Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2002, 06:46 PM   #161
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Plot? We don't need no stinkin' plot!

No, I agree, not much has been happening...but I don't care all that much. It's fun to read, and I sympathize with the fact that it's difficult to pull of such a huge story. I'll just wait impatiently for DV11....augh.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 07:42 PM   #162
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Who likes to read Harry Potter and The Magic Within? If you do it's been updated.
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 01:01 PM   #163
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel
Plot? We don't need no stinkin' plot!

No, I agree, not much has been happening...but I don't care all that much. It's fun to read, and I sympathize with the fact that it's difficult to pull of such a huge story. I'll just wait impatiently for DV11....augh.
-tano
I know. i understand that it is tough, but it has started to irk me a little. I know, Cassie probably had other things to do, gets busy, has already pulled off two fantastic novel length stories. I realise i'm being evil an expecting far too much. But still. It's definately true to say that not a lot has happened in 10 chapters, But hey, i love the trilogy that much it hardly matters! I just wondered if anyone else felt the same

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 07:40 PM   #164
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Every bodies allowed an off day.
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 12-02-2002, 08:26 PM   #165
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Cassie updated, 11 is UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2002, 08:30 PM   #166
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

OMG, Draco kiseed Harry! How could she bloody well end the chapter like that!????????????????????

Old 12-03-2002, 07:07 AM   #167
Sicirus
Elf Lord

I am reading a fic about Remus and Sirius adopting a baby girl. This author can describ nicely.Its a really cute fic. Its called Seasons of change."
Old 12-03-2002, 07:11 AM   #168
elendili
Elven Warrior

I just read the one when Hermione and Draco are in love and she breaks up with him. It was quite disturbing *creepy shiver*

"Courage my soul, now learn to wield
The weight of thine immortal shield
Place on thy head thy helmet bright
Ballance thy sword against the fight
See where an army strong as fair
With silken banners spreads the air
Now if thy bee'st that thing divine
In this days combat let it shine:
And shew that nature wants an art
To conqeur one resolved heart"
Andrew Marvell
elendili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 11:12 AM   #169
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by TwirlingString
OMG, Draco kiseed Harry! How could she bloody well end the chapter like that!????????????????????
OH MY GOD!!! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT TO ME!!!! WHY WHY WHY...*disintegrates into mindless babble*

That was painful to read. It's so completely not Draco, i want to know who it is, but i love D/H and she ended it! Ended it there! Nooo!!! BRING IT BACK! Cassie is cruel.

*cough* So, opinions od DV11? *hugs trilogy close*

Oh, I'm betaing a fic called 'No going back' by Phasera. It's only got 2 chapters up at the moment, and is destined to become D/H but it's really good! Go read! Not you Elendili though, if D/Hr disturbs you, then never read slash. Ever.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 12-03-2002, 06:25 PM   #170
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Lotsa yummy non-schnoogle Harry/Snape websites out there:

www.kardasi.com/HPSS/

the Double Cross (not H/S, but lotsa fun in any case)

the Rag and Bone Shop, which also has a link to Walking the Plank.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 05:19 PM   #171
Lady of Darkness
Elf Lord

GRRRRR!!!!!!
I can't wait until DV12!!!!
I love Cassie, but she loves to torture us more!
LoD
I am Morwen, Lady of Darkness.

Her head was bowed,
from all the tears and pain,
but she would rise again
Lady of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 05:43 PM   #172
Elfmaster XK

She's cruel isn't she? But yet we love her...*shakes head...bangs on table* I want DV12!

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 12-06-2002, 10:04 PM   #173
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I'm not really on schnoogle anymore, kind of ironic since I'm the one that started this thread. I've progressed to the Severus Snape Fuh-Q Fest, and the links I've posted back there. But I do still keep up with the Draco Trilogy, and I agree - CC really does enjoy torturing us, doesn't she. She'd be a very good Slytherin, methinks...

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 06:51 AM   #174
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
I'm not really on schnoogle anymore, kind of ironic since I'm the one that started this thread. I've progressed to the Severus Snape Fuh-Q Fest, and the links I've posted back there. But I do still keep up with the Draco Trilogy, and I agree - CC really does enjoy torturing us, doesn't she. She'd be a very good Slytherin, methinks...
Heh, i take it you love Harry/Snape then? You probably posted a link here somewhere to Walking the Plank, but i like that site. Harry/Snape scares me a bit still, but i like the fan art, it's always reallly good. If not disturbing. If you can recommend a really good harry/snape story i'll go read it, and see if i'm converted from Harry/Draco

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 12-07-2002, 11:42 PM   #175
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Ok, one of my favorite Harry/Snape fics is A Good Buy, by Minx, on Walking the Plank. V. yummy.

Draco/Snape is also really good.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 12-09-2002, 01:35 PM   #176
Elfmaster XK

Thanks TC! That actually was really good. A good buy indeed. I thought it'd be squicky, but i liked it. I'd kind of like a version of that where Malfoy bought Harry though too...mmm...

Has anyone read When Harry Potter got his Groove Back, when Draco thinks he's in an alternate dimension? That was so funny! "Dear Fake Father..." So funny...

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 12-09-2002, 11:44 PM   #177
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

I remember that one, I spent so much time laughing that I didn't hide my monitor from my brothers and spent the next couple of days dodging questions about how 2 guys can be dating from my little brothers.

Old 12-10-2002, 06:41 AM   #178
Elfmaster XK

Ahh, and that is why i am thankful for A/ older brothers, and B/ a laptop. You can just clse the screen if anyone come in your room! But yeah, i loved it! The whole cow-tipping thing and the photo was so funny. My mother actually dared enter my room to see what was going on. Though older brothers can be a bit of a pain too, since they understand what you're reading, then want to know why you're being sick enough to read it. My brother found Snitch! On my computer. Oh dear.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 12-11-2002, 02:07 PM   #179
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Ack! Draco?! What do you think you're doing? *sniff* Not that I mind them kissing, it's cute....but they had such a wonderful friendship and it seems like everything's falling apart....sniffle. Oh well....I am sure Cassie Claire will figure everything out in the end, but WHY did she stop it THERE????? Augh!
tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 08:58 AM   #180
Elfmaster XK

Hey! My brand new, shiney Dark Arts fic is up!!!

Read Darkest Desires

Summary: Hermione Granger is standing outside her house. It lies in ruins, floating high above the Dark Mark glitters down over her, taunting her. Her parents are dead, her life is destroyed, she wants only one thing. Vengence. How unlikely that she would find those means in none other than Draco Malfoy.

Go read it now!

Okay, so you don't have to. But YAY!!! I got a fic up! Go me! It's only a one shot.

I can fly - my friends.

XK