Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 07:21 PM   #1601
Sween
im quite stupid

had to deliver the news to my mate that he was a big losser and he needed to pull his finger out and get a job, to which he took the mature aproach and tried to hit me so one punch later hes on the floor bleeding.

Oh and also my mate kinda pointed out that his mum chases round 16 year old boys but that part was quite funny
Old 11-27-2002, 11:13 PM   #1602
Kallasilya
Hobbit

Grrr

I'm annoyed because my house is being overrun by little black ants and every time I squish one two more come running onto my keyboard when I'm trying to type!!!!!!! *mutters darkly*
Old 11-27-2002, 11:18 PM   #1603
Duddun
I Antha

Oooh, I had that problem with termites. They ate my house though. Or most of the wood. I had to repair so much. I walked into my room once and the floor was covered an inch in them.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 11-28-2002, 04:42 AM   #1604
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

eep. ants.

it's cold. *shiver*

my mum makes me wear shoes. it's annoying. i hate shoes. i would think i'm old enough that my mum wouldn't feel obliged to insist that i wear shoes and so on.

my friends never write back when i email them.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 11-28-2002, 09:00 PM   #1605
Eleniel
Sapling

Okay, El's turn to vent!

Dude, how many things in a person's life can go wrong? Okay, my friend (let's call her Bev. I won't reveal her real name) dumped her boyfriend (let's call him Bob.) because, from what she told me, she just didn't like him anymore. Now, here's the funny thing, I am bisexual. I like boys and girls, and it just turns out that I have a crush on Bev. Then I endured a month of my friend Bev making fun of Bob, which I tried to go along with, but it hurt me. Now, Bob, who was away in college, comes back for a visit. While we're all talking and laughing, I look in Bob's eyes, and I realize I really, really, really, really, really like him a lot. Now, I tell myself, 'No, you are NOT falling in love again. Last time you were crushed. Crushed. So stop.' And then I realize, when I find out I'm moving again, I realize, I like Bev more than a friend. We talk about it with her "friend" (lets call her Lisa), and we decide that the THREE OF US are no more than just friends. Now today, I found out from other sources that Bev and Lisa are girlfriends in the romantic sense, going behind my back. I'm angry, heartbroken, and recently told Bob how I feel but he's fixated on this girl, let's call her Kate. Kate has a boyfriend, but every time Bob talks about Kate, it hurts me. I don't want to lose Bob as a friend, and now Bob's younger sister, Sara, also my friend and Bev will tease me on no end. What kind of a mess have I gotten myself into? Should I have just kept my mouth shut and stayed crushed and hurt?

"PANTS down, Legolas."- LOTR edited by the pants game.
"More then a soap, more then a cream, it's a soapcream!" T.V. (it's a play!)

Eleniel=not your basic psychopath
Old 11-28-2002, 10:56 PM   #1606
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Observe, observe, observe, that's my advice. No one's trying to hurt you, they've just not really noticed that you've liked them. If they already like someone else look around they can't be the one for you if they haven't even noticed you.
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 11-28-2002, 10:57 PM   #1607
BeardofPants
the Shrike

That completely sucks El. I don't think there's any easy way out of a situation like that.

Anyway, I was on the train to my optometrist this morning (40 mins each way! Grrrr...), and BOTH ways I had some creepy guy sitting across from me, giving me these horrible leers. Yuck!
Old 11-28-2002, 11:08 PM   #1608
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Ouch. Sorry about that, El. Life's a bitch, as evidenced by BoP's life as posted on the Moot My advice? Hmm. Write a really depressed poem or story or fanfic and post it on the web somewhere. Then go and party. Don't give a damn what other people think of you, and hook up with some random guy/girl at BAGLY or somewhere. 'Course, this doesn't work for everyone. You might want to get some rather more responsible advice from some of the adults on the moot, because, seeing as I'm only a high school freshman, my advice isn't the best to be gotten. Ride the wave of pain until you come out on the other side.

And if Bev and Sara tease you for being honest with them, well, that's their loss. Obviously they're blind to you, and can't tell how much they're hurting you by doing that. Too bad for them, they're losing a great friend.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!

Last edited by TinuvielChild : 11-28-2002 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-28-2002, 11:14 PM   #1609
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Eleniel Bev says your mad at her and from what I've heard from most people you didn't mention the crush to anybody until after Bev told you who she was newly dating. No one is out to break your heart, everyones worried about you.
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
Old 11-29-2002, 12:29 AM   #1610
Eleniel
Sapling

You are either misinformed or I am confused. Bev and Lisa and I had a talk. They BOTH told me they were NOT dating. So I told Bev.

"PANTS down, Legolas."- LOTR edited by the pants game.
"More then a soap, more then a cream, it's a soapcream!" T.V. (it's a play!)

Eleniel=not your basic psychopath
Old 11-29-2002, 12:33 AM   #1611
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Then why do a rather large group of people say that they said yes+Bob who has been complaining about her dumping him and the reason to everyone in his adress book(though even his mom isn't really sympathizing since he was talking marriage and Bev is 14) i need to get this story straight, everyone thought you knew

Old 11-29-2002, 01:07 AM   #1612
BeardofPants
the Shrike

A Question...

Doesn't this stuff belong in PM?
Old 11-29-2002, 01:11 AM   #1613
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Probably, but Eleniel is refuisng to talk to me and when she talks to Bev or TC it gts downright nasty, this is our way of attemping to get her to understand in a way that she can't just erase. And she's bigger than me so I want to avoid her at school.

Old 11-29-2002, 01:23 AM   #1614
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Vent...I hate my clothes! I was trying to dress up a bit today, I must have tried on a million things. What I thought were my "good" outfits, looked hideous! Nice 80's shoulder pads! How can what I thought looked so nice a couple years ago, now look so bad. I took them off as quickly as possible. There's a big pile of rejects on the floor now, get ready Goodwill! And of course, I had no shoes to go with anything! Even my pantyhose were all out of shape! I want lots of $, and lots of time, to get some beautiful clothes! I'll take some of Arwen or Eowyns stuff! I hate it when my clothes shrink too! arghhh!
Old 11-29-2002, 01:25 AM   #1615
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Tastes change what would you say if someone tried to put one of the dresses you liked when you were 5 on you now?

Old 11-29-2002, 01:26 AM   #1616
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

TS: okay...which one are you ...Bev Lisa SAra or Katie...or are you Bob?

VENT: Everything that came out of my mouth in a thread a little while ago WILL be taken the WRONG way.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 11-29-2002, 01:27 AM   #1617
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
eep. ants.

it's cold. *shiver*

my mum makes me wear shoes. it's annoying. i hate shoes. i would think i'm old enough that my mum wouldn't feel obliged to insist that i wear shoes and so on.

my friends never write back when i email them.
see I knew I couldn't be the only person in the world who hates wearing shoes

Old 11-29-2002, 01:28 AM   #1618
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Aeryn
VENT: Everything that came out of my mouth in a thread a little while ago WILL be taken the WRONG way.
Story of my life

VENT: "Forgot" to sleep............work in a couple of hours ...........yeesh gonna be a looongg day

Beatallica
Old 11-29-2002, 01:33 AM   #1619
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Aeryn: not mentioned, I'm the person who tries to avoid Eleniel on Fridays so that she can't make me late for anime club. They both happen to be really good friends and I could have sworn that Eleniel at the least was incapable of getting mad at bev. Would you believe that everyone involved in this is on entmoot?

Last edited by TwirlingString : 11-29-2002 at 01:34 AM.
Old 11-29-2002, 01:36 AM   #1620
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by TwirlingString
Tastes change what would you say if someone tried to put one of the dresses you liked when you were 5 on you now?
That would be pretty hilarious, considering it was over forty years ago! Hmmm, A little pink cotten shirt waist, with a full skirt and crinoline, with a matching fabric skinny belt, and white anklets, with black patent leather "party shoes" (remember those ladies!) white gloves, and a little shiney plastic purse!
Would have looked better than that crap I tried on today!