DRACO VERITAS TEN IS UP! *cheers wildly*
I would go read it now, but I have homework *curses homework*
Later will be happy!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 09:38 AM   #142
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
Grr...evil English teachers that don't give papers back for 2 weeks..See, I wrote the fic for English class (We loves our English teacher, yes precioussss-she went to Oxford. How cool is that?), and I had to turn it in before I could type it. My teacher says that we probably won't be getting them back for another two weeks, so it will be delayed in being submitted...sorry, EXK.
That's okay. I can wait..but you got to write a HP fic for English! *mutters* Hmph, i do english language to A level and we never get to write anything! Except essays on lingustics. Dammit!

I only just finished Draco Sinister! Not had the time to read it as much as i would, so DV 10 is a few days away for me....*sigh*

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 10:21 PM   #143
Lady of Darkness
Elf Lord

*kills homework*
stupid ELA papers and History papers and Math teachers who give homework for the sake of giving it. darn them to hell and make 'em stay there! bwahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahanaha haha.
whoops. better go do health before is killed by mommy running around chasing me with the grim reapers thingamagigger whatchamacallit.
LoD
I am Morwen, Lady of Darkness.

Her head was bowed,
from all the tears and pain,
but she would rise again
Lady of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 05:50 PM   #144
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Did anyone ever read Nicole Stevens and Mistrust? Its really good. Aquillis Rose.
Old 10-17-2002, 09:44 PM   #145
TinuvielChild
Padawan

LoD, either post something Schnoogle-related (it is the Schnoogle thread, after all), or take your vents to the Venting thread! Sorry, I know I'm not a mod, but it's really disorienting to be reading the Schnoogle thread and then come across a post that's just totally and utterly random!

On another topic...DV10 is up! I think I said that already...But it's a good chapter, although I hate the cliffhanger at the end - Tom possessing Seamus - and I think it's one of her best chapters yet. Opinions?

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 11:22 AM   #146
Elfmaster XK

Hey, TC, I've not finished DV yet, but do you know if she's going to write anymore of the alternative bit? Or was that just random?

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 10-18-2002, 02:38 PM   #147
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I think that was just a random chapter collaboration with Rhysenn. Although, she has implied that it will end up as D/H slash... Makes me happy.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 10-18-2002, 04:17 PM   #148
Elfmaster XK

Cool! Makes me happy too! But im only on chapter 3!
But...YAY! slash...

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 10-19-2002, 05:25 PM   #149
Sicirus
Elf Lord

I am on a story called Severus Snapes nephew. It is about Snape who turns 15 after an acident with a potion and Misses Norris. Now he has to attend Hogwarts as his own nephew. It is quit funny. I love some of the insults draco and Ginny give each other.

By the way not to go of subject and all but EXK how did you make your rank say Villian fancier?
Old 10-19-2002, 11:03 PM   #150
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Who is SS's Nephew by? I can only search by author. It sounds funny!

By the way, when are you going to put your story up?

When you reach the rank of Elven Warrior (I think that's it, correct me if I'm wrong) you can request a custom title from the admins. I think you can PM HOBBIT.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 03:21 PM   #151
Sicirus
Elf Lord

its by Severly Snaped.
And I already put up my story it should be coming on in about 5 days or so. Unfrotunatly I made a mistake with the weather in the beginning. It should be summer not snowing. Oh well.

Plus I tried to email something to bmilder about both my pictures and rank. He wont answer back.
Old 10-23-2002, 07:26 PM   #152
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Anyone ever read anything by BlueMeanie11?
he has one in schnoogle, Year V, that old american transfer cliche BUT, it has some really good twist. Unfortunately it isn't finished yet Its well written

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 08:33 PM   #153
Sicirus
Elf Lord

ooc: Sorry not to answer your question Aeryn but can someone help me with my story again. I need help with my dialogue. Please.
Old 10-23-2002, 11:01 PM   #154
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Hey, any Snape/Harry shippers here? if so, go check out Walking the Plank! At least, I think that's the url...Although, be warned, it's mostly NC-17 or R-rated, and some of the fan art is just plain disturbing. One of my favorites is A Good Buy, by Minx (I think..) Anyway!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 11-09-2002, 07:20 PM   #155
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
I've caught the ship too, though my favorite is a slightly disturbing fic where dumbledore sends them off as an undercover couple at a dominance and submission club (There was a REASON when I said my addiction was starting to make me nervous TC) WARNING: NC-17 and WIP
oh bloody never mind I just realized what site you were on, that one has If that Mockingbird won't sing, one of the most disturbing ones I've ever read. In fact my fav is on the exact same site. Speaking of which, if that site can't throw u are you sure you don't want to read my anita blake books?http://www.chibihanna.net/psa/hother...positions.html
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 09:12 PM   #156
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Yes, TS, I'm most definitely sure that I don't want to read the Anita Blake books. I'm sure they're great and wonderful, but I'm perfectly happy trying to catch up on my Tolkien and CS Lewis reading. And fanfics, of course. The Double Cross is one of the most awesome I've read in awhile. Post-Hogwarts, Sirius/Seamus, Terry/Justin, Fred/George (yes, there's twincest on here. Deal with it), and that's about as far as I've gotten. It's so cool! Go read it. Oh, the character pictures are absolutely priceless, especially of Harry, Seamus, Sirius *drool*, McGonagall *giggle*, and Lavender Brown. Anyway. Yeah.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 11-09-2002, 11:28 PM   #157
Sicirus
Elf Lord

I found a story that involves a character not mentiond much on the site. Rita Skeeter the most annoying reporter. I found a story involving her and Lupin. Its called Rita Skeeter's crush. I have no idea how to link you strate to the story but I can tell you who wrote it. Karina.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:11 AM   #158
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
Fred/George (yes, there's twincest on here. Deal with it),
Ewww *wrinkles nose*

That's wrong. Also wrong are some of the pictures of Snape and Harry...well, not wrong, disturbing indeed. * is disturbed, more so than usual*

Does anyone else think *glances around* that DV has reached chapter 10 but not a lot of plot has happened so far? *Runs off after insulting sacred trilogy*

I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 11-11-2002 at 11:13 AM.
Old 11-11-2002, 02:58 PM   #159
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Actually I agree DV10 is here, but nothing BLOODY HAPPENED! *knocks head against table* well nothing much very useful. All same questions still there.
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 03:08 PM   #160
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Well, there was more plot in DV10 than in any of the previous chapters...

FRODO LIVES!!!!!