Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2002, 12:46 AM   #141
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

i got to thinking, if i hate it so much, then why am i wasting tme and emotion on it? i cuold be swimmg in the sea, running uder the stars of singing alone to myself.

i didn't mean this to sound negative, but im just sick of being so gol dern emotional. it makes me sick
Old 04-07-2002, 08:18 PM   #142
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Originally posted by Tesseract12

Quote:
Glad! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *pant pant* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come off it Tess, you're just jealous.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2002, 08:20 PM   #143
galadriel88

And now, to answer the questions:

1.) Frodo Baggins!
2.) Halfwits!
3.) Huh...?

Now can I pleeeese be a halfwit? Puhleeeese? *puts on puppy dog face*

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 04-07-2002, 11:41 PM   #144
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Frodo Friend~Oops. Sorry FF. *silly grin*

Luthien~We're planning on writing a/some fan letter(s) to Elijah Wood. Wanna help? If we get enough people to write letters or to combine them ALL in one letter(Ok different words from different people from the Moot into one letter) we MIGHT succed in getting ELijah to
#1. Answer the letter PERSONALLY
#2. Come to the Moot for a Q&a sestion(sp?)
But dont get TOO hopeful.
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 09:43 AM   #145
Elf Girl
Lurker

How about you get Elijah Wood to read "What would you do?"? Heehee.
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 03:18 PM   #146
LuthienTinuviel

yea, i'll write one, umm should i email it to you do do with as you please, or do i get an addy of some other sort?

actually, it would be funny if he read the what would you do thread, but.. oh so very terryfyeing at the same time
Old 04-08-2002, 03:19 PM   #147
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

That's it! This is the third time somebody mentions the what would you do thread. *stumbles of in search for what would you do thread and spends next four houres reading it* Oh NOW I get it! Too bad it isn't finished, it was great... and a shame I can't see Feraway's drawings anymore.

But too let him read it? Either he runs away screaming or he phones the nice men in white to lock us up for good.
Old 04-08-2002, 03:52 PM   #148
Elf Girl
Lurker

Heehee...Yes, that's the point. Now I have a good threat to use against the Halfwits. (Do this! Do that! Or I send What Would You Do to Elijah Wood!) Or they could just send it to him of their own free will, saving Elijah getting it secondhand...
Old 04-08-2002, 05:02 PM   #149
galadriel88

I'll write to Elijah too, if that's OK with you Sam. Should I email or pm it to you?

Old 04-08-2002, 11:42 PM   #150
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
I think it's a great idea. No sarcasm. We could ask him if he could critic it. And PLEASE PM me the letters my STUPID e-mail is being stupidly stubborn. I cant check it (the e-mail). pppppphhhhppptttt
We could ask him to come here and show him the WWYD thread or we could print it up and send it but then we'd have to send it in a box and THAT would be awkward. I'll talk to Aldesign and see what's up with the pictures and website. But anyone who wants to write a letter PM it to me.
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 04-09-2002, 11:56 AM   #151
Elf Girl
Lurker

I'm sure he has an e-mail address. We could send him a link.
Old 04-09-2002, 12:11 PM   #152
TinuvielChild
Padawan

i started reading the what would you do? thread, but i didn't get very far because i found a link to fanfiction.net and read a fic about Orli, Lij, and 2 very lucky fangirls!!! hmph.

i ought to finish reading that thread tho. what kind of letters should we write, and should we just send them to him, or email them to RE or FF?

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 02:11 PM   #153
LuthienTinuviel

actually, i thought about it.. that would be really funny!
i guess it would be better if people gave it to him rather than him finding and wondering baout our motives, eh?

i say give it to him! we need reactins! is that site back up yet?
Old 04-10-2002, 12:39 AM   #154
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Yes, yes, let's send it to him along with a whole sackload of letters!!! He'll have to read at least one of them!!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 01:53 AM   #155
Evenstar
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Elf Girl
How about you get Elijah Wood to read "What would you do?"? Heehee.
Wouldn't that scare him a little!!! *thinks* maybe I should change my name!!
Old 04-11-2002, 04:30 PM   #156
LuthienTinuviel

i think it would be funny after the first page! i mean they have everyone else acting all goofy in it, so why not, i love the story! woo hoo! send away!
Old 04-11-2002, 04:53 PM   #157
Elf Girl
Lurker

Yeah, we'll send him a sackload of letters, every one with a complimentery copy of WWYD!
Old 04-11-2002, 10:17 PM   #158
TinuvielChild
Padawan

what should we say in the letters? like what kind of letters? and i have an address to which we can send fan mail, etc. pm me, i don't have it handy at the moment.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 11:50 PM   #159
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

I THINK I have his home address. I'm not sure. It MAY be someone elses but it's an address this one website had on it. The ones I sent to his agency were'nt answered an' the first one was sent more'n a year ago.
I think that it might work IF we send some fan letters to one adress and then send some to the other. Each of them with questions that we would ask him. You know we discuss the questions here or something and then we each write a letter with each others questions on it. You know. Tinuviel might say" How old are you?" so she would write that and send it to HER address and I would write it and send it to the one I have, I would say something like'Tinuviel Child wants to know how old you are."
Or how do you think a buddy system'll work? How many people do we have who want to do this? If we pair up into two fan teams we could each send a letter to one adress while our partener would send one to the other. Or we could just write from all over the country and have like "ENTMOOT FANS~Please reply in person" pasted across the envelope.
And we have DEFIANTLY got to send the story in TWO of those letters. Not ALL of them. Just two. One to one adress and one to another address. That way he wont be able to miss it. What do we think? WHo all is in this anyway?
He doesn't have an e-mail address. :*( Well he doesn't have on WE could write to anyway. Snail Mail and direct meeting are the only things that we could use to get answers to all of our questions.
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 04-12-2002, 12:00 AM   #160
Evenstar
Elven Warrior

Would he find the letters amusing!! Or will we be known as one of those crazy letters that all famous stars get!!!