Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2003, 02:00 PM   #141
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: Actually, I found it kinda funny! It made for an interesting part!!

Ic:

*Seth and the rest had finally found their way over too the girls. It was perfect timing on their part as Freida was about to get her head cut in half, things moved fast. Meeko grabbed Seth's bow, shot the monster through its eye while Aralyn, Seth and Starletta circled their fallen charge*

Starletta&Aralyn: Are you alright??

Seth:*Stab* GET HER OUTTA HERE!! *WHOP*

Meeko:*SMACK* Take her to the elves!!
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
The last sane person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 07:31 PM   #142
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc:I said I wasn't going to let her die not that I was going to let her be taken care of by a bunch of elves!(no offense)

ic: "ME?!" I glowered both at Meeko and Seth. "I'm NOT going to-" *THWACK* "have a bunch of ELVES watching over me-" *WACK* "like I'm a baby!" I held the staff ready to use on my friend(Not to harmfully though) if any of them tried to drag me away, as well as ready to use on the next orc. "It was just one slip up!" Again I thought I saw the tiger out of the corner of my eye as I wacked another orc in the back, and thwacked him on the head. "You can't make me!" Another orc took a step back as though surprised at this threat, but his charge hesitated only seconds. "I can take careof myself!" *THWACK*WACK*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 08:52 PM   #143
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
As I continued to kill orcs in my way, I found a few breathes to talk to Freida. "Wish you had a blade?" I could hear Illali growling in the distance...or at least i think it was Illali. Soon as I turned my head to see, though in an instance, I heard a loud CRACK, and saw no more.

ooc: No, I am not dead, just...knocked out.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 10:52 PM   #144
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Seth: ARALYN GET HE ROUT OF HERE!!!

Aralyn: Yikes. Take that out on someone else please.

*Aralyn and Frieda move Starletta to a more protected place*

Frieda: I have to go back

Aralyn: *sitting* Wait here for a few. Starletta needs us to watch her now. See that pail near the wall? The water would help. Will you get some please? And take my dagger or your staff.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 05:37 PM   #145
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:Wow very big drop in rpg running now a days.

ic:We fought our way through the sea of orcs. Blades clinging to blades and howls of pain all around us. I had blood running down my leg and a bruis on my eye. The small girl Frieda refused to seek shelter by the elves even though I begged her.
Sher refused with an anger strike towards an orc perposley trying to tease me by almost hitting me.
Grr"
Seth:"The king is riding fast now. shall we follow?"
Meeko:*relunctently*fine" But shoulden't we wait for the other three?" How about Starletta?
Before I recieved an answer Seth was gone and I had to puncture another orc before waiting for my adult friend to return.
Seth accompinied(sp) by the other three: Lets go"
Aralyn: pushed the wounded Starletta onto a horse and hoped on next to her.
I jumped onto CLiff and watched as Frieda joined Seth on his horse. Cliff swung his head in confusion but I spoke softly to him in love.
We followed the king towards the gate but then were overshdaowed by another creature. Chills ran down my body and I could feel my hair stand on the back of my head.
Before I could ask...
Frieda: What is that?
Seth: A nazgul!
I had heard of those creatures and did not want to get any closer. But also had no other choice but to follow my companions. The creature flew down on a monsterous steed who threw its long neck back and roared a nasty eerie sound.
Its eyes glared at us but the figure on its back had given us a clue of its face nor its feelings.
We approached were the rest of the army had stopped in pure fear but determination. It wasd amazing how willing these people were to follow our (their) king.
Theoden spoke..."To me! To me! Up Eorlingas!b fear no darkness." Yet as he said these words he was shot then by the balckest arrowq and fell.
Old 05-11-2003, 07:21 PM   #146
Fred Baggins

"KING THEODEN!" I screamed in shock. I tried pushing away from Seth, but he held where I was. Firmly. Try as I might I was stuck. I closed my eyes to the horror, but there in front of me sat instead my dead brother, couragiously talking to the king. I took up his logic. I am fighting in this battle, under King Theoden. I should go to him. I struggled harder.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 05-12-2003, 10:01 AM   #147
Aralyn
FloraAzul

ooc: Are we gonna use Eowyn and Merry for this scene like in the book or do we want to make up a new thing. Cause I'm having aralyn ride over to the king.

ic:

*Aralyn and her friends watch in shock as the king is struck down*

Frieda: KING THEODEN!

*she struggles but Seth is holding her, Aralyn however urges Liena on. The horse leaps forward but before Aralyn can get there another soldier is already there*

Aralyn: Blast it, Dern something-or-other is his name. I can't-

*she is cut off because the "man" takes off his helmet and turns into a girl. Specifically(sp?) Eowyn!*

Aralyn: *In disbelief* Eowyn!

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 05-12-2003, 02:47 PM   #148
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: Why dont we all carve a peice of the glorly for ourselves and all go help the mighty Sheild Maiden!

*Seth had watched all his companions with the exception of Meeko and Freida, who he was hold firmly, go charging onwards to meet the beast and help the blonde maiden before him*

Seth: Freida! You will stop this struggling now! I will take you with me only you must promise to stay in the saddel and giude Shabaq!!

Freida:*Grinning* YES!!

Seth: Meeko! take the point! {Forward lance position in a charge}

Meeko: Fine! *notices Frienda clinging to the pommel of the sadle and weilding her quarter staff* What?! You have to be joking! you cant take her into this!

Seth:*growl* I can and I will! Do you have a better Idea??

*Meeko takes the point and they charge forward and meet up with Aralyn. They all stand next top Eowyn and get ready to face the monster of Sauron*

Eowyn:*looking at Seth* Are you not the Easterling that aided me at Helms deep?

Aralyn: Yes! he is one and the same!

Eowyn: Then this battle should be a tad easier then!

Aralyn: Freida! Stay close by on that horse!! Dont rush off on us!! Look out for Starletta, she's still injured!!

OOC: There! Aralyn (or any one else) Care to finish it?

Last edited by The last sane person : 06-21-2003 at 01:47 AM.
Old 05-12-2003, 08:20 PM   #149
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: We were to ride to aid Eowyn, the young maiden, whome rode forword to defend the lifeless form of the king.
Seth placed upon my horse Frieda and told me to follow him towards the danger.
I trembled but tried to keep calm if not for the young girl. We followed Seth and Aralyn towards the large black monster who had folded its wings preparing for a fight. Eowyn, amazingly stood her ground. When we reached Eomir, her brother, he seemed surprised at the sight of his sister.
Meeko: What are we to do seth?
Seth: I don't know exactly.
Aralyn: Ride forward and stand by Eowyn.
It was more of a command then an answer.
We went forward with determination but also deep fear. Theoden's white horse laid motionless beside its master. Cliff gave an uncomfortable jolt and begged me to turn around. I calmly strocked his side reasurringly.
WBefore we reached the young blonds side the creature had dove towards her!
I gave a gasp of surpirse at what came next....
Old 05-13-2003, 12:08 AM   #150
Fred Baggins

ooc: I had this nice long post, all perfect and everythings, with an excerpt of the book. But I'm not typing that entire excerpt again. For those of you playing this with out looking at the book I suggest you just take a moment and read the passage where Eowyn and Merry defeat the Ringwraith. now I know we are all having a hand in this and want to
Quote:
carve a peice og the glorly for ourselves and all go help the mighty Sheild Maiden!
I will not participate in destorying the Ringwraith. I have nothing against those that want to but for one my character's a six year old, and two there was no more glorious a part in the book when a shield madien and a halfling destoried a ringwraith. You go ahead, but leave Frieda out of it. I think Lubyla had a good idea knocking her character out for this. I will post now.

ic: I watched in horror as the black-winged beast killed the King and his steed. "KING THEODEN!" I cried in outrage and fear. Mixed emotions tumbled into my head as Lady Eowyn struck down the Black One's beast. My King had just been killed. My brother had died days before, and Aralyns as well. My Prince had been killed even before the strangers arrived. It came to my thoughts to blame the strangers, but the thought was passing for now. I was out raged. I wanted to charge forward, and attack the Black One. Two things held me. One was the adults. I had made a promise to them. And how many times had Perrin drilled in my head the crucialness to keeping a promise. The second made me hang my head in shame. Aside from the rage another feeling lingered in me one that equaled the rage. A fearful feeling that I knew emitted--not just from seeing--but like a stench came from the Black One. I held back then the Black One struck at the Lady Eowyn and Lord...King I guess now King Eomer charged at the man...was it man? Out of the corner of my eye I saw a little boy--my age maybe which shocked me--charge forward at the...thing as well. I looked at Meeko, Seth, and Aralyn in front of me. Would they too attack this...whatever it was? I hung back fearful, angry, and upset all at once. I let my eyes drift back to the boy. No, he was older than me. Perrin's age maybe, though a little short. Chubby. He looked like a soilder boy, more than Perrin did. What would happen? All this ran through my head in a matter of seconds.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 05-13-2003, 09:34 AM   #151
Aralyn
FloraAzul

ooc: We don't destroy it. I meant to post before anyone else did but Im studying for a final exam. I was gonna have it that we don't reach it in time. So we just relay what we see in the book.

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 05-17-2003, 06:28 PM   #152
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: ACK! this thing is dieing! S.S.T.T!! (Someone Save This Thread) Well, I guess we'll have to write this in first person.

I and my friends got of our beasts and charged forward to help the Maiden, but a short little boy got there before us. Eowyn had already destroyed the fell beast and was now trying to dispatch its rider as well. The little boy came up only to the head Nazguls knee.

Thats where his blade struck home. A dark howl came from the Shadow monster and it collapsed, Eowyn drove the blade down into the monsters head with the last of her strength, and both of them were no more. Eowyn slumped onto the Wraith, energy disolved.

All: Eowyn!!
Old 05-26-2003, 02:49 AM   #153
Fred Baggins

"That's...not...FAIR!" I practacly fell of the horse, from scrambling off. I ran over to Eowyn, the second person to reach her.(It pays to be short, you can go under people's legs) Eomer had gotten there first. I looked over to him. "Is she...?"

ooc: Aw, yes...the famous words. This thread IS dieing...Resurect the thread!
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 05-26-2003, 07:50 PM   #154
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
I stirred, and found myself waking in the mess of it all. The worst wound was mass confusion, and a bleeding shoulder I attened to.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 02:18 PM   #155
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: we're back!

Frieda jumped off her horse and scrambled over to he body of the maid. I was the third person to get to her, useing my elbows quite efficiently. Aralyn and the ohers were right behind me.

"is she..." Frieda didnt finish her question. I bent down to find out, but was stopped by her brother.

"dont touch her!" I paid no mind to him but rather put my blade near her mouth to see if there was frost from her breath. surprisingly enough there was.

"she is not yet dead! take her to a healer! post haste!" I yelled, shaking her brother out of his stupor. He came about and ran to fetch a wain of some sort to carry her, my company formed hte honor guard. However, when the went off with Eowyn, i went looking fr the young boy that assisted her. I found him in a heap a little ways away from the Black Corpse, I shook him and he stirred.

Upon closer inspection i found that he was one of those halflings that were in the "fellowship" I gathered him up and we marched after Eowyn's wain.
Old 05-27-2003, 07:52 PM   #156
Fred Baggins

ooc: SANE! You stole my role. I was gonna take Merry back. *Sniffles* Please please please Sane, Lemme?...I'm gonna make you if you don't lemme so you might as well lemme. *Smiles impishly*
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 05-27-2003, 08:18 PM   #157
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: *growls at Fred* Well its your own bloody fault for not posting! I have already posted that we are marching. Why dont you post that you run into us and fall in with us?
Old 05-28-2003, 12:48 AM   #158
Fred Baggins

ooc:*flinches* Now I'm not loved!
I hadn't thought of it until I was lugging a five pound backpack half a mile to Wal-mart, in the heat of the day(102 degrees). When I got home I sat in front of the water cooler for half an hour, massaging my aching back(Which is aching agian!*growls at back*) and by the time I gathered up enough energy(I was up until 2:00 this morning and got about three hours of sleep, then drank lots of caffine, so by that time I had NO energy) and dragged myself upstairs and loged onto entmoot you already posted. Do you see my problem now? Or shall I make the fact that I have three major projects due, and finals in three weeks, am stressed beyond reason, and didn't expect to get snapped at from a fellow 'mooter, just for playfully complaining.
*Straightens clothes* Now that my little rambling rant is done, I shall give my brain a rest, and post with the break of day...or shortly there after. I would post now, seeing as how previously it was my "Own bloody fault for not posting" but I make it a rule not to post when I feel...shall we say, "Unloved". Then my posts turn out not quite right...my emotions tend to mix with my posts sometimes. Ok. Night! *Smiles and waves*
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 05-28-2003 at 12:54 AM.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:12 AM   #159
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: Jeez! Twas only a joke! I always use "bloody" or what have you when i talk! You yanks cant tell what a joke was if it danced naked with a neon sign sayin "I'm a joke" in front a ya! Sheesh!! *smiles at Fred* Forgive me for being a might rough round the edges.

Last edited by The last sane person : 05-28-2003 at 01:15 AM.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:14 AM   #160
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

OOC: Your Loved again, Kay? That better?