Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-05-2002, 09:12 PM   #141
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*Awartha crept out from her hiding place, quite forgetting the warg. She wore a neaklace, the gem on it was half a sun. The gem began to make a horrible noise, and it pained her ears, though to another it would seem like music. She was in danger, she would die! She needed help, though no one here would be able to hep her!*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:15 PM   #142
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Indillia came up to me and asked me what that thing was. "It is a Ulairi. how it got here I do not know. " I then lifted up Alasse, and put her upon my horse. Indillia asked me who she was and what was wrong with her. "She is Alasse. a very good friend of mine. What is wrong with her, I do not yet know. I must get her to shelter immediately. "
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:19 PM   #143
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indillia against her better judgement said, "You may stay with us, our tribe I mean, perhaps the Wise may help her, I do not know, would you come?"

A man Indillia knew from her camp grunted something in the forgotten tongue taht only her tribe knew, saying that that was against the law, and she would have to be put to death (the strangers), Indi whispered back, "I am bending the rules, I have a sudden change of heart, now be quiet." She wawaited Losillewens answer.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:25 PM   #144
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I smiled "Thank you. I am now indebted to you. " I mounted Namarie, and followed Indillia.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-05-2002, 09:26 PM   #145
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc:*sighs* Guess it's just not my day.

ic:Her face bage to get pale, though Naa Tel'raa was the only one to see her. The closestsign of civilization was the shapeshifter camp. Wel, he had to try! He ran to the camp as quick as he could.

"My friend-there's something wrong with her, I think she's going to die, please I need help!"
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 09:42 PM   #146
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Lamba - Indillia's brother follows the wolf? He could not speak to tell te others, but he would help if it was possible.

Indi- Indillia nodded at Losi's comment, and slowly led them to the camp.

Old 12-05-2002, 10:18 PM   #147
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: What is going to happen??
Old 12-05-2002, 10:26 PM   #148
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Am I supposed to say something?

Old 12-05-2002, 10:37 PM   #149
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

yes. I have writers block, so it would be nice if you could make something happen.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:43 PM   #150
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Indi, after seeing that Alasse and Losi' were comfortable, sent her swiftest man to find the Wise. He left, though Indi doubted it would be quick enough. She went insearch of her dear sweet brother Lamba, but didn't find him, she began to search the entire camp, but he wasn't there. She became panicked, and was shaking uncontrollably, how could she lose him again? Then she found his tracks, and took off in that direction.

!!OOC THat is all I can do without a reply from either end.

Old 12-05-2002, 10:48 PM   #151
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok, I will do my best.

ic:

Indillia led us to a tent where I layed Alasse down, and tried to figure out what was wrong. I tried many things, but none of which worked. I finally used my telepathy, in hope that she would be able to reply. she was. <Alasse, you are in darkness, Where is your mind? > she answered:

Alasse: <My mind is in Middle Earth. I can see the company. >

Losillewen: <the company!? What are they doing? >

Alasse: <They are searching, for my brother. Loke said he thinks he knows who he is.>

Losillewen: <you can talk to them?>

Alasse: <Yes, I can. >

Losillewen: <is it strange Alasse?>

Alasse: < Yes, very strange.>

Losillewen: <Is there any way I can get you back?>

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-05-2002 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:37 PM   #152
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
<I don't know. Losillewen -- Loke says the Heir is not Aragorn's kin! What, then, did you mean when you told me my brother lived?>
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 11:46 PM   #153
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Doot oot oot oot otooooooooooooooooooooot

Old 12-05-2002, 11:46 PM   #154
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

<Your brother does live. For your Mother had a daughter and a son. you, Alasse, were her daughter, and your Brother still lives, I do not know what Loke means by his statement.>
Old 12-05-2002, 11:48 PM   #155
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

May I explain? Read the first page of Aragorns Heir. THere is a brief explanation. Also, Arwen and Aragorn, in my story have no kids, and so they need an heir, even if Alasse was her daughter, then she would be the heir, because she oculd take the thrown, so there would be no need of Aragorns Heir. TadA?

Old 12-05-2002, 11:55 PM   #156
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I read the first page. it said that Aragorn knew the heir. and, in LOTR it says that Arwen and Aragorn had some sons, and a daughter or two. (I am not quite sure how many children Arwen and Aragorn had, but they did have children.)
Old 12-06-2002, 12:00 AM   #157
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Aeryn
May I explain? Read the first page of Aragorns Heir. THere is a brief explanation. Also, Arwen and Aragorn, in my story have no kids, and so they need an heir, even if Alasse was her daughter, then she would be the heir, because she oculd take the thrown, so there would be no need of Aragorns Heir. TadA?
ooc: Actually the problem is Alasse CAN'T be Aragorn's heir, because she has always had to be Arwen's (a destiny thing) more a warrior or protector than a ruler.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:02 AM   #158
Silverstripe

ooc: AND, Alasse's parentage wasn't generally known, if anyone knew of Aragorn and Arwen's daughter, they thought her to be dead, and she'll deny her heritage if you ask.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:03 AM   #159
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

LOL Silverstripe!!
Old 12-06-2002, 12:17 AM   #160
Silverstripe

Well... there's always SOME way to make everything fit!