Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-09-2003, 06:20 PM   #161
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

I TAKE THIS ALL BACK. I'M GOING TO BE MATURE AND ACT MY AGE. I'LL CONTINUE PLAYING AS THEODUR, BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I DON'T WANT TO SCREW UP THIS GAME AGIAN. LOL

Last edited by Yodaman : 10-09-2003 at 07:03 PM.
Yodaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 06:38 PM   #162
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

I TAKE THIS ALL BACK. I'M GOING TO BE MATURE AND ACT MY AGE. I'LL CONTINUE PLAYING AS THEODUR, BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I DON'T WANT TO SCREW UP THIS GAME AGIAN. LOL

Last edited by Yodaman : 10-09-2003 at 07:03 PM.
Yodaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 05:38 PM   #163
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

I PMed you Yodaman, and do not worry. As long as you behave properly and treat us with respect, we will to likewise to you

Lief is currently out of town, and that is why he is not here. He should be back soon... (I could check onto the date in a sec...)

[edit] He should be back on monday...
Old 10-15-2003, 03:56 PM   #164
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Very well, so it has befallen. The Shadow Hand has stronger monsters of destruction at their disposal than we first thought...

My explenation to this would perhaps be the "new" breed of Orcs mentioned in the Hytorax Part1 for those remembering that part. I do not have the "inside" plot like Lief and Mathron though, so perhaps they have already formed their own ideas to this shapeshifting creature?

Atleast we can all continue the game now great!
Old 10-15-2003, 11:33 PM   #165
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Yodaman - I've posted a new ending to your battle, and hope you are alright with it. Just trim off your last post, and it should be fine. Mainly, the thing to concentrate on is not adding new enemies, but simply dealing with the ones that we (the bad guys - Lief and Mathron) throw at you. ~grin~

Thorondor has asked Theodur to fetch up warriors and ride to the aid of the armies of Enedwaith. However, at the same time, Rohan is being assaulted by strange orcs and followers of the Shadowhand. It is up to you as to whether Theodur wants to assure the safety or Rohan, or trust in its defenders and ride to the aid of Enedwaith.

As they say... your fate is your own to decide.

---
Meanwhile, with the others, Malagar has gone hunting during the night. He has probably warned the others that he might vanish from time to time, so they shouldn't be too alarmed.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:06 PM   #166
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

Cool! I like that plot. But there's one plot twist I want to have:
Thorondor the Eagle, who I thought you made a jerk (no offense) gets captured by the same shifter, who is imortal due to a special spell the Shadowhand wizards put on him. Thedur and Linden go on a solo mission to rescue him and to find out where the Shadowhand base is with the unexperienced Theodar must lead the Rohirim guard into battle against an upcomming Shadowhand assault.
I think that would be a great way to end Hytorax: Part II and begin Part III. That's all I have to say. Thank you.

Yodaman
Old 10-17-2003, 05:10 PM   #167
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Oh, no offense taken - I quite intentionally had Thorondor be very abrupt (primarily due to alarm that the Shadowhand's machinations had spread so far, and due to concerns of his own.

The plot has been somewhat worked out already, but what you could do is have Theodur lead troops to the aid of Enedwaith - and be forced to leave his son behind to help the forces of Rohan, and perhaps to hunt the Shifter.

All your call, of course.
Old 10-17-2003, 05:35 PM   #168
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

Okay. Sounds cool. I also wanted
to make Lindir a villian and she fell in love with Theodur so that when they get close, she can murder him.
. Thank you for being nice to me.

Yodaman
Old 10-17-2003, 09:45 PM   #169
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Sounds good. Feel free to go ahead and expand on that as your plot - though I would recommend checking with Fimbren, as Thorondor is his character, and he already has some stuff planned out for him. I'd recommend finding a good way to make sure Thorondor can continue on his quest - or even see if you guys could tie your plots together!

Oh, and feel free to Private Message or email me with anything you want kept secret.
~Mathron
Old 10-18-2003, 07:30 AM   #170
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

Strider

Who's Fimbren? I can't find anybody by that name here.
Old 10-18-2003, 08:27 AM   #171
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Finrod Felgund is the name of the poster. Fimbren is the name of his character. The names do sound quite alike.
Old 10-18-2003, 11:45 AM   #172
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Indeedly so

I actually liked that plot idea... please, reveal no more of it to us I like surprises!
Old 10-18-2003, 11:30 PM   #173
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

If anyone wants to make a block of time pass, please do. Accelerating things by a few days to bring us all closer to our destinations would be helpful.
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 04:27 AM   #174
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Hmm.. you are probably right, Lief. And welcome back btw.

I must announce that I'll be gone from monday till friday though, so I'll have no internet access during this time. Eager to see the changes done when I get back!

Old 10-19-2003, 04:42 AM   #175
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

least I can do is get off my lazy butt and write us forward in time a bit .
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 09:46 AM   #176
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Old 10-19-2003, 10:57 AM   #177
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Enjoy your trip, Falathion! Where are you going?
Old 10-19-2003, 11:06 AM   #178
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Yodaman, I guess it's all right for you to do this plague, because it is rather logical that the Shadowhand might pull something like that. But try not too great in magnitude. One that is specifically targetting the hierarchy of the various kingdoms of Middle Earth seems a logical method of throwing the lands into turmoil, but please don't make it cover the country's populations as well.

Also, if you're going to make this plague, I'd like it if you'd finish it, and whatever wraps it up, it can't be too big a plot thread to accomplish it. Because the RPG is beginning to approach the climax.

It's conceivable that the magic of the connecting magical items the Shadowhand has created would be strong enough to end the plague, but I would rather it not come to that. So if you'd wrap the plague up on your own, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

~Lief

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 10-19-2003 at 11:14 AM.
Old 10-25-2003, 02:21 PM   #179
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

I am really sorry that I haven't posted this week, but I'm short on time, even now. I'll be back next weekend (I hope) to get some serious work done for the story

Oh, and my bushtravel was in the military, slept under the stars for 4 days, or rather: was full awake tending wounded soldiers for 4 days and 3 nights.
Old 10-25-2003, 07:25 PM   #180
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

You're in the military? SWEET! I don't have a job since I'm 13 (duh), but I'm going to try to make money out of some comic books I'm going to sell. They're origionlal ideas and if you want one PM me. Thank you.

Yodaman