Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-15-2002, 07:17 AM   #141
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

The situation was frightening: Brokehorn was frozen, Aralorn was lying on the ground after the ork's arrow hit him, I Etheral and sicirus were in a distance of him and Dolenloteiel shot orks. I rode towards the orks with Sicirus and Etheral.

Sicirus went to Aralron imidiately to heal his wound, And I and Etheral went to fight orks. We forgot Brokehorn behind, and that was a big mistake becuase....

We killed the orks and Aralorn felt better after few minuts. The we discovered that Brokehorn disappeared!
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 05:02 PM   #142
entss89
lord of the ents

sicirus came to me as soon as she saw me lying on the ground.
"sicirus do you think you could heal me?" he searched through his cloak and pulled out a potion. " sicirus i wanted to tell you, you have been the best friend ever and im glad your with me" sicirus gave a quick smile then shoved the potion down my throut. i layed there for a couple minites then i was better, i told sicirus that we have a dragon to tend to and she gave a swift nod and we were off! me and sicirus foght togeather with much fire in our eyes i took narsil out and sliced the dragon in many places! sicirus right beside me throwing potions left and right and me making the dragon beg for mearcy were quite a team not to mencin gandalf and dolenloteiel and brokehorn! wait where is brokehorn? i told sicirus to stop and told him brokehorn was missing! we must find brokehorn but the dragon was there what could we do?
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 08:12 PM   #143
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I think the dragon is dead.

ic:Aralorn awaoke and at once flew to finish the dragon off in ravenouse swipes with his sword. I helped him with the dragon by giving it a strong poison that stopped its heart at once.
I heard several cries that Brokehorn was missing. I turned into a wolf and sniffed the air. I could smell Brokehorn's sent and I followed it in a run hopping to catch her before danger catchers her first. Dolenloteiel followed me right beside Aralorn who was keen to help. I turned back into a human and with my staff searched for the light of Brokehorns staff. I saw in the distance a distant but clear responding light moving quickly away towards the caves of Moria!

I cried out in an angry howl and turned into a wolf. I ran towards the light with great speed that the rest of the company had to followe the light of my wand to see my path to followe. Before I could reach the opening of the cave then wall reappeared and we were locked out. I scratched franticly on the stone wall hoping it would move but no hope in my heart of its budging. I sat down and stared at Gandalf and the rest of the company that had just caut up.
Old 10-15-2002, 08:15 PM   #144
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Sorry about all those mistackes. I was typing quickly.
Old 10-16-2002, 03:47 PM   #145
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: Sicirus, you are female in the story , don't you?

ic: We had to walk threw Moria... Brokehorn's kidnapers were (or was) there. Ah! at least, I thought, The balrog isn't there any more. But the orks... I hoped they won't see, hear or fell us. Pergerin isn't here, so the orks won't hear us, probably. We sarted to go, to my wand's (and Sicirus's) light. We went, and went, and went. We didn't stopped to eat, drink or sleep. Sicirus's wand showed we got closer to Brokehorn, or at least to her wand....

We entered a room, I'm first, then my companions, to speep a bit. I was tired, and I thought my companians were too. We slept a bit, then a big noise came from the darkness. Not the drums I heard in the last time I was in Moria... that was a noisy roar...

I saw few trolls coming close... then, a huge creature came into the room. It was a....
Old 10-16-2002, 05:26 PM   #146
entss89
lord of the ents

it was a trole (SP) !

i saw the trole and took out my sword and cried in my forien tongh! we told sicirus to wait and not go but he was stuborn as a mule, i told him that no one should wander alone and left gandalf with dolenloteiel and the dwafe and ethereal i knew they were capebal of a trole! so me and sicirus left hoping that we would be able to see our strong hearted companions again. i tried to keep up with sicirus as best as i could and i was never to far away except maybe 10 yards of so but i could see the glow and i was never abandoned!" sicirus quick there a goblin up high!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 10-16-2002, 08:44 PM   #147
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:Yes I am a girl in the story.

ic:I wandered away from the group accompanied by my ever watchful friend Aralorn. I did not want to leave our companions with a trole but Brokehorn could be in worse trouble. I knew Gandalf and the rest of the company could handle such a dull witted creature. I wandered on the path with my wand floating in mid air ahead of me. I could see in the dark with my wolf eyes but kept the light on for both Brokehorn and Aralorn.

Aralorn gave a cry as a goblin started to shoot arrows at us from above in the cavern cliffs. I dodged with Aralorn the first arrow and the next. We ran up the path and into a tunnel away from view. Unfortunatly the gblin informed his companions of our coming and we were now surrounded.
We hoped that our companions would get here soon.
Old 10-17-2002, 01:39 AM   #148
Ethereal
Hobbit

ooc: oh my gosh, i am SO sorry i haven't written in such a long time!!!! it's just that homecoming is this weekend (19th) and i've been working on the float every day after school, plus dance practice every day. you guys are doing a really really really great job covering up for me though!!!!! ok, i'm gonna try and pick up where we are, but i'm not quite sure where everyone is, so if i make a few mistakes, just go ahead and correct me. and i probably won't be able to write much more until monday or tuesday, so go ahead and make me do and say whatever you want me to, i trust ya!

ic: As I stood with my few remaining companions, the enormous troll looming up before us, I wasn't too concerned. After all, even though there were only a few of us left, the people surrounding me were perfectly capable of defeating an idiotic being such as a troll. Still, I realized this wouldn't be too easy of a battle, considering the monter's size. So, accepting what we had to do, Gandalf, Doleloteiel and I rolled up our sleeves and prepared for a fight.

Doleloteil began whipping arrows out of her quiver at a speed that simply amazed me, and Gandalf used his vast knowledge of sorcery to befuddle the troll. I picked up a nearby sword and snuck behind the beast. When I reached the rear, I realized I really didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. Following my instincts, I attempted to launch myself onto the troll's back. When my jump only made it half way to the giant's shoulders, I realized my idea may have been kind of dumb. Not being one to give up THAT easily, however, I shimmied up a tree and made my descent onto the troll. Once I was settled on the troll's shoulders (the troll was quite busy enough trying to deal with the onslaught that Mithrandir and Doleloteiel were dealing him, and didn't have enough brains to pay attention to the girl crawling onto his back), I took careful aim (a.k.a. closed my eyes and hoped for the best), and stabbed the troll. After a slightly delayed reaction, the troll let out a horrible yell of fury and flung me off his back. Luckily, I wasn't hurt, just a little bruised. Gandalf took advantage of the troll's diverted attention and quickly spoke an incantation that brought the troll crashing down to the hard earth. It appeared we had won. After exchanging quick smiles of joy and victory, we rushed off to find our companions.
Old 10-17-2002, 05:46 PM   #149
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: nice to have you back.

ic: Getting out our weapons Aralorn and I got ready to fight our best against so many foul creatures. In the distance I heard a faint yelp for help and reconised(sp) the voice to be Brokehorn. I blasted an oncoming goblin outm of my path and attempted to find and rescue my friend but was held back by the ever closer sound of Aralorn's alarmed cry. I turned quickly to find him slaying as many goblins that he was able to reach with his long glittering sword. I took my wand out and muttered Icco-sword and a sword froma mearby goblin flew out towards me and I caught it in my now human hand. I fought madly and clumsly against the goblins using the sword.

The goblins though through our efforts(sp) kept coming and finally managed to bind us in thick cords of rope. They took our weapons and dragged us into the deeps of the tunnels.
Old 10-17-2002, 10:59 PM   #150
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC Sorry guys, I had to skim, and you all are doing great!!

IC It was the same thing over again. Draw aim fire, draw aim fire. (sorry guys, I'll catch up I promise!!!)
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 04:05 PM   #151
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We faught orks, trolls and more foul creatures, I killed them with lightning, fire and sword, trying to get to Sicirus who was in a distance. I heard yells and screams, and saw a light in a cave, 300 feet from me. I guessed it was Brokehorn's but... I wasn't able to know exactly who was it. I run quickly towards the cave. The problem was that many orks gurded this cave. I knew something important was there. Then I saw from the other side of the od the hall Sicirus. She tried to fight them, but they suprised her from behind and tied her up, took Aralron and ran through a door.

Anyway, I knew I wasn't able to save her, So I tried to save Brokehorn. I killed the guards and entered the cave. I saw two goblins, a trole and an ork. The goblins and the ork attacked me, but I killed them with one spell of lightning. The trole stood there, string at me and wondering. I cut his head off with my sword and released Brokehorn.
Old 10-18-2002, 07:03 PM   #152
entss89
lord of the ents

as the goblins took me and sicirus away i thought of my mother and if i would see her when i died! but then there was a hope i saw gandalf fighting off orcs and many other fowl creatures of the dark, but he was not heading for us he looked away simpytheticly (SP) i wanted to scream out and tell gandalf to come back and save us, but just a little tear tricalled (SP) down my face. has gandalf abandoned us? has he tricked us like saroman did? i did not know but i just looked at sicirus who gave a little whimper , i dont know why i did this but i felt that sicirus should have my badge of rohun. and he looked at me with kindness. i gave a nod and looked away as not to be seen with fear in my eyes.
Old 10-19-2002, 10:19 AM   #153
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I released Brokehorn, and the orks started to retreat after they captured Sicirus and Aralron. We met Dolenloteiel and Etheral and ran after The orks. They shot arrows on us, Dolenloteiel on them. he went inside the deep tunnels of Moria.
Old 10-19-2002, 10:33 AM   #154
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
Everything went by in a rush. I don't know if I could even remember them. We were always trying to find someone or something and we were always moving. Before I knew it, we were at the gates of Moria. Orc were everywhere, and I shot arrows left and right to protect my companions. I didn't know where Sicirus and Aralorn were, but we sped through the tunnels, Gandalf leading the way. I was always on alert, for ever since the Fellowship passed through, Moria was the home of Orcs, goblins, trolls, and even the balrog. We kept silent, lest the balrog awake, and the orcs should again discover us. Brokehorn and Gandalf led, Ethereal was behind them, a knife held in her hand, and I was behind her. While Brokehorn was trying to find Sicirus' scent, Gandalf was weighing the possibilities of this tunnel, and that. Did they go here? Where would the orcs take them? I myself used my hearing and my eyes to try to discern this sound and that. The silence was deafening. Our ears were ringing, and it closed in on us, muffling our ears. Then, Gandalf saw a tunnel, hidden behind a pillar of stone, and from it there were scratches, and whimpers. They sounded human, but in Moria, one can not be sure of anything. Brokehorn, nodded at Gandalf, telling him that it could be Sicirus, but that the scent was weak. Ethereal, stayed with me at the entrance to the tunel, and Gandalf and Brokehorn went inside. They told us it was safe, and Ethereal entered, and i followed. It was a small tunnel, and soon we saw that Sicirus and Aralorn were lying on the ground, unconcious. We grabbed them, thankful that they were alive, and made our way out of the tunnel. We passed through Moria without another incident, and embrace the sunshine and the fresh air.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2002, 11:18 AM   #155
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We were out of Moria, and the general direction was Lothlorien. We went few miles and then saw and heard behind us orks. Aralron was still unconcious (Sicirus wasn't) so we couldn't run. We decided to walk as fast as we can, and when the orks will attain us, we will fight to the bitter end. ( ) They attained us few miles from Lorien, and I lighted one of my fireworks. I wanted the elves there to see it.
Old 10-19-2002, 02:17 PM   #156
Linarryl
Elven Warrior

Gandalf

Why aren't people making charicters?Why talk 'bout somethin else? What's going on?What is.. AHHHHH!!!!!BALRO......
Linarryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2002, 02:30 PM   #157
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc:ummmmmmmmm well lets see here, come again linarryl?

ic: as i was captive with sicirus the goblins layed us down and then my whole world went black...........................................
Old 10-19-2002, 06:16 PM   #158
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

As we were led into a room in total darkness we saw that brokehorn was frred by Gandalf. yet Gandalf did not approache us. Why?
Aralron looked at me then he handed me a preciouse badge of honore only given to those who were of Rohun blood. I looked at it and in my heart did not want to accept such a badge of honore but out of friendship he did not letme say no. Finally our companions freed us from the dreadful prison and we once more breathed in the fresh air of the outside world. Aralorn had gone unconciouse and we let him sleep in the shade of a willow as we ran around in joy and pure happy spirit. I gave Aralorn some healing potion for his wounds and left him to rest his spirit.
I put in his hand a necklace that had the symbole of protection on it. it had a wolfs tooth tied to the end of it.

Heres a picture i drew of one of the scenes in our story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dragon (custom) (4).jpg (5.4 KB, 19 views)
Old 10-19-2002, 07:24 PM   #159
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: I'm soooooo sorry everyone! I have very little internet access available to me, and it drives me crazy!

IC: When Gandalf had appeared over me, holding my broken bonds, we ran and met with the others. Orcs were attacking us right and left, so I did not have time to see if everyone was with us. But when we reached the end of Moria, when we had discovered Sicirus and Aralorn lying in a small tunnel, and when I had been told that Gandalf did nothing to help them when they were captive, I was outraged!
" Gandalf!" I screamed," You would have left the two people that are closest to my soul to die at the wretched hands of goblins and orcs?! You did nothing to free them? Instead you ran? YOU RAN!!" And with flaming blood suddenly racing through my veins, I could not hold in my anger any longer. I let out a furious howl, turned into a wolf, and at lightspeed I charged. I didn't care if he was stronger than me, I didn't care if he killed me, all I cared about was to pay him back...
Then a face appeared in front of me, a familiar face. It was another wolf, one I had known for eternity, yet I could not remember who it was. I felt suspended in time; immobile in midair and helpless to the force at work. Sicirus spoke to me: "I know you are angry, and I know you hate Gandalf for what he did. But Aralorn and I are safe now, so why must you release your rage? Do you hear me now? Please, I won't allow you to do this because you might hurt others as well. Stop."
All of a sudden, I felt exhausted, and as I landed clumsily on the ground, my knees gave way and I collapsed right in front of Sicirus who was standng in front of Gandalf. I tried desperately to rise to my feet, but Sicirus' spell worked its magic and I fell again. Before my eyes had closed, I took a last look around. Aralorn, Dolenloteiel, and Ethereal were staring at me. I looked up to Sicirus and she turned away, and I knew that tears were coming to her eyes, as they came to my own.
Old 10-19-2002, 08:29 PM   #160
entss89
lord of the ents

when i awoke i felt a sharp object in my hand i looked at it and it was a necklis it had a wolfs tooth on it and the badge of protection. i did not have to ask who it came from because i knew that sicirus would allways protect me and who else would have a wolfs tooth besides sicirus and brokehorn. i got up and went to thank sicirus but i noticed that brokehorn was about to give fight to gandalf, i asked my-self why would brokehorn want to attack gandalf? is he sick? i quickly came to brokehorns aid and watched silently as sicirus softly talked to brokehorn and reassured her heart.