Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 02:19 PM   #1641
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

What about morning craziness. I get it all the time. I'll wake up, go to the kitchen, get a bowl, cornflakes and milk, throw it all together, and then sit down with a fork.

Or a knife. It has happened.

I don't remember why, but one morning I had just finished breakfast, and was walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I put the bowl in the sink in the kitchen, but held onto the spoon. I got the toothpaste, and squeezed. At the last minute, I realized I was squeezing the toothpaste onto the spoon. The subsequent reflex action resulted in toothpaste on the floor. And me staring at the spoon. And then at the toothpaste.

Last edited by Andúril : 08-08-2005 at 02:21 PM.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:21 PM   #1642
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

That's good but not as dangerous as going to get the kettle for tea and then opening the refrigerator to put it in (instead of gettting the milk out).....I'm guilty of that one.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:26 PM   #1643
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Um, I do that type of stuff all the time.

About two weeks ago, I got the cornflakes out of the cupboard, got the milk out of the fridge, threw it all together and then tried to put the milk back in the cupboard.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:31 PM   #1644
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

ever make your tea and then can't find it? after a few minutes you open the frig and there it is....ok that's enough about me
Old 08-08-2005, 02:37 PM   #1645
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

It's funny what we do sometimes when we're not thinking about it!

I got myself an electric kettle because I was always worried I'd leave the kettle on when I left the house.

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 08-08-2005, 02:46 PM   #1646
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

What's even more dangerous than ANY of that is forgetting the names of your female, purse wielding friends who have no qualms about smacking you upside the head when you try to introduce them to someone and can't think what their name is any more.

*rubs the side of his head*
Old 08-08-2005, 02:51 PM   #1647
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

*hee hee!*

*hefts her purse*

I hate when I forget people's names!!!!!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 08-08-2005, 04:30 PM   #1648
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

You guys are cracking me up!! Best laugh all day, Spock & Anduril - morning craziness, indeed! LOL

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Old 08-08-2005, 07:05 PM   #1649
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Tessar: that can get you killed.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:33 AM   #1650
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Man, I'm parched, and I forgot all about the Teacup! Saw Anduril poking his head in around the corner, thought I'd pop in for a quick cocktail. Absolut Cosmopolitans, anyone?

Old 08-09-2005, 01:40 AM   #1651
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotesse
Man, I'm parched, and I forgot all about the Teacup! Saw Anduril poking his head in around the corner, thought I'd pop in for a quick cocktail. Absolut Cosmopolitans, anyone?
Not for me thanks. I could do with half a bottle of vodka and some sleeping pills. Its 07h45 on a public holiday and I can't sleep.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:48 AM   #1652
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

DUDE! Anduril, take it easy man, it can't be that bad! Hey, check out that new thread I made because I just KNOW you know of some good DJs and hard-house groups. I'd love to hear your favourites & recommendations. Oh, help yourself to the xanax, just happen to have had some with me . Take it with hot cocoa, though, please; I don't need your death on my conscience!

Old 08-09-2005, 02:45 PM   #1653
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
DUDE! Anduril, take it easy man, it can't be that bad! Hey, check out that new thread I made because I just KNOW you know of some good DJs and hard-house groups. I'd love to hear your favourites & recommendations. Oh, help yourself to the xanax, just happen to have had some with me . Take it with hot cocoa, though, please; I don't need your death on my conscience!
Thanks.

You mentioned the stuff about hard house, and the "enthusiastic" driving, and I got to thinking.....I have an onboard clip of myself and a buddy driving (also "enthusiastically", heh) through one of our kickass mountain passes, sitting here on my desktop. I've dubbed in some hard house, breaks, and an uplifting Ferry Corsten number. It's even got subtitles. I'd email it to you, but it's 167MB.

In other news, I think I've made the beginning of a breakthrough, in terms of my "cranium encapsulated chemical woes" (I just made that up). I should email my pscyhologist, before I forget.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:49 PM   #1654
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Did you try emailing it, and it wouldn't work? I'm not positive, but I think I have enough space in my email account to support 167. Try it & see...

Old 08-09-2005, 02:54 PM   #1655
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Did you try emailing it, and it wouldn't work? I'm not positive, but I think I have enough space in my email account to support 167. Try it & see...
LOL @ Lotesse.

Even if your inbox could handle another 167MB, your mail server would never let it through. And none of mine would let it go, either. My company email has a limit of 4MB, and Gmail can only send/receive up to (realistically) 9MB.

I'll have to snail-mail it to you. Give me your address. Write it here.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:01 PM   #1656
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andúril
I'll have to snail-mail it to you. Give me your address. Write it here.
Come Lotesse, shall I give it to you? Do you want it? I know you want it.

Old 08-09-2005, 04:26 PM   #1657
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
I empathize with you "A" and can only imagine how bad it is and you've got Rx for it too. I use Imatrex when the Fiorinol w/cod doesn't do the trick. Hope you feel better soon......ever try an ice pack on the back of the cranium? It does help the really bad ones for me.
I'm not taking Remeron anymore. I'm on Lamictin. I thought it was "only" depression, but it turns out that it's not. I just don't know where the headaches are coming from, but they're nothing like the migraines I used to get, so I'm not too inconvenienced. Just an aspirin/paracetemol combo for these.

Last edited by Andúril : 08-09-2005 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:36 PM   #1658
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Tahnx 4 the offer, Anduril, but not now. Maybe later, I'll e-mail it to you privately 'cause I don't feel like exposing myself entirely online, and NO that is NOT what I meant; get your head out of the gutter!

Dark chocolate tastes fabulous with Bordeax. I'm celebrating something today, and it's all about the chocolate & wine!

Old 08-10-2005, 11:06 PM   #1659
Thain Peregrin Took I
Thain of Randomness

Hey peeps! What randomness has happened here since I've been away? Anyone want to hear what's been happening in my life? *long silence* Yeah, so I became officially 12 on July 26! I had a little teeny b-day sleepover with 2 friends and we watched the Pacifier. Funny movie! Yeah, so um.... do you want me to be quiet now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andúril
Um, I do that type of stuff all the time.

About two weeks ago, I got the cornflakes out of the cupboard, got the milk out of the fridge, threw it all together and then tried to put the milk back in the cupboard.
That's me! Or I throw away the spoon and keep the empty yogurt cup.

Monk: I'm 100% sure that she probably killed him.
Stottlemeyer: What does that mean?
Monk: 95%...

I feel like Pepé Le Pew when he look up "pew" in the dictionary. *French accent* Le pew? Moi? Noo. -Shawn Spencer

*British accent* It's a bobble head Bobbie! *head bob* -Special Agen Seely Booth
Old 08-10-2005, 11:13 PM   #1660
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Happy birthday, Thain - you've got the same b-day as my (ex-ish)boyfriend does! So, what kind of cake is left over? Did you bring any to the Teacup tonight? I tell ya, I do love cake...

Closed Thread