Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2004, 07:41 PM   #141
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

*devak walked around close to the ground, turning leaves as she went*
Devak: Got to find it, got to find it.... here it is *she pulled up a tiny set of blue leaves, The smell of sweet flowers filled the air as she crushed one leaf*
Devak: *sigh* I found it... *she rushed back to the clearing but before she burst into view she noticed a rather tall human hiding up in a tree, It looked slightly like Rylkin*
The dog I knew I was being watched two can play at this game *Devak set the Alten next to a tree and she slowly shifted into a beautyful lithe elf* HEH HEH HEH I know what makes shifteres tick.... *devak picked up the Alten and slowly walked into the clearing, her hair like fire trailing and her eyes like water shineing. she stopped under the tree where Rylkin was sitting and she begian*
Devak: Gilglad was an elven king of
him the harppers sadly sing
last who's land was fair and free
between the mountians and the sea
his lance was long his sword was keen
his shing helm a far was seen,
countless stars in heavens feild
were mirriored in his silver sheild, long ago he road away,
where he dwellith none can say for into darkness fell his star
To mordor where the shadows are
OC: just to make you think on your feet Gulio

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 08:12 PM   #142
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: I though he was really small....

ic: Rannyn looked at the person who had began singing under a tree. He stared at the strange being, wide-eyed, "What are you doing?" he asked her.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:34 PM   #143
Amea
Elven Warrior

OC: Wouldn't you like to know?
IC:
Devak: Turns towards Rannyn,* Hmm? Me * the voice was different, sweet and honeyed* Oh me *points to self* I am the same person I was when I left *fluttters her eyelashes, and smiles sweetly, before she changes into the origanl Devak* nice trick huh? Now why am I here... Well saving your butt, I guess Let me see that leg of your's *she slowly grabs Rannyn's leg and she crushes the Alten over the wound, the sweet juice flows out from her clenched fist and touches Rannyn's wound. rannyn's wound began to close and heal*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 04-07-2004, 11:37 PM   #144
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: You're eeeeeeeeeeeeevil! <---- This is you! EVIL!

ic: Rylkin snapped back to today suddenly when Rannyn shouteed something. He just barely managed to keep from falling out of the tree. Devak was below, smiling innocently. Rylkin knew she was looking straight at him. She has no idea what she's doing! he thought. All the more reason to tell them, that annoying voice in the back of his head replied.

Rylkin ignored the insubordinate voice, and shifted into a cardinal. At least he would be partly safe in this form.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 09:29 AM   #145
Amea
Elven Warrior

OC: Always was and always will be . Evil ha! I perfer the term goodness chalanged
IC:
Devak: Oh hi little bridie, You look so sweet and inocent and you know what... I was always looking for a pet... *smiles devilishly* Why don't I just take you home? * she slowly moved her hands in a circle and a tiny cage formed around the little bird* Now I can hold yo0u and squease you and love you forever!!!!!
OC: Try to get out of that Gulio, Call me evil I'll show you evil

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 04-08-2004, 07:44 PM   #146
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Fine then, EVIL! Sheesh, you should join up with Sauron, it would fit you (and be an interesting plot twist )!

ic: Before Rylkin could react, the dratted Devak had formed a cage around him. "Now I can hold you, and squeeze you and love you forever!" She cooed.

Just try it,Rylkin thought, I dare you . . . .

ooc: EVIL

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:58 PM   #147
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Rannyn covered his leg and looked up in time to see Devak holding a bird. "Oh, let the poor beast go. Or feed it to that mountain cat of yours." he said as he turned and continued to walk around. "So, how long do you s'pose we will be here in this elven city?" he asked her, eager to leave.

ooc: AH HA! But how do you know I am not the evil one eh? *puts pinky up to mouth* Muahahaha!

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 04-10-2004, 05:13 PM   #148
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

OOC:NOT LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT PROPHECY...HAHA! he he he

Ic: *Finishes conversing with grandma and leaves castle for the woods* *whistles tune to Gilgalad and starts singing the words*
*Cardinal starts going crazy in cage*

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 01:44 AM   #149
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: The parade of evilness!

Rylkin behaved like any normal cardinal suddenly trapped in a cage would - he beat himself against the bars of his prison. He chirped loudly, demanding to be freed in the manner of birds. At least I am safe from song, he thought, trying to find a bright side to this. When I get out, Devak and I are going to have a little talk . . . .

Old 04-11-2004, 09:28 PM   #150
Legoles

"Oh, hello Devak, Rannyn, and the cardinal you have trapped in a cage. Why'dja do that to the poor bird?" I said then whispered to Devak, 'Well? Why is Rylkin in a cage?'

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 04-13-2004, 05:39 AM   #151
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: *wispers to talenyn* Just having some fun with our little friend here,
Well anyway, Alright little birddy... *she slowly opened the cage door and the little cardinal flew out and begian to peck at devak*
You want to go back in the cage? *then the cardinal abruptly stopped* Just as I thought *wispers to cardinal* you and me will have a talk latter you just name the time
OC: I haven't been able to post in a long time I've been in jersy, so if I'm lost... Oh well

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 04-13-2004 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-13-2004, 08:51 PM   #152
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rylkin gave Devak one last good peck in the face, and landed on Rannyn's shoulder. If a bird could glare, Rylkin would have done it. He glanced around, and noticed something on Rannyn's forearm. It appeared to be some sort of tatoo, a ship with a knife in it. Strange, Rylkin thought.

Old 04-13-2004, 08:55 PM   #153
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Rannyn laughed, "Well then, this bird has good taste!" He patted the bird softly on the head.

ooc: Once again, my character is the only one that is clueless. As my friend would say, "It's good to be lost."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 04-19-2004, 09:08 AM   #154
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

oc: Keep smiling then no one knows what you're up to. When you don't understand just smile and nod and it will be alright lol
Could some one post because I'm out of ideas on this part

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 04-21-2004 at 08:15 AM.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:57 AM   #155
Amea
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

OCC: Where is everybody?! Oh well... anyway
IC:
Devak: *rolls eyes* yeah well anyway, Where's Fery? We have work to do, I can't have her cause us to die..... I'm out of here anyone sees her, Tell her I'm looking for her, *Shifts into a small silver dragon and flies off*
Devak: I wish I knew what Aragorn is doing... It seems to get worse everyday... *she keeps on flying, Staying low over the trees, Withertop loomed in the distance, as she got closer she could make out 6 tall shapes and 4 small shapes on the top of Withertop, she slowly circled and got closer,*
Devak: The nagzul, Why are they... *a chill hit her with the force of a blow* the ring... *she begian to plumit and she pulled up before she hit the ground, She shifted in to her origanl form when she touched the ground*
Devak:Aragorn? *the shadows danced around her as she stood on withertop, She felt something hit her back,*
Devak: Aragorn, *she pulls her sword out and she begins to slash at the Nagzul, but to no avile they still pressed around her*
Aragorn: What brings you here? *he slashed out at the nagzul*
Devak: I seek your consul, Luminos! *Light flashes from devak's sword, The nagzul pull away for a moment, Aragorn disapears over the side then he reappears with a burning stick he plunges it into the nagzul Forcing them to leave*
Aragorn: Frodo! *he runs to the small form curled up it in the corner, Devak rushes quickly to his side her eyes fall on Frodo, He shives with cold and there is a rip in his shoulder, Aagorn picks up the blade that had punchured Frodo's shoulder
Aragorn: A fell blade, *It melts away until only the hilt is left, Devak Shivers at the thought of the wound, she touched her side as she thought, Three small shapes walk up behind her, she turns around quickly and she comes face to face with Merry Brandybuck*
Devak: Hello, *she smiles* Eldorod sends hobbits? He must truly be... Crazy Aragorn... *he seemed lost in thought, as she stared at him* Aragorn?
Aragorn: We need to keep him warm,
Devak: I'll bring him down and start the fire... *one of the hobbits had cut me short*
Samwise: I'll take care of him, *he shot me a look of distrust, I was forced to back up*
Aragorn: She's a friend Sam, You need not worry about her *he smiled at me* She's on our side...
Samwise: I'll take care of master Frodo *with he picked Frodo up and brought him to their camp, He begian to start a fire,*
Devak: I'm sorry if I caused any trobble, Aragorn...
Aragorn: I need to find some athelas, It could be his only hope
Devak: I have none, I'm sorry... But there should be some just west of here on the other side of the road, *he looked at me, Then looked west* I must leave now, If I hope to be back with my band before morning... *with that she changed into a small silver dragon and she flew up into the clouds, It was hours before she reached the camp and the sun was starting to rise, She landed in the middle of the camp as herself she sighed hoping everyone was asleep, She slowly streached out her arms, they hurt form the flight,*
Devak:Next time I'll teleport *sigh*

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 05-03-2004 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-04-2004, 10:19 PM   #156
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: . . . . . . . o.0

Old 05-06-2004, 08:09 AM   #157
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

OCC: What? Some one please post besides me!!!!!!!!

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 05-07-2004, 08:56 PM   #158
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: I'd post but....(well I just did)...I can't think of anything to post. How sad, hee hee hee. Oh wait!! Idea!

Rannyn cupped the bird gently in his hand and set it in a tree. He nodded and turned again. "So....where did Devak go again?" He shrugged, as if some unknown thing had answered his question and continued to walk around. He looked over at his shoulder, and noticed his tatoo was showing, Oh well, he thought, Its not like anyone would recongnize it or anything. And besides, I just an who did so...but they don't need to knwo that. He sighed, thinking about what he did earlier but shook it off. Besided, the man attacked him, not the other way around. It was all just self defense really.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 05-09-2004, 07:51 PM   #159
Legoles

"So, Rannyn. How'd you get that tatto? I've seen it in books, and I've heard of it, but I've never met someone that had one."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 05-09-2004, 11:48 PM   #160
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Rannyn nodded, "Ah! I see...what exactly have you heard about it? There be many rumors about this....thing."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade