Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 01:20 AM   #1581
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Did somebody mention pants? *peers around (blindly)*

Ai mornie. What a crap day. Long, boring, tiresome, busy. Can't get much better! And because I was so strung out, I bit my nails off... *sigh* Now my nails hurt, and on top of that, my eyes are all gritty - stoopid contacts.
Old 11-25-2002, 01:33 AM   #1582
Duddun
I Antha

Stupid Allergies, they make me vacuum so that I don't sneeze anymore. achoo achoo
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 11-25-2002, 08:23 AM   #1583
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Quote:
Originally posted by Duddun
Stupid Allergies, they make me vacuum so that I don't sneeze anymore. achoo achoo
Aww bless!!! I hate my allergies! I'm allergic to cherries- seriously!!! Anything cherry or cherry flavour sends me round the bend- its like I'm drunk and I have a sort of hangover afterwards. I have to be really careful what I eat in case cakes etc have stuff in them!!!! I sometimes have alleergic reactions to the pills I take for my back too- which can make me really ill!!! Nassssssty as Gollum would say! Mx
Old 11-25-2002, 10:01 AM   #1584
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

I'm allergic to:
  • Nothing.
Conclusion: In your face!
Old 11-25-2002, 04:37 PM   #1585
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
VENT: I'm trying to write a book and the characters are "being uncooperative" *yells at non-existent ones* If you don't start behaving soon I'll set a MANTICORE on you! Better yet I'll make you face all the villains at once! Hah!

All right, I feel better now.
Old 11-25-2002, 07:22 PM   #1586
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

MIGRAINE

it can't get much better
Old 11-25-2002, 08:10 PM   #1587
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

I'm allergic to eggs tomatos and cashews...in large amounts anyway, they give me inflammation of the brain...and some other stuff...I pass out and stuff...last time I ate cashews...long time ago...I hit the tile floor...and the nurses gave me that medicine that keeps your heart from stopping. Alas, !

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 11-25-2002, 10:15 PM   #1588
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by ArwenEvenstar
MIGRAINE

it can't get much better
Migraines suck. Had one today, 2nd hour to 8th hour, when I finally called my mom and she brought me medicine. Ugh. Tevemme ta.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Old 11-25-2002, 11:25 PM   #1589
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

No time for the internet at the mo'

*shakes a knobbly stick at real life*

Beatallica
Old 11-25-2002, 11:36 PM   #1590
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Lol. Yeah, Internet time is precious. *sarcasm*

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 11-26-2002, 03:17 PM   #1591
Miranda

Someone kill me!!!!!!!

I'm deadly serious!!! Someone take me by my scrawny little elven neck and throttle me until I'm in Hell!!!!! I hate my life!!! Everyone expects you to know exactly what to do when you're eighteen but then they still expect you to do stuff you can't bear!!! I get so much grief at school that its making me ill. They keep telling me that I'm an idiot because I want to write and act and dance and think I'm stupid for writing songs and stories. They keep demanding I make a choice whether to give up dancing or school. I can't do that. I have to finish school otherwise I'll have nothing to fall back on if my dreams go wrong but my dancing is my life and I can't leave that either. I'm so confused and so ill because of it. I don't sleep, I barely eat and I just feel like I'm so trapped its untrue. That's why I escape here so often- at least here I can avoid peoples' judgement. Sorry, melodramatic moment. Mx
Old 11-26-2002, 03:38 PM   #1592
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Um, Miranda, I don't believe that Hell would be any better! How 'bout we all just work on the "badly written poem" idea! And the transport-'mooters-into-Middle-Earth one as well. I think we ought to send that gremlin "Dora" to you at once, she can think up pranks to pull on all the teachers!
Old 11-26-2002, 05:19 PM   #1593
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
Um, Miranda, I don't believe that Hell would be any better! How 'bout we all just work on the "badly written poem" idea! And the transport-'mooters-into-Middle-Earth one as well. I think we ought to send that gremlin "Dora" to you at once, she can think up pranks to pull on all the teachers!
That'd be good. Oh if only Middle Earth did exist and I could reach it down an alleyway in Soho- that's how my character's reach it in An Immotal Love. Just to be like the Miranda in my story- she's the one I got my name from- and escape to find my prince waiting for me with open arms. Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 07:59 AM   #1594
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Calm Down!!!!

Miranda, sit up, take a deep breath, and make a strong attempt to calm down. Relax. Imagine yourself floating free over Middle Earth, homework in one hand and, I dunno, a pair of dancing shoes in the other. Try to imagine a peaceful harmony between the two biggest things in you life...

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Old 11-27-2002, 09:17 AM   #1595
Miranda

Wish I could Elenka but things have gone beyond creating a peaceful harmony. School is merely a necessity that I'm doing for my parents sanity more than for myself. Pressure from my teachers is making me ill and even all my dancing can't remedy it. There's no way I could ever reach a harmonious balance with the two- its like asking Sauron to get on with Gandalf- isn't going to happen. Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 09:27 AM   #1596
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Ergl... I just found out I handed in my paper with a page missing. That never happened to me before. God, I feel so stupid! I also found out that I still got 7 days - and not 12 as I was thinking- to write the other paper which includes reading over 250 pages of info. And to make things even perfect: I thought I was smart for being one of the first ones to buy the extended DVD. And what happens now: I saw another extended DVD with to little statues of the argonath and for an even cheaper price than I paid for it! I'm stupid!
Old 11-27-2002, 11:38 AM   #1597
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
Ergl... I just found out I handed in my paper with a page missing. That never happened to me before. God, I feel so stupid! I also found out that I still got 7 days - and not 12 as I was thinking- to write the other paper which includes reading over 250 pages of info. And to make things even perfect: I thought I was smart for being one of the first ones to buy the extended DVD. And what happens now: I saw another extended DVD with to little statues of the argonath and for an even cheaper price than I paid for it! I'm stupid!
I hate it when I do that with homework, I always forget to hand something in or leave things to late. As for the extended ed my mat has the one with the Book ends of the Argonath and their not that special- bit ropey actually. The films the main bit anyway. The ex ed was designed specifically for all the hardened fans who'll have brought their's by now so the shops will start bringing them down. I paid £25 for mine and now you can get them for £15 in the same shop. Mx
Old 11-27-2002, 01:54 PM   #1598
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Ergl... I just found out I handed in my paper with a page missing. That never happened to me before. God, I feel so stupid! I also found out that I still got 7 days - and not 12 as I was thinking- to write the other paper which includes reading over 250 pages of info.
that sorta happened to me once. it was a bunch of worksheets we had to turn in and i did all of them but i couldn't find one of em' so the teacher (wich was the principal) said it counted as a grade so he'd give me another day to do it,just stop by his office and get it at break. i forgot to at break so i got it the next morning and then did it real fast during study hall and then tried to turn it in to him and he said he didn't need it! and it DIDN't count for a grade.
Old 11-27-2002, 05:21 PM   #1599
Hanza
Woolly Jumper

Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby
My friends think they can treat me like s*** sometimes. Like now.
I txtd them ages ago and they havn't txtd bak. i think they are thinking of ways to let me down. I hate my life sometimes. however i hope i dont hav a repeat of yr9. That was awful

Why dont sheep shrink in the rain??
Old 11-27-2002, 05:53 PM   #1600
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

*sneeze*
*sniffle*

bad allergies. . .

ARGH!

i miss my friends. from LC and from home.

boffing was cancelled yesterday. which means i didn't get to see...um, someone i wanted to see. er. not to mention it's lovely getting to wield a big pvc and foam sword, even if i manage to hurt myself every time.

*is annoyed at self:*
why do i alway manage to make a fool of myself around someone i really don't want to look like a fool to? <sigh>

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Closed Thread