Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2003, 07:53 AM   #141
Elf.Freak
Orli's lil fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn Telcontar
Okies, I found the website with the disgusting quotes made by Evil Orlando (even though he is cute!) Here it is:

http://www.tolkienworld.com/?template=bloom

Scroll down the the personal quote section thingy. I love Legolas, but if Orlando Bloom is really like this *spits like Gollum in TTT*
ok...the quotes aren't that disgusting...but i guess they had to pay him in LOTR because he doesn't kiss anyone(what is it with some men and their liking of women?! (i said SOME so no need to bite my head off!)). But there was no need to be mean about Mars Bars! (oh...hang on...he wasn't mean about the Mars Bars...phew).
ok...so i'm just babbeling...i'll shut up now.
~
I've gotta new avatar! looks kinda like me...anime style!
~
LOST: Orlando Bloom. If found, please send him straight to Elf.Freak
Elf.Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 10:53 AM   #142
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
If that is true, then yes! I do think that it totally sick! Do you have a website or magazine article ot back that up? I think some people would very much like to see it!

Okies, I found the website with the disgusting quotes made by Evil Orlando (even though he is cute!) Here it is:

http://www.tolkienworld.com/?template=bloom

Scroll down the the personal quote section thingy. I love Legolas, but if Orlando Bloom is really like this *spits like Gollum in TTT* [/B][/QUOTE]
Quote:
"I don't care much about the money at all. Frankly, if I get the chance to kiss someone in a movie, they wouldn't need to pay me at all."

"Basically, I can say that I came to acting because of the women."
What's wrong with that? Orlando Bloom is just a young, healthy, normal, human male. Please!

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 02:23 PM   #143
Eowyn Telcontar
Hobbit

Normal? Healthy? He's acting like women are just things to throw around, like we're like, things without personalitys. Why did he have to say that? He's soooo cute! But I still think he's evil and disgtusting!

"PO-TAY-TOES!" Sam
Eowyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 02:27 PM   #144
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I think you can call it a sense of humour.
Old 01-03-2003, 02:48 PM   #145
Eowyn Telcontar
Hobbit

Nazgul

humor? maybe... but it still seemed like he was serious. evil orlando bloom

"PO-TAY-TOES!" Sam
Eowyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 02:56 PM   #146
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Normal? Healthy? He's acting like women are just things to throw around, like we're like, things without personalitys. Why did he have to say that? He's soooo cute! But I still think he's evil and disgtusting!
You act as though he is being degrading of women. He sounds to me like he just likes women a lot, as it should be for a young man of his age. There was nothing evil or disgusting about what he said. He's not really an Elf you know?

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-03-2003, 02:59 PM   #147
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Don't diss Orlando Bloom!!!

I think he got a good personality and he's into a lot of the same things I am!!

SEE BELOW
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 05:01 PM   #148
Firhithiel Greenleaf
Hobbit

you're right

there is no problem with liking women i actually thought it was kind of funny, what he said! he's a young man not an Elf i agree w/ ya.... he's not evil he has a good sense of humour i dont like those men that just stand there stiffly w/ no sense of humor (i said MEN not elves lol elves specialy legolas are sexy) ne wayz... orlando bloom is cute and if ya got a problem w/ his personality its alrite cuz ur probably not gonna meet him... and ya have to agree w/ me on that one... lol. --firhithieL

MY ELVEN NAMES ARE:
firhithiel
engwarêiel
nevalkarien
tarlammarien
thinthondwen

Aragorn picked up Frodo where he lay by the wall and made for the stair, pushing Merry and Pippin in front of him. The others followed; but Gimli had to be dragged away by Legolas: in spite of the peril he lingered by Balin's tomb with his head bowed. Boromir hauled the eastern door to, grinding upon its hinges: it had great iron rings on either side, but could not be fastened.
"I am all right," gasped Frodo. "I can walk. Put me down!"
Aragorn nearly dropped him in his amazement. "I thought you were dead!" he cried.

~~While Frodo, Sam, and Gollum are climbing the Stairs of Cirith Ungol, in The Two Towers~~

And so Gollum found them hours later, when he returned, crawling and creeping down the path out of the gloom ahead. Sam sat propped against the stone, his head dropping sideways and his breathing heavy. In his lap lay Frodo's head, drowned deep in sleep; upon his white forehead lay one of Sam's brown hands, and the other lay softly upon his master's breast. Peace was in both their faces.

If that isn't a suggestion that they're in love, I don't know *what* is!!!
Firhithiel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 05:22 PM   #149
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackboar
I can't spot anything wrong with his nose?

*Thinks for a minute*

Well, it does look a bit big but don't DISS THE AVATAR!!!
very very sorry... we thinks it is very pretty, don't we my preccccccciousssssssss... *runs away and tries to igure out how to get our own avatar* *fails miserably... eecides to stick to insulting other people's avatars for now*

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 05:28 PM   #150
eowyngirl14

Gandalf

i just read the Legolas personal quotes thing. I think he was being a little sarcastic, but still! That is really gross! He would be in any movie as long as he was able to kiss someone?! Legolas/Orlando Bloom has just ost his place as number 6 on my coolest guy in lotr list. He has been replaced by Boromir/Sean Bean! (I still like his charecter, but the actor- EEWWW) Why anyone would say those things to a reporter is beyond me! Sorry all you orli fans, he sounds like a sexist person in that article! No offence meant...

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-03-2003, 05:43 PM   #151
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Legolas/Orlando Bloom has just ost his place as number 6 on my coolest guy in lotr list.
I'll bet he'll be devistated.

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-03-2003, 05:56 PM   #152
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
SEVEN!! Wow! Thats pretty bad!!

So what in order is you topten?

Mine is:
1)Legolas
2)Aragorn
3)Gandalf (Ha! Got you there LOL! Its Boromir)
4)Faramir (ok, now the hobbits!)
5)Samwise Gamgee
6)Frodo Baggins (I don't usually go for people without all their bodyparts )
7)Peregrin Took
8)Merry Brandybuck
9)Saruman
10)Treebeard

But that's just the MAIN chracters!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 05:58 PM   #153
Falagar
Death of Mooters and [Entmoot] Internal Affairs

I'm a guy, so I don't really belong here, just wanted to say:
At least he's not gay then, there's still a chanse for you

Last edited by Falagar : 01-03-2003 at 06:02 PM.
Falagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 06:03 PM   #154
Sminty_Smeagol
Manic Cardboard-Box Dweller

GEEZ! whats up with everyone loving legolas!!! He's just got really smooth skin, a great face, and a nice body! physical attraction is just one form of attraction you know. I'd rather be able to connect with someone mentally (I have a hard enough time finding someone to connect to anyways... I'm not exactly... interactive with the majority of the populace) than have a hot boyfriend. I like Aragorn better than Legolas... especially actorwise. Orlando is so... shallow and Viggo Mortensen is so deep and artistic. How is that not totally sexy?! I will admit that I do not find Viggo Mortensen as a person outside of LOTR extremely physically attractive... he's not ugly but i htink he looks a lot better as Aragorn.

Sorry. Just going on a Shallowraid.
Sminty_Smeagol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 07:26 PM   #155
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

So we are doing a top ten thing now huh?
well here's mine:

1.Frodo(duh)
2.Sam
3&4.Merry and Pippin tie for both so I don't know how to put that except for this way.
5.Space available
6.space available
7.space available
8.space available
9.space available
10.space available
If we were doing a top 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 Legolas would be 9999999999999999999999999999999999999. I put a big space between himand the hobbits because he isn't that cute and I have a thing for hobbits.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 07:56 PM   #156
Firhithiel Greenleaf
Hobbit

Orli/Legolas is absolutely adorable!!

Legolas is so cute very cute adorably cute wonderfully cute awfully cute dreadfully cute so cute ya wanna pull out your hair cute!!!

*ahem* I'm okay. Really I am. Well if you wanna know the whole How-I-Got-Crushed-on-Legolas/Orli thing, it started out with me having a crush on Elijah. I still do. Then I looked at the "elf dude I didn't know the name of". And I figured out that his name was Legolas. So I thought "Hey, he's plenty cute". And he was single! So then I started looking for pics of Orlando Bloom. I thought that he wasn't so cute but he's okay; then after a while I was like am I BLIND?! he's soooo hottt!!! So now I don't care if he's Legolas or his regular self either way he is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [COLOR=red] I'M BURNING UP HERE!!! COLOR]

Aragorn picked up Frodo where he lay by the wall and made for the stair, pushing Merry and Pippin in front of him. The others followed; but Gimli had to be dragged away by Legolas: in spite of the peril he lingered by Balin's tomb with his head bowed. Boromir hauled the eastern door to, grinding upon its hinges: it had great iron rings on either side, but could not be fastened.
"I am all right," gasped Frodo. "I can walk. Put me down!"
Aragorn nearly dropped him in his amazement. "I thought you were dead!" he cried.

~~While Frodo, Sam, and Gollum are climbing the Stairs of Cirith Ungol, in The Two Towers~~

And so Gollum found them hours later, when he returned, crawling and creeping down the path out of the gloom ahead. Sam sat propped against the stone, his head dropping sideways and his breathing heavy. In his lap lay Frodo's head, drowned deep in sleep; upon his white forehead lay one of Sam's brown hands, and the other lay softly upon his master's breast. Peace was in both their faces.

If that isn't a suggestion that they're in love, I don't know *what* is!!!
Firhithiel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 08:29 PM   #157
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Calm down dear. He's not Finrod you know?

Travel and Tourism Guide
Old 01-03-2003, 09:32 PM   #158
azalea
Long lost mooter

Whew, Firhithiel's post just eased my mind. For a minuteI thought this was turning from the fangirl thread into the girls out for vengeance thread or something!
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 11:04 PM   #159
eowyngirl14

Strider

Okay, this is my top ten list...

1) Aragorn (I also love Viggo, although it is kinda creepy that his son is just a few years younger than I am... I don't have an evil plot to marry his son, I swear!)

2)Merry (Dominic is just sooooo funny!)
3) Frodo (still haven't worked up the gut to look at pictures of him with his knew haircut...)
4)Pippin!
5)Sam
6)Boromir (Was Legolas at one point... fortunetly, that madness has passed!)

7)Legolas
8)Faramir!
9) Eomyr (sry, can't spell that one)
10)Gimili!

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-04-2003, 12:04 AM   #160
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

The quotes from Orli are:

Quote:
"I don't care much about the money at all. Frankly, if I get the chance to kiss someone in a movie, they wouldn't need to pay me at all."
Quote:
"Basically, I can say that I came to acting because of the women."
They are not offensive in the slightest. C'mon fangirls, wouldn't you offer NOT to be paid in a movie if you were going to kiss Elijah? So what if he got into acting because of the women? Do you want him to say something totally phoney like "I wanted to be a role model for young people"? You can't really say Orlando is shallow, unless you know him. Who knows maybe he is into philosophy?

You know, I think Feanor is hotter than Finrod, maybe we should start a fangirl thread in the Silmarillion forum.