Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2003, 07:29 AM   #141
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-K
Yeah - we need those, 'cos if it were up to me the whole place would just be turned into a pub with naked serving wenches PG13 would fly out the window...........
such a shy young lady are'nt you! PG13s got to go we should have an over 18 section then Anduril would come back for sure
Old 04-23-2003, 07:39 AM   #142
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
such a shy young lady are'nt you! PG13s got to go we should have an over 18 section then Anduril would come back for sure
Yeah - well behaved & house trained too I reckon we should just go for it (the X18 thread - if the admins close it I'll just have to go Nazi on their asses & show them why leather & chains go hand in hand )

Don't know if he'll come back though........will have to go visit him & see what he says
Old 04-23-2003, 07:41 AM   #143
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Yeah - well behaved & house trained too I reckon we should just go for it (the X18 thread - if the admins close it I'll just have to go Nazi on their asses & show them why leather & chains go hand in hand )

Don't know if he'll come back though........will have to go visit him & see what he says
i wasnt aware S&M was the nazis favored form of touture! Maybe we should of let them win
Old 04-23-2003, 07:48 AM   #144
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
i wasnt aware S&M was the nazis favored form of touture! Maybe we should of let them win
Who said anything about torture? Then again, there is a very fine line between pleasure & pain...
Old 04-23-2003, 07:52 AM   #145
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Who said anything about torture? Then again, there is a very fine line between pleasure & pain...
ne way back to the topic is there any ladies here you would esspecially like to pose with?
Old 04-23-2003, 07:59 AM   #146
Baby-K
Corruptor

Well, Lin & I still have a oil wrestling thin to do, guess you could take pics then. But she's still young (only 16 I think).........why would I want to pose with another woman?
Old 04-23-2003, 07:59 AM   #147
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

How the hell did you two get from Swimsuits to nazi S&M practices????

Mad I tell you.........they're all mad...........just as well in this place I suppose

Quote:
Yup, the line is drawn somewhere between the church door and the altar

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 08:01 AM   #148
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Well, Lin & I still have a oil wrestling thin to do, guess you could take pics then. But she's still young (only 16 I think).........why would I want to pose with another woman?
who said you want to i want you to lol.

Coney i have a weird and wonderfull mind. Teacher once told me i had an icleptic mind im not sure what that is but i took it as a compliment
Old 04-23-2003, 08:08 AM   #149
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
who said you want to i want you to lol.
Well since you put it that way - you pick

Quote:
Coney i have a weird and wonderfull mind. Teacher once told me i had an icleptic mind im not sure what that is but i took it as a compliment
Somehow the word 'teacher' has taken on a whole new meaning for me (well since yesterday & thanks to Coney's wonderful mind)

Quote:
How the hell did you two get from Swimsuits to nazi S&M practices????
'twas a slippery ride, but we managed

Quote:
Yup, the line is drawn somewhere between the church door and the altar
And the groom stands at the altar dangling from the end, while the bride does a tight rope walk from the door? Who do you think is in more danger of dying?
Old 04-23-2003, 08:11 AM   #150
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Somehow the word 'teacher' has taken on a whole new meaning for me (well since yesterday & thanks to Coney's wonderful mind)
Damn! Forgot the apple! Would a floppy 'nana suffice?

Quote:
And the groom stands at the altar dangling from the end, while the bride does a tight rope walk from the door? Who do you think is in more danger of dying?
Is this a trick question?............The groom doesn't dress in black for nothing ya know

Beatallica
Old 04-23-2003, 08:16 AM   #151
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Damn! Forgot the apple! Would a floppy 'nana suffice?
Nope - I've decided to save the floppy ones for reincarnation (when I come back as a pig), but if ye have a tequila I'd be yer friend forever *bats lashes*

Quote:
Is this a trick question?............The groom doesn't dress in black for nothing ya know
Ye know the best way to get rid of old aunties at weddings poking you in the ribs going "You're next" is to start doing it to them at funerals

Oh - the groom wears black because a frilly white dress would look silly on someone who has a bunch of chest hair
Old 04-23-2003, 08:26 AM   #152
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Nope - I've decided to save the floppy ones for reincarnation (when I come back as a pig), but if ye have a tequila I'd be yer friend forever *bats lashes*
There ya go hun, I'm a softie for a girl batting her bits at me

*hands K' tequilla*

Yeesh, I could just drink on o' those, seriously considering taking the day off work and heading to the pub :/

Quote:
Ye know the best way to get rid of old aunties at weddings poking you in the ribs going "You're next" is to start doing it to them at funerals
LOL! Have you been reading Bash.org?.....I'm sure I saw that in there the other day

May family gave up on trying to marry me off years ago.......don't think poor mother has ever gotten over it

Quote:
Oh - the groom wears black because a frilly white dress would look silly on someone who has a bunch of chest hair
LOL! , now that has put a wierd image in my head......do I get to wear a viel? (figure it would save time on shaving)

Beatallica
Old 04-23-2003, 08:34 AM   #153
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
There ya go hun, I'm a softie for a girl batting her bits at me
Mmmm goodie, now I know how to ALWAYS get my way with you (not that it's been hard so far )

Quote:
Yeesh, I could just drink on o' those, seriously considering taking the day off work and heading to the pub :/
Well, I'm supposed to be working - just aint happening I'm afraid I had 2 tequila sunrises for lunch, now I can't wait to get home & have dinner (think it will be a Martini or two [dozen])

Quote:
LOL! Have you been reading Bash.org?.....I'm sure I saw that in there the other day
Yeah - I find them amusing But I don't usually post unoriginal stuff, this just seemed to fit...

Quote:
May family gave up on trying to marry me off years ago.......don't think poor mother has ever gotten over it
Mine has never started - I guess they'd be shocked, stunned & completely amazed if some guy somewhere was mad enough to want to marry me

Quote:
LOL! , now that has put a wierd image in my head......do I get to wear a viel? (figure it would save time on shaving)
And when the thing is lifted ye look like a chimp Guess then you'll be the one that gets the 'nana
Old 04-23-2003, 08:41 AM   #154
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Mmmm goodie, now I know how to ALWAYS get my way with you (not that it's been hard so far )
What can I say?..I'm a mug for a girl with a pair of huge impressive ............ wings

Quote:
Mine has never started - I guess they'd be shocked, stunned & completely amazed if some guy somewhere was mad enough to want to marry me
Ach, I'm sure there is someone just as crazy (in a good way) somewhere........yeesh there has to be more crazy people in this world..........I need to find one meself!

Quote:
And when the thing is lifted ye look like a chimp Guess then you'll be the one that gets the 'nana
A tie and tails ain't called a Monkey Suit for nothing ya know

I wonder what Dubya looked like in his wedding gown? (seconds thoughts, that's not an image I'm gonna linger on)......

Beatallica
Old 04-23-2003, 08:55 AM   #155
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
What can I say?..I'm a mug for a girl with a pair of huge impressive ............ wings
They're nice & soft & strokable *flutter, flutter*

Quote:
Ach, I'm sure there is someone just as crazy (in a good way) somewhere........yeesh there has to be more crazy people in this world..........I need to find one meself!
See, this is why I'm scared to go to the doc - he's gonna tell me to come in, then walk outa there & tell me I have a special new blood group D-positive & they want to keep me overnight for observation.

Doc: Oh & while you're here, I'll just lock the door - someone will be around soon to pad the walls

And I for one do not want to meet my hubbie in an asylum.......then again anyone cuckoo enough to want to take me will prolly be locked away somewhere.........

Some day I'll care If ye find a crazy for you, can you find one for me too?

Quote:
A tie and tails ain't called a Monkey Suit for nothing ya know
And you'll do well to remember one golden rule with me: Monkey see Monkey DO!

Quote:
I wonder what Dubya looked like in his wedding gown? (seconds thoughts, that's not an image I'm gonna linger on)......
Ach no man! I'm gonna lose my lunch
Old 04-23-2003, 09:02 PM   #156
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Coney you nasty rabbit: why'd ya have to bring that up?! On a swimsuit thread no less!? *bashes head against wall in a vain attempt to shake images out*
Old 04-23-2003, 09:06 PM   #157
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Coney you nasty rabbit: why'd ya have to bring that up?! On a swimsuit thread no less!? *bashes head against wall in a vain attempt to shake images out*
This is what happens when ya in the middle of a convo with Bat-K and Sween :/ ...........the mind starts to turn at funny angles

Beatallica
Old 04-23-2003, 09:57 PM   #158
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

Hmmm, I actually recommend a nice lavender color dress Coney, it'll go nicely with your *fake* blonde hair...

Anyone notice that the title of the forum is spelled wrong?

I just noticed that...
Old 04-23-2003, 10:03 PM   #159
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by wahine
Hmmm, I actually recommend a nice lavender color dress Coney, it'll go nicely with your *fake* blonde hair...

Anyone notice that the title of the forum is spelled wrong?

I just noticed that...
What blonde hair? I'm au natrel at the mo' (besides, lavender isn't my colour......)

Beatallica
Old 04-23-2003, 10:06 PM   #160
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

Hmmm, it has been awhile....