Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2002, 09:24 PM   #141
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

I had a really scary one last night... I'd just seen Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (YESS!) but it was the Gryffindor Triumvirate getting stuck in this stone room and unable to get out and a ghost was coming and there were Petrified people all over the place and really really scary!!!
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2002, 03:48 PM   #142
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

RELIEF

Horrible scary dream of a man with a sword at ballet wasn't a premonition- thank God!!!! Classes went very very smoothly and it was a great last day of term. Mx
Old 11-30-2002, 09:11 PM   #143
tuthezeng
Hobbit

I had a dream where a bunch of Hugo Weaving clones were throwing laptops at me. Then I fell into a room where Al Pacino was giving a lecture on quantum mechanics to some hamsters. Then I woke up.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
This is not a dress, it's the standard Dread Lord uniform.
If you tell a joke in the forest, but nobody laughs, was it a joke?
tuthezeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 02:42 PM   #144
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by tuthezeng
I had a dream where a bunch of Hugo Weaving clones were throwing laptops at me. Then I fell into a room where Al Pacino was giving a lecture on quantum mechanics to some hamsters. Then I woke up.
Now they're the kind of dreams we like here. LOTR references but they make no sense!!! Keep dreaming everyone!!! Mimi will be. Mx
Old 12-02-2002, 12:44 AM   #145
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
Oh, yes, i imagine draco to be veeeerry hot

(just don't let tom hear me say that )
We have some rather scary people here, really! Well, I suppose I can't talk, I is a scary peoples too!

Had a very odd "character" (playing someone other than self) dream after reading all the comments about HP, it combined LotR and Harry Potter, with a dash of a weird story I wrote once.

I (Alexandra) had somehow wound up in Gryffindor, even though Lexa/I was a descendent of Voldie. And Sauron. There was this second One Ring Lexa/I was supposed to wield. Also she/I was a shapeshifter.

Spent most of the dream running around trying to avoid falling to evil on either side of the family. Set dancing Ringwraiths on Voldie at one point. Fun!
Such an interesting family tree...

All in all, quite a busy and complicated life. The scary thing was the even halfway plausible explanation of events!
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 06:09 AM   #146
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
We have some rather scary people here, really! Well, I suppose I can't talk, I is a scary peoples too!

Had a very odd "character" (playing someone other than self) dream after reading all the comments about HP, it combined LotR and Harry Potter, with a dash of a weird story I wrote once.

I (Alexandra) had somehow wound up in Gryffindor, even though Lexa/I was a descendent of Voldie. And Sauron. There was this second One Ring Lexa/I was supposed to wield. Also she/I was a shapeshifter.

Spent most of the dream running around trying to avoid falling to evil on either side of the family. Set dancing Ringwraiths on Voldie at one point. Fun!
Such an interesting family tree...

All in all, quite a busy and complicated life. The scary thing was the even halfway plausible explanation of events!
Hmm!!! Most interesting Silver my dear. Don't know if that's scary than Nazgul obedience lessons. Mx
Old 12-02-2002, 08:42 AM   #147
Nunc
Hobbit

A mass setting I wrote premiered on Sunday. The Wednesday night before the Thursday choir rehearsal with the cellist I had a dream that instead of playing his cello like a sensible concert performer, the cellist was bogeying like a jazz bass player... pizzicato eat your heart out! He was moving around to the beat which was very odd, considering that the mass setting itself's steady beat is just a crochet pulse... :S

Last night I had a dream from which I woke up laughing.

I dreamt I was in a large auditorium. Mary and Joseph were sitting in different places in the audience. I think Jesus was somewhere further towards the front (also in the audience). I was having a conversation with Joseph, who looked remarkably like the organist from my parish. He said, "Well, I wouldn't exactly worship Anthony you know." (Anthony is the organist's son and he's had a few problems this year.)

Totally weird. Too much Christmas and Advent stuff already, to be dreaming about it! :S

I have had LOTR and Harry Potter dreams, but couldn't remember them for the life of me!
Nunc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 08:54 AM   #148
Miranda

Hmmm!!! Wonder how many more strange Xmas style dreams people will have? Keep them coming!!! Mx
Old 12-02-2002, 11:40 AM   #149
Silverstripe

Uh-oh! Now I'm going to dream about Christmas Nazgul!
Old 12-02-2002, 04:24 PM   #150
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

I had a dream about Nazgul. But it just kept replaying around in my head again and again. These wraiths kept trying to climb through my window. Ugh.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 05:35 PM   #151
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Elenka
I had a dream about Nazgul. But it just kept replaying around in my head again and again. These wraiths kept trying to climb through my window. Ugh.
Sounds like those Nazgul need obedience lessons!!! Silver!!! Get the news paper my dear- we have some new aquisitions!! Mx
Old 12-02-2002, 05:58 PM   #152
Silverstripe

That'd make an interesting business. I can see it now: "M&S Ringwraith Obedience School"

Dreamed of Nazgul becoming so obedient they copied everything that I did. (And as far as I can remember, I was doing this elaborate ballet/tap dance...with a water gun!)
Old 12-02-2002, 06:01 PM   #153
Miranda

Quote:
That'd make an interesting business. I can see it now: "M&S Ringwraith Obedience School"

Dreamed of Nazgul becoming so obedient they copied everything that I did. (And as far as I can remember, I was doing this elaborate ballet/tap dance...with a water gun!)

Hmmm! *no further comment can be thought up for such a strange notion at this time* Mx
Old 12-02-2002, 06:07 PM   #154
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

I've been having really weird dreams at the mo', probably because I have flu

Anyone else find their dreams get weird and become more vivid when they are ill?

"M&S Ringwraith Obedience School"?? You folks have got to stop eating those toasted-cheese sandwiches before sleep

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 06:12 PM   #155
Silverstripe

No, my dreams don't get weirder and more vivid when I'm ill, my dreams are just like that, vivid and weird.

No, it's not toasted-cheese sandwiches -- more like listening to the LotR soundtrack right before going to bed.
Old 12-03-2002, 03:39 PM   #156
Miranda

Quote:
No, my dreams don't get weirder and more vivid when I'm ill, my dreams are just like that, vivid and weird.

No, it's not toasted-cheese sandwiches -- more like listening to the LotR soundtrack right before going to bed.
My dreams are always weird and the Ringwraith ones are triggered just by looking at all my LOTR posters on my wall before I turn out the light and will myself into Legolas' arms (whoa!! Easy Tiger) Mx
Old 12-03-2002, 03:48 PM   #157
Silverstripe

LOL. I have an LotR calendar, and the picture for the month of December is Legolas, fortunately I am NOT an obssessed fan!
Old 12-03-2002, 03:54 PM   #158
Miranda

Quote:
LOL. I have an LotR calendar, and the picture for the month of December is Legolas, fortunately I am NOT an obssessed fan!
On my calendar Legolas was May or June- I have sexy Saruman for December- MIAOW!!!! Tee hee Mx
Old 12-03-2002, 04:00 PM   #159
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
On my calendar Legolas was May or June- I have sexy Saruman for December- MIAOW!!!! Tee hee Mx
lol. I thought they tried to put their favorite character for December?! Oh well.

Last night, I dreamed of Nazgul w/Santa hats dancing gleefully and squirting Saruman with water guns while Ugluk and I went Christmas shopping in London with Treebeard and Eowyn, and Alana and Lurtz captured Legolas!
Old 12-03-2002, 04:03 PM   #160
Miranda

Quote:
lol. I thought they tried to put their favorite character for December?! Oh well.

Last night, I dreamed of Nazgul w/Santa hats dancing gleefully and squirting Saruman with water guns while Ugluk and I went Christmas shopping in London with Treebeard and Eowyn, and Alana and Lurtz captured Legolas!
POOR LEGGIE LOU LOU!!!!!! I dreamt about my blooming audition last night but for some reason my music teacher was there dancing with me- my music teacher is far from your dancer type!!!! It was strange. Will have sweet dreams of Legolas tonight as I have been working on a scene for my fan fic and I always dream of him when I do that. Mx