Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 10:43 PM   #1701
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I hate when my friends know more about my other friends than I do. It really, really sucks.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 12-05-2002, 11:09 PM   #1702
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

i hate it when everybody else knows stuff that i don't and then they never tell me and they just keep talking about it in front of me. I also hate it when people i haven't seen in a long time ignore me and don't talk to me. or they talk to me just because they fell obligated to. and i also don't like it when i see people i haven't see in along time and they say hi so my sister and not me. but they know both of us and we're standing right next to each other. UUGGGG!!
Old 12-05-2002, 11:24 PM   #1703
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Elven, so you pretty much hate it...when people talk to you under any circumstances?

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 12-06-2002, 11:08 AM   #1704
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

Quote:
I spent my last week or so with some friends o f the family. Not bad. But it was a wedding. still not bad. It was a marine wedding, the freakiest thing I have ever seen! The preacher guy was a marine guy, and there were the marines with there swords, but everything else looked normal right? Okay so they are getting their vows, well Matt is and he says "I do" and then the marine/priest goes into Susan's vows, and he end sit with "And to except this man as the head of your household"
sounds pretty wierd. i went to a wedding once that was really funny. it was a realredneck wedding. the groom was really late,one of the punches was spiked i think. and there was this real old lady the bride's mother was taking care of and she was in a wheel chair. one of the guys was pushing her around and doing wheelies whith her wheel chair. and they put her right up next to a heater and she almost cought on fire. and when the bride walked down the asile there was no music so someone started humming "here comes the bride". and the bride's mom spilt candle wax all over the preacher.and when the bride was supposed to say "I do" she just nodded.the whole thing was really funny.
Quote:
Elven, so you pretty much hate it...when people talk to you under any circumstances?
i like it when people talk to me, it's just nobody ever does.
Old 12-06-2002, 11:32 AM   #1705
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Hi Elven, I'll talk to you for a second. You must be in High School or something? Don't worry, HS is not "real"! After you graduate, you will never see 99% of those people again! (time to throw a party eh?) Save you lovely words for those who appreciate them, and don't waste your breath one the ones who don't care about you. Think about who really is interested in what you have to say, you might be barking up the wrong tree!

Adult vent....I hate January. They raise your insurance deduction sky high, there is nothing you can do except cancel all insurance totally, Ours jumped up $60, to $340.00 a month! The list is so long!
Federal Income tax, Social security tax, Medicare tax, State Income tax, local County tax, Health insurance, Flex account to pay for health costs insurance doesn't cover, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, Life insurance, and of course, the pathetic 401K. So.....not much left to pay for Rent/mortgage payment, electricity, gas, telephone, cable, internet, car payment, car insurance, groceries, water/sewer, (forget a charge card, who can afford to buy what they don't have cash for!!! Using a charge card is about as smart as smoking! ) newspapers, Deductibles on the STUPID HEALTH INSURANCE ($500 per person!), clothes, fun,haircuts, charity...I'm sure I'm leaving something out. It's almost (but not quite ) as bad as being in High School!
Old 12-06-2002, 12:49 PM   #1706
Dunadan
The Quite Querulous Quendi

Holy mackerel, that's quite a list. Insurance companies are evil. It's a licence to print money (if something bad actually happens, they just whack up your premiums to get the money right back).

Why does your insurance go up 5-fold in January?
Old 12-06-2002, 03:10 PM   #1707
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Ahhhh, my post reads poorly! It goes up $60. It was $280.00 a month, soon to be $340.00 per month. Each year they evaluate and raise rates if necessary. It's always necessary. Think of all the $ that goes to insurance! Besides the four types that come out of the paycheck (that's not counting government insurance programs like medicaide and social sercurity) there is car insurance, which you must have, and is quite pricey, home owners insurance, which you must have to get a mortgage, I swear, it's a wonder we have any $ at all!
Old 12-06-2002, 08:59 PM   #1708
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Vent: I don't have a real vent.

Old 12-06-2002, 09:44 PM   #1709
Duddun
I Antha

Interesting Vent Aeryn, does that mean your mad because you don't have a vent?
Vent:I had this huge project due, but my group forgot to save it when they took it home so I got an F on it! Then for a different project I got stuck with the kids who don't care but wanna do everything and just make it funny.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-06-2002, 09:51 PM   #1710
TinuvielChild
Padawan

My grandmother's in town. 'Nuff said.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 12-06-2002, 09:56 PM   #1711
Duddun
I Antha

My grandmothers always in town! I hate it.
Vent: My leg hurts!
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-07-2002, 05:36 PM   #1712
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

what's wrong with grandmothers?
Old 12-07-2002, 11:24 PM   #1713
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Nothing's wrong with grandmothers in general, especially my other grandmother, but this particular one is determined to rule everyone else's life. Especially mine, it seems.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 12-08-2002, 10:48 AM   #1714
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
Nothing's wrong with grandmothers in general, especially my other grandmother, but this particular one is determined to rule everyone else's life. Especially mine, it seems.
wish my grandma would hurry up and die. shes the most awful woman ever and shes makes my dad feel so low.
Old 12-08-2002, 10:58 AM   #1715
Nibs
Head Hollara

I'm freakin' sick... and I'm singing today...

-<[_I WILL CONQUER_]>-

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.
Old 12-08-2002, 02:03 PM   #1716
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Elven Archer:
what's wrong with grandmothers?
What's wrong with grandmothers?
By Anduril.

They smell funny. You won't find it funny anymore once you realize the smell is that of decaying flesh. Yes, that's right, gran's decomposing right before our very eyes.

Nobody likes kissing chicks with whiskers, okay. Especially when they're HER whiskers. But they will hunt you down (down I say) until they get their kiss(es).

And grannies are..........saggy.

The End.
Old 12-08-2002, 05:11 PM   #1717
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

That was beautiful. Decaying, stinky, saggy old grannies. Life's great.

Vent: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thankies. Now, the explanation: Parents are driving me UP THE WALL!!!!! THROUGH THE ROOF!!!! OUT THE DOOR!!!! Stupid fundraiser for 4-H, must do this, due today? Oh, didn't know, sorry, well, your fault, you fix, NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not one who lost stupid sheet! I have a better attendance record than all others combined!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Old 12-08-2002, 07:21 PM   #1718
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Not so much as a vent, more of a I'M PETRIFIED!!!!!!! I have classics tomorrow and after pulling a not so wise stunt in the lesson on Friday I'm dreading the reprecussions tomorrow. I have trouble sleeping through the stress of school as it is but tonight I won't sleep a wink but before you launch into *you shouldn't have played the prank in the first place* she bl***y deserved it!!!! Mx
Old 12-08-2002, 07:38 PM   #1719
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Quote:
Originally posted by Nibs
I'm freakin' sick... and I'm singing today...

-<[_I WILL CONQUER_]>-
AWWW isn't that cute? You sing *pinches Nibby's cheeks*
Did you know I call my dog Nubby? You could be my dogs long lost twin!!

** Anyway: Vent: has anyone had one of those days where you get up and somehow discover that you've lost some vital coordination skills? I think I'm going to have a black eye!!

Warning: watch out for cabinet doors.

Note: Close cabinet doors after you take out what you need.

~~~

Okay, I am so thankful that I had the nicest grandma ever! she wasn't...saggy...or smelly...and she hated old people. Go figure. She worked in the Veteran's home. She died when I was 12. She was the sweetest kindest person I have ever met! Patient and all that good stuff. So sorry for the folks who have saggy smelly whiskery grandma's.

Last edited by Aeryn : 12-08-2002 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2002, 07:45 PM   #1720
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

~I had to wake up early this morning.
~Haven't been online that much this past week.
~Working on a project for FOTR.
~My reading group isn't reading what they should be in felloship, and the whole book is do on the 12th! And just to make it worse, I am responsible for the groups progress and turning in all of ther work (and mine). The snow days were nice, but didn't help, now I know how teachers fill.
~short on money just when I thought that I had enouph to see TTT and buy popcorn and soda.

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
Closed Thread