Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-21-2003, 11:25 AM   #141
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

teeheehee! thats funny!
ic: "Oh, dear, that a shame, I was quite looking forward to another pint!" said Aragorn, who was very fond of the ale at the prancing pony.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 09:52 PM   #142
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

ooc: Hey, sorry I haven't been here...Whoa, lots to catch up on!

ic: Arvedui had been listening to the others, and watching. Now, she was ready to say what she'd been thinking. "Look. No one knows where the Fiery Mountain is, so no one knows how to get there. I am a descendant of Aragorn, and he knew Middle Earth as well as Gandalf did, or better. Now I say that we go and get Saruman's diary, and see if it helps us. If it doesn't, we'll go and get Gimli's. Does anyone agree? I'd like to get something decided, so we can all get some rest. And also," she added ominously, "Before the Nazgul come back." We know we have to do this, we just don't know how. And that's the problem. she thought wearily.
Old 09-21-2003, 11:53 PM   #143
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: *Envisions Boromir in a dress* Eew! Eew eew eew eew eew eeeeeew! *Shudders* EEEEEEEWW!!!

ic: "Sounds good to me," Kâri said. She looked at Malta, "Am I allowed to have a pint?" She said sarcastically.

ooc2: If I'm being mean or angry or sarcastic ic, don't take it personally please!

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 12:54 AM   #144
littleCat
Elven Warrior

occ: oops! and boromir in a dress is disturbing.....

IC:"Yes, but let's be quick about it." Malta said, stealing someone's undrunk cider.

"I'm not weird, I'm GIFTED!"

I'm really okay.......
littleCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 02:08 PM   #145
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic:The eagle: I got out of the window before i was seen for I could have sworn one of the guests looked my way. I flew into the window top and listened. i heard of the diaries belonging to the fellowship of the ring. I could hear the people being referd to as the offspring of the fellowship and that they knew of the rings return.

If my grip weren't so tight on the rail then i would have fallen from shock. A man saw me and strated to shoow me away. I gave an angry crow and flew off to tell my master of my findings and comeback to see if they knew of the werabouts of the ring. I glided back towards MT Doom passing the nAzgul who had gevin up their chase for the time being. But I had to wonder, if they are always attracted to the call of the ring then why are they here? Is the ring here too?
Old 09-22-2003, 08:34 PM   #146
Gulio, Strength of Many

"I'll grab you one," Kâri whispered to Aragorn. She smiled when his face lit up. She walked over to the bar, and while she was waiting for the barkeep to get the pints, she saw a large eagle sitting outside. That's odd, She thought, Most eagles don't come near a loud place like this. Something about the bird gave her an uneasy feeling. She shook it off and grabbed the two pints and headed back to the table.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:31 PM   #147
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

"We should all get some sleep. We'll decide what we're doing in the morning. Good night." Arvedui stood up, drained her pint, and walked up the stairs to her room. When she got inside, she went over to the window and looked out carefully. The eagle she had noticed earlier was still there. "That eagle bothers me. It looks like its spying on us or something..." Arvedui turned and collapsed on the bed. Almost immediately, she was asleep.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:47 PM   #148
Gulio, Strength of Many

Kâri turned to the others, "Do any of you need a room?"

Old 09-22-2003, 10:17 PM   #149
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
"No, I'll sleep in the old oak tree tonight," Ganala replied, stifling a yawn. "I'd go back to the University, but I'd be put on probation and not be able to get out for ages. If anyone else wishes to join me, just knock on the tree and call Ganala."

After everyone drifted away, she meandered outside and tapped the tree with her staff. "Asmalinde," she said commandingly, and a crack opened in it. Inside was a blanket, a candle stub, and all the books that had been 'misplaced' or left off the records by mistake. It was just like her cubby at the library, but she had a few hangings inside the tree, and storage shelves for her books far above her head.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 10:25 PM   #150
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Esta nodded and went up to her room. On her way she noticed an eagle that she had not seen before. Why is it near such a crowded and noisy place? Sighing, Esta shook it off and entered her room. She sat down on her bed and closed her eyes. So much had happened to her the last few days and she was ready for sleep to come. She collapsed on her bed and let sleep slowly overcome her.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 10:49 PM   #151
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Malta got herself a room, and headed up, sneaking another cup of cider from an unsuspecting patron.

I'm really okay.......
Old 09-23-2003, 11:23 AM   #152
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Bell: I walked with my master to her cubby holl in a large oak tree and waited for her to tell me were I was to stay.
"You must stay out here tonight." She whispered to me and I obyed. I did not need a rope to tie me up for my master knew I would never run away.
I watched as an eagle flew by and left Bree. I wandered where it came from. I fell to sleep in a standing possesion and listened to the chirping of the criqquettes(sp) and the death silence of the night.
Old 09-23-2003, 07:37 PM   #153
Gulio, Strength of Many

It seemed that everyone had a room, so Kâri headed upstairs and crawled into bed. He fell asleep thinking about home.

Old 09-23-2003, 08:47 PM   #154
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

"Well, if none of you mind, I think I'll go get some sleep too. My shift ended ten minutes ago anyway" she said, looking at the clock. She gave them a nod and a wave and left to her room. It was smaller then the others, and dirtier, but it was home. Falling back into a chair, she looked at the cloven horn of Gondor in her hands.
"You were a steward. I'm just a waitress." she said sleepily. "How can I live up to my ancestor?" still pondering this, she fell asleep.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 11:24 PM   #155
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Awww. What a beautiful tableau of silence and sleep.

Ic: Before sunrise the next morning, Ganala greeted her pony with a few sugar cubes. "We're going to have to get going soon, girl." It was the work of a moment to tie a cloak around her books and to pack some food in with it, and soon she was going around and knocking on the others' doors. Feels just like the Library, where everyone wants to sleep past dawn and I have to wake them up.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 11:29 PM   #156
littleCat
Elven Warrior

Malta came out of her room, hair sticking up every which way. She smiled,"I'm up, i'm up." she said, sounding sleepy.

I'm really okay.......
Old 09-23-2003, 11:39 PM   #157
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"You really didn't think that I wouldn't be up yet did you?" Brilfanwen combed out her tresses. "I wonder where my horse is..." *Whistles loudly* "Silver blade." A silver horse walked up and shook out its silver mane shot through with blue. "Good girl!" She patted the horse affectiontly and fed it some sugar cubes.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 08:21 PM   #158
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Narewien heard a knock on her door. Still in the chair she'd fallen asleep in, she quickly got up, packed a few items, fitted her sword to the leather belt around her waist, and changed into a violet blouse, tight black pants, and leather boots. She met some of the others outside of the inn.
"Good morning!" she said cheerfully, having had a good night's sleep. "Are we all ready to leave, then?"

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 08:34 PM   #159
Gulio, Strength of Many

Kâri was getting ready to leave when she heard a sharp knock on her door. "What?" She called to the knocker. When there was no reply, she shouldered her pack and, with GImli's axe securely in her belt, headed out. She passed a sleepy-looking Malta on her way downstairs. She grabbed one last pint and looked for the others.

Merry woke with a jolt when someone pounded on his door. "Wha-?" He opened the door to find Ganala standing there. "Geez, you didn't have take a hammer to the door," He said, "But what time is it anyways?"

Old 09-24-2003, 08:36 PM   #160
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Bell: I trotted next to my master as we headed near the inn. She netered and gave me another sugar cube. I was goinjg on a real journey. I neighed happily.

Demity: I flew passed the lands of Rohan and glided for a day and a half passed Gondor and the miserable wastelands of Mordor. The tower was up ahead and my wings cried out for a rest. I flew through the dark charcoal colored windows and right up to the top chamber. I perched next to the large thrown that rested in the dark shadows of eternal night. No stars or moon, just darkness. I told my master Sauron of the group who seek the same ring we wanted and he merrily laughed.

"Without the real heroes of old and the cunning elves who moved off long ago they are nothing."

I knew they still had a good chance. The orc army that was once so large and so great had all fallen from the last war. Some had gone into hiding but they were weak and cowards. The goblins are still around but wish not to be bothered anymore. There were still trolls and water beasts to take to our advantage. But I had to work fast. I ate a hunted rabbit and flew off seeking alliances of the many dark and forgotten places of Middle Earth.