Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 10:57 AM   #141
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sister Golden Hair
Well, it's probably not fair to discuss Coney since he isn't here anymore.
yeah yeah yeah

Quote:
I did flame JD with the exception of one post that I recall, and I flamed a multiple of times and changing his avatar was a hoot! ... As an administrator, it is my job to bla, bla, bla. JD frankly made that impossible to do. I could have closed the thread, but Hobbit and I felt that by leaving it open, it would give me a chance to show JD who's boss (since I rule with an iron fist), therefore, he is now banned. His banning has actually a way for me to get revenge on the lowly users of this board. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Actually, I just meant that if you had ignored him, I think he would have calmed down from whatever was crawling up his butt. And sorry to be so critical, again, but I think you probably shouldn't have participated in it. Just my thoughts. But then again, why listen to me?
Old 10-09-2003, 11:09 AM   #142
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruinel
Actually, I just meant that if you had ignored him, I think he would have calmed down from whatever was crawling up his butt.
Oh that would have been good, just ignore the ignorant JD
No, ignorant people like him must be dealt with. You must show them who's in charge and that their behaviour is unacceptable. JD had his change to redeem himself and he didn't take it. Let him be banned for a while
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:09 AM   #143
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
But then again, why listen to me?
True.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 10-09-2003, 11:11 AM   #144
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
Oh that would have been good, just ignore the ignorant JD
No, ignorant people like him must be dealt with. You must show them who's in charge and that their behaviour is unacceptable. JD had his change to redeem himself and he didn't take it. Let him be banned for a while
I agree totally Jonathan.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 10-09-2003, 11:12 AM   #145
Coney II
Elven Warrior

Quote:
I don't know where Coney has gone. After his ban, he just didn't want to come back... ran off with his tail tucked between his legs. The little pu$$y.
Cheeky monkey!

Quote:
*checking calander to see how close it is to april*

so... does this mean coney can come back now?
Insidious Rex......baby-k shoulda emailed yer the link to where a couple of us are posting....if she has forgot, drop me a pm here I'll give ya the link

Cheers m'dears!

Coney
Old 10-09-2003, 11:23 AM   #146
Jonathan

Bloody nice to have you back, Coney!
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:36 AM   #147
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney II
Cheeky monkey!
O.o
don't tempt me! You are a far easier target than JD is.

SGH, all I'm saying is that you are an Admin. Admins are supposed to stay impartial and fair. I think you know that if you had just taken a step back, he would have calmed down and backed off himself. Pushing his buttons didn't help matters. You know he's a hot head. If anyone throws up anything on a thread that can be construed as anti-American, he's all over it. If anyone posts anything that is of a different opinion than him. He jumps on that too. But I guess we will not know now if he would have calmed down or not. Since you continued to jump in and assert your authority.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:44 AM   #148
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:

SGH, all I'm saying is that you are an Admin. Admins are supposed to stay impartial and fair. I think you know that if you had just taken a step back, he would have calmed down and backed off himself. Pushing his buttons didn't help matters. You know he's a hot head. If anyone throws up anything on a thread that can be construed as anti-American, he's all over it. If anyone posts anything that is of a different opinion than him. He jumps on that too. But I guess we will not know now if he would have calmed down or not. Since you continued to jump in and assert your authority.
Give me a break. I have been more fair to him in the past, and in this thread than he deserves. He wouldn't have calmed down. He would have jumped on the very next poster that came along and disagreed with him. I didn't push his buttons. He doesn't know when to quit, and that is his problem. It's my job to deal with posters when they don't know when to quit. If you review the thread, you will see that I told him several times to stop. And, FYI, it is my job to assert the authority of an admin. What would you have me do, sit there and just let everyone say whatever they wish and do as they please? That's what unmoderated boards are for.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 10-09-2003, 11:58 AM   #149
Artanis
Greatest Elven woman of Aman

Agree with you SGH. People who repeatedly flame and refuse to listen to corrections should be dealt with.

Coney, nice to see you!

Quote:
...Why it wasn't an American Flag patterned tutu?
*heh heh*
Old 10-09-2003, 12:01 PM   #150
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Quote:
Pink and Purple day was funny, but the Freddie joke, that was the ultimate. We may never be able to out do that one.

Alright, I've heard "Freddie" mentioned so many times. What was this? It happened before I came, could someone explain?
Old 10-09-2003, 12:07 PM   #151
elendili
Elven Warrior

wow that was better than TV all we need now is for DT to come back ( we can only wish )

why are you lot analysing yesterday like a load shrinks we should sit back and poke fun at JD for making an a$$ the size of USA of himself

btw i like the ballerina avatar SGH classy

why did Tessar get his tail in a twist or was he just copying JD

anyway has been v.v.v.entertaining and we must do this more often

"Courage my soul, now learn to wield
The weight of thine immortal shield
Place on thy head thy helmet bright
Ballance thy sword against the fight
See where an army strong as fair
With silken banners spreads the air
Now if thy bee'st that thing divine
In this days combat let it shine:
And shew that nature wants an art
To conqeur one resolved heart"
Andrew Marvell
Old 10-09-2003, 12:11 PM   #152
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Finrod Felagund
Alright, I've heard "Freddie" mentioned so many times. What was this? It happened before I came, could someone explain?
Oh, Freddie was some guy who just come to Entmoot and became admin immediately or something. His true identity was Darth Tater, but the 'mooters didn't know
Perhaps someone who actually was here during Freddie's time could explain.

Hello Entmoot
Old 10-09-2003, 12:11 PM   #153
elendili
Elven Warrior

oh happy b'day SGH

"Courage my soul, now learn to wield
The weight of thine immortal shield
Place on thy head thy helmet bright
Ballance thy sword against the fight
See where an army strong as fair
With silken banners spreads the air
Now if thy bee'st that thing divine
In this days combat let it shine:
And shew that nature wants an art
To conqeur one resolved heart"
Andrew Marvell
Old 10-09-2003, 12:33 PM   #154
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Give me a break. I have been more fair to him in the past, and in this thread than he deserves. He wouldn't have calmed down. He would have jumped on the very next poster that came along and disagreed with him. I didn't push his buttons. He doesn't know when to quit, and that is his problem. It's my job to deal with posters when they don't know when to quit. If you review the thread, you will see that I told him several times to stop. And, FYI, it is my job to assert the authority of an admin. What would you have me do, sit there and just let everyone say whatever they wish and do as they please? That's what unmoderated boards are for.
You don't know if he would have calmed down or not. But you sure put fuel on the fire. Come on, you have to admit to that at least.
I suppose I should quit before I get banned.
Old 10-09-2003, 12:34 PM   #155
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by elendili
oh happy b'day SGH
Thank you elendili.

For those of you that were not here for "freddie" there are some threads in the archives about it. Tater, who co-owned the Tolkientrail with Ben and who was a very well loved/hated admin was banned from Entmoot by freddie, who was a new comer. this was after tater was demoted to moderator. Many of the Mooters became upset with his ban and formed a revolt, but before they could carry it out, tater posted telling them that he was behind the whole thing. Tater banned tater.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 10-09-2003, 12:35 PM   #156
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

That's not Coney! That's JD!
Old 10-09-2003, 12:35 PM   #157
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
You don't know if he would have calmed down or not. But you sure put fuel on the fire. Come on, you have to admit to that at least.
I suppose I should quit before I get banned.
Good thinking.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 10-09-2003, 12:37 PM   #158
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizra
That's not Coney! That's JD!
No that's not JD. I checked the IPs.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 10-09-2003, 12:38 PM   #159
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

You know what SGH, I agree, you did call him a crybaby repeatedly (and tessar), that wasn't exactly a mature, admin, thing to do was it? (Ruinel and SGh fighting...LOL...their jealous 'cuz they have to share a husband0

Really, what the feck is this? What is up with JD and Tessar, and everyone. Damn...

Great welcome back, eh coney?

Everyone needs to take a fecking valium and get a life!
Just everyone stop flaming and acting like two-year-olds.

Sorry SGH, and really, Happy Birthday! But just chill!
Old 10-09-2003, 12:47 PM   #160
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Finrod Felagund
You know what SGH, I agree, you did call him a crybaby repeatedly (and tessar), that wasn't exactly a mature, admin, thing to do was it? (Ruinel and SGh fighting...LOL...their jealous 'cuz they have to share a husband0

Really, what the feck is this? What is up with JD and Tessar, and everyone. Damn...

Great welcome back, eh coney?

Everyone needs to take a fecking valium and get a life!
Just everyone stop flaming and acting like two-year-olds.

Sorry SGH, and really, Happy Birthday! But just chill!
Thanks again for the bday wish, but are you kidding me? Calling them cry babies which is what they were being, is hardly comparable to the flames and foul language that I had to edit and delete, not to mention the ongoing violations of the posting policies.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Closed Thread