Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 12:26 PM   #161
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: LOL Silverstripe and Duddun!!

ic:

I felt the drow very close, but I decided to ignore it. he then left and I was again confused. I had to talk to Galadriel, but it was almost night fall. How could I do this without forsakeing the elves? Then it came to me. <Namarie! I hope to be back soon!> I mounted Namarie, but did not put her to a gallop; she was already tired from our ride not too long before. I passed the giants cave, I saw some shadows but I took no heed of them. I passed the mountains and came to the boarder of Lothlorien. I again went to Galadriel and Celeborn. I said: "Vendui, Atara ar Atar.

Celeborn: "Vendui, Tinu. "

Galadriel: <You again need my advice.>

Losillewen: <Uma, Atara. >

Galadriel: <Tula sinome.>

I again followed her to her mirrior. I looked into it and let my heard imbrace it.

Galadriel: <Everthing is clear now?>

Losillewen: <Yes, Thank you Atara. >

Galadriel: <Namarie Tinu.>

Losillewen: <Namarie Atara.> Little did I know now that this would be the last time I would I would see her in Middle Earth.

I smiled at Galadriel and again left the great stronghold of Lothlorien.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-09-2002 at 12:48 PM.
Old 12-09-2002, 01:17 PM   #162
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I will go after the man first, and kill all those who meet with him. I sent the troop forward, the fastest Karak riders first. I pulled out my staff. The karaks moved swiftly and quietly through the forests of Mirkwood, bouncing off the bark of trees followed by Drows wielding staff, spears, Drowish Daggers, and Drow bows and Arrows, For Drows have a keen site and can hit the most miniscule target from far-off.

Soon we were in sight of the Man and he had a group of Elves following him. We hid so there was no way of seeing us, for the Drows are best at Gurrila tactics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-09-2002, 01:28 PM   #163
zavron

I got news from a carrion bird that the Elves army was very big, and that the Giants are needing some assistance from the Dwarves. I must warn the others.

I led the troops back to the Giants cave and there was met by the other Drows in had sent forth. I saw Shaikur and his Army. I took my Army to Follow me. I walked over to Shaikur.

''I see you have help, Drow friend. From now on the Drows are of the friends of the Giants.'' said shaikur.

''Shaikur, there is an Army of elves heading from the clearing up in the Mountins. They have come from Mirkwood and are many in number. I have brought many Drows to aid us in our cause. We shall battle the elves and you can defeat the Dwarves. Once your battle is won you should come to get rid of the last part of the elves that are left.'' I spoke. I was worried by this elf Army.

''Let it be so!! come we march to war!!!'' The shout echoed through the valley and all the Giants and Drows joined in the song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-09-2002, 01:45 PM   #164
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I heard the Drows and Giants, and I knew that if I did not hurry I would show up in the middle of the battle. I urged Namarie to a gallop and soon came upon Alasse, Astarian, Briedon, his son, and the armies. I said to them: <The Giants are coming. they have Drows with them. Take down the drows first, but leave there leader to me. he and I have a score to settle.>
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-09-2002, 01:48 PM   #165
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
My light was glowing, telling of the presence of evil somewhere very near us. The absence of Losillewen at a time when evil was so near worried me.

Herenvaryar was standing with the rest of the elf army when he saw Alasse, the half elf, his friend: Arwen and Aragorn's daughter. Cautiously, he walked over to her. "Hello ... Calime," he said, glad that he could remember her alias.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:05 PM   #166
zavron

Soon the elves came into a clearing and the Drows were ready for them. The archers leaped forward, the Arrow tips glowed with blue magic that exploded when it hit it's target, Fired a hail of arrows taking down the front line of elves. Then the karak cavalry came in and took down some of the elves in the front, the karaks drew back as The Drow archers stepped forward to cover the elves in another shower of arrows. The spell-casters led by me, became invisible, whilst the Drow warriors ran forward wielding the spears and Drow blades. I led my spell-casters behind the elves and ran forward, still invisible, and shot Blue Fireballs at the cavalry behind taking down nearly three quarters of their cavalry. But now the elves were retaliating froom the suprise attack our warriors were surrounded by them and were being slaughtered. it was time we came for the rescu. We charged the elves and scattered them. I saw the elf that was called Losilewen and came over wielding my staff.

ooc: I can't die, and all the drows cannot be defeated. Also the elves shouldn't be led to a victorious win.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-09-2002, 02:12 PM   #167
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: We should win....

I turned invisible, and saw The drow comeing towards me with his staff in hand. I smiled and brought out my staff. I was ready for a large fight, for anger was hot in my blood. we starting fighting; the elves and drows were fighting around us. I then heared singing, not evil music, but the music of elves. I saw out of the corner of my eye Lothlorien Elves coming up the slope. I called for Namarie and Mounted her. I sped her out of the battle towards the elves.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:18 PM   #168
zavron

ooc: No, No!!! You're ruining it!!!

The trap was sprung!! I knew they would have back-up. So I set many Drows in the forest Invisible to take down the elves and they did. The singing stopped as many of the Lothlorien elves died and fell on the ground. From above came many drows at least 600 right on top of the elves, many elves were killed and we had them in a circle. The giants came, they were victorious the First battle had been won. Th rest of the elves mabnaged to escape.

That night wecelebrated the victory!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-09-2002, 02:23 PM   #169
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: No!! you shouldn't win!! grr....

ic: I rounded up what little elves that were left and I leaded them towards Lothlorien. at the boarders I told the guard to lead them to the great city. I changed my clothes into black, for I was going back to the mountains. I left Namarie with the guard, for I did not want any harm to come upon her. I soon came upon Giants and Drows, all celebrating on their victory.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:34 PM   #170
zavron

ooc: No the bad guys must win!!!

ic:
The elves charged, but I had been prepared!! I had constructed a magic barrier around our caves and had set Dragons around. Soon enough a dragon came hurtling out of the sky and came down and chased the elves away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-09-2002, 02:35 PM   #171
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: uh.... When was that??
Old 12-09-2002, 02:42 PM   #172
zavron

ooc: now when you and the lothlorien elves were surounding us! I mean elves can't win all the time ya'know!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-09-2002, 02:44 PM   #173
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: no we are not. I am the only one watching you.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:45 PM   #174
zavron

ooc: don't you roll your eyes at me! take that! and that!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-09-2002, 05:47 PM   #175
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: *puts head in hands, sighs, and mumbles* not again. Can we please get on with the story? and also, please delete your last IC. it made no sense with what I am about to do now.
Old 12-09-2002, 05:50 PM   #176
Silverstripe

ooc: Where are Alasse and Herenvaryar? I think they missed the entire battle! *scratches head*
Old 12-09-2002, 05:59 PM   #177
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: You and Herenvaryar are leading the elves to Lothlorien..... Should I put my idea into play??
Old 12-09-2002, 06:01 PM   #178
Silverstripe

ooc: PM me about that, I have a few questions.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:04 PM   #179
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok! one PM, coming right up!
Old 12-09-2002, 06:14 PM   #180
Silverstripe

ooc: All right!
Closed Thread