devil guy came out of the ground and we danced. It was so strange because all I kept thinking when we were dancing was- I must tell my friends about this on the Entmoot, they'll come to dance too and I wanted to leave so I could get to the internet to post to you all!!!! It was well weird! Mx
Old 12-05-2002, 12:06 PM   #165
Elf.Freak
Orli's lil fan

I've had TONS of wierd dreams! (probably because i am wierd! )

anyway, i was driving my car (not that i have one in reality) along a really long country road. my sister was with me (sitting in the back), and she pointed out someone in the road, and it was too late when i *cough* accidently ran over the person, who turned out to be Sean Bean! like, oops...
my sister then turned to me and said, "well...he was gonna die anyway..."
I turned round to check if Sean Bean was acctually dead, when I saw Lurtz in the back! He was gonna stab me, when i woke up...

i've had numerous other dreams...too many to mention...
~
I've gotta new avatar! looks kinda like me...anime style!
~
LOST: Orlando Bloom. If found, please send him straight to Elf.Freak
Elf.Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 05:05 AM   #166
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Elf.Freak
I've had TONS of wierd dreams! (probably because i am wierd! )

anyway, i was driving my car (not that i have one in reality) along a really long country road. my sister was with me (sitting in the back), and she pointed out someone in the road, and it was too late when i *cough* accidently ran over the person, who turned out to be Sean Bean! like, oops...
my sister then turned to me and said, "well...he was gonna die anyway..."
I turned round to check if Sean Bean was acctually dead, when I saw Lurtz in the back! He was gonna stab me, when i woke up...

i've had numerous other dreams...too many to mention...
You'll give me nightmares!!!!! Lurtz! Stabbing people!!! He hasn't been concentrating in his obedience lessons- quick Silver the newspaper my dear, this Uruk-Hai needs some Mimi discipline. Mx
Old 12-06-2002, 06:13 AM   #167
Draken
Elf Lord

Miranda, sweetie, all this talk of training and discipline is going to attract entirely the wrong sort of people!

Well I dreamt I was stuck in an office trying to produce budgets for 40 cost centres against the clock... oh **** it's real! Better get on with it....

....or am I?
Draken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 07:16 AM   #168
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Draken
Miranda, sweetie, all this talk of training and discipline is going to attract entirely the wrong sort of people!

Well I dreamt I was stuck in an office trying to produce budgets for 40 cost centres against the clock... oh **** it's real! Better get on with it....
I'll gladly discipline anyone- there's no such thing as the wrong sort of people- they'll be too scared after they've witnessed the power I have over the ringwraiths with a mere newspaper!!!! *Down Nazgul! Bad Nazgul... Eat my classics teacher Nazgul! (pitiful scream from the evil one)...Good Nazgul!* Mx
Old 12-06-2002, 04:37 PM   #169
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Had very pleasant and very weird dream last night. See, this one TV channel did a behind the scenes thing for the Two Towers. I was doing barn chores at the time, but my mom taped it for me to watch. Well, I went to bed right after I watched it. I kept having these cool dreams about New Zealand and Helm's Deep and I remember something about getting a phone call from PJ saying to come immediately because I was going to have a major part in the Two Towers and Return of the King. It was weird.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 05:54 PM   #170
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

i've had dreams like that when i go to bed watching TV.

I fell asleep listening to some tapes and i had dreams about the guy talking in the tapes. but once i realized he was in my dreams i started thinking he shouldn't be cause i'm awake, but if i'm awake then why am i dreaming, so then i woke up.i don't think i was ever fully asleep though. after i woke up i turned off the tapes and went back to sleep and then my alarm went off and i was listening to the radio untill i fell asleep again and i had the same kind of dream again. it was really wierd.
I had a really weird dream last night too. i dreamt that my mom was wearing my jeans that i was gonna buy today. and then today my mom was getting ready to take me shopping and she sad "i think i have you jeans on." and she did. it was weird cause it was like my dream came true sorta.
Old 12-06-2002, 06:31 PM   #171
Silverstripe

Quote:
I'll gladly discipline anyone- there's no such thing as the wrong sort of people- they'll be too scared after they've witnessed the power I have over the ringwraiths with a mere newspaper!!!! *Down Nazgul! Bad Nazgul... Eat my classics teacher Nazgul! (pitiful scream from the evil one)...Good Nazgul!* Mx
*evil grin*

Last night I dreamed about walking around in the rain in London in short sleeves, singing about tea (nothing particularly unusual there), and I wandered into an Underground station and started having a conversation about writing with this English girl. We got odd looks from everyone (also not unusual.) Then we both started running around London and took off into the air! The flight was going along smoothly, until all of a sudden ... we both crashed into Westminster Abbey. But for some reason, no one really cared. The only one who even REACTED was one guy down on the ground laughing hysterically.

The scary part? When I woke up, I had a British accent and it wouldn't go away! It stayed until late afternoon, then was suddenly gone.
Old 12-06-2002, 07:28 PM   #172
Firekitten2006
Elven Warrior

Location: the US of A! But I wish i was in austraila, never been, just think it would be a fun place to live :)
Dont laugh

I used to have absolutely terrifying dreams about the Whale in Pinochio (the Disney version). I had it last year, and after I took a shower I was still half in the dream. Ya know what I mean?

And sometimes I have dreams about things before they happen. Like the night b4 my dog got hurt I had a dream taht she got hurt and we had to take her to the vet. of course i didnt tell my mom this till later. much later
Old 12-06-2002, 09:00 PM   #173
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
*evil grin*

Last night I dreamed about walking around in the rain in London in short sleeves, singing about tea (nothing particularly unusual there), and I wandered into an Underground station and started having a conversation about writing with this English girl. We got odd looks from everyone (also not unusual.) Then we both started running around London and took off into the air! The flight was going along smoothly, until all of a sudden ... we both crashed into Westminster Abbey. But for some reason, no one really cared. The only one who even REACTED was one guy down on the ground laughing hysterically.

The scary part? When I woke up, I had a British accent and it wouldn't go away! It stayed until late afternoon, then was suddenly gone.
Ah so my transatlantic evil english accent creating ray gun worked!!!!!! *evil laugh* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Mx
Old 12-06-2002, 09:06 PM   #174
Silverstripe

Quote:
Ah so my transatlantic evil english accent creating ray gun worked!!!!!! *evil laugh* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Mx
LOL! The way things are going, I'm inclined to believe that explanation!

Especially as it's coming back every time I mention England (maybe it's genetic; my father gets a really strong southern accent when talking about the South, don't know why!)
Old 12-07-2002, 09:54 AM   #175
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Quote:
Ah so my transatlantic evil english accent creating ray gun worked!!!!!!
Uh-huh, yep, absolutely, yeah-right-sure. Whatever. Zap-o. Any chance of hitting me with it?

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 11:21 AM   #176
Duddun
I Antha

I just had a really wierd dream. I was climbing up and down a building for no reason. Then I fell and walked away and went up and down another building.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 04:07 PM   #177
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
I had a wierd dream. what was so wierd about it? It was compleatly normal! I was getting redy for school! It was to wierd, cause then I woke up and had to really get ready and I though I WAS ready. That was night before last. Last night I first dremt that I had a brick wall fall on me so I could win a pager! Then I was chasing my dad around a lake hanging on his moter propeled raft for dear life!
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 12:31 AM   #178
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Elenka
Uh-huh, yep, absolutely, yeah-right-sure. Whatever. Zap-o. Any chance of hitting me with it?
Um ... wouldn't you want to find out about the other side effects first?
Old 12-08-2002, 01:50 AM   #179
Duddun
I Antha

Hit me too!
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 11:17 AM   #180
Miranda

I had the most horrible weird dream last night!!! Before I went to sleep I was at a party with all my drama friends and we were having a great time. I hadn't seen my ballet teacher all night but just before I went home I saw her over the other side of the room and decided I'd pop over and say Merry Xmas as I'm not going to see her now until January. We're usually really good friends but she was really snappy with me, so I left without really speaking to her. When I got to bed I tried to work out what was bothering her but couldn't and fell asleep and the dream went like this. We were at the party and she was well upset and ran off to the Green Room. I went after her and asked her what was wrong. She told me she had cancer because she smoked too much (which she does) and that she was going to die. I burst into tears because I love her to bits and she had a go at me for crying. When I woke up I was still bawling my eyes out and so I txted her earlier to ask her if she was alright and she hasn't replied. Oh I hate dreams like that, especially when its about someone I really care for. Mx