Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-31-2002, 01:53 PM   #141
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

Quote:
IT IS A DIFFERENT RON! READ THE WHOLE POST AND DON"T SAY YOU DID BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT AND KNOWN THAT I THOUGHT HE PROBUBLY WOULD BE COLIN AND DENNIS CREEVE"S BROTHER! SHEESH! DON"T YOU READ???
Sorry... *slowly sinks down in computer chair* I accually did read your entire post. Must have translated it wrong in my brain... Amd yes I do read...very much accualy. I don't think this new 'Ron' would be absulutly nessesary to the plot. Unless JK Rowling meant to confuse her growing very impatient fans, she could probobly come up with another name for Dennis and Collins brother. Also when Collin is telling Harry about his brother Dennis coming to Hogwarts, don't you think that somewhere along the line either Dennis or Collin must have mentioned a little brother if they have one? I guess the parents could have adopted while they were at school, or that Colin and Dennis jst really really don't like their little brother...

Quote:
Then she muttered Ron uder her breath.
Who did? JK Rowling. or your friend? Your post in rather hard to understand because you use 'she' and 'them' a lot. Do you mean your friend or Rowling?

Quote:
But she also said something about Ron helping Harry and them going off on a vacation after they get out of Hogwarts together
Which Ron? The supposed Creevey kid? Or Ron Weasly? Who is them? Harry and Ron Weasly?? be more specific!

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 08:09 PM   #142
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyngirl14

Who did? JK Rowling. or your friend? Your post in rather hard to understand because you use 'she' and 'them' a lot. Do you mean your friend or Rowling?
Which Ron? The supposed Creevey kid? Or Ron Weasly? Who is them? Harry and Ron Weasly?? be more specific!
Sorry I was being sarcastic about the reading thing. Rowling said the stuff about the Ron dies thing. "them" stands for Ron Weasley and Harry. The Ron that helps Harry and gets in "VOLDIMORTS"(quotes for emphasis because in the books people don't like to say his name) way is the supposed Creeve.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 10:31 PM   #143
eowyngirl14

Sorry if I came off as a little mean from my last post... I was very mad at my sister... long story... Anyways I was just in a bad mood. Thanx for clearing that 'she' and 'them' issue up. Does anyone else think that Rupert Grint is really cute?

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-04-2003, 01:07 AM   #144
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
just you, ...kidding
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 12:48 PM   #145
eowyngirl14

I LOVE RUPERT GRINT!!!!!!! sorry... won't happen agin... I swear!

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-22-2003, 12:22 AM   #146
golodh
Sapling

rupert

omg, carrie! u no that i liked rupert before u! grrr! jk rupert is so cute! sizzle*
golodh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 10:31 PM   #147
eowyngirl14

Re: rupert

Quote:
Originally posted by golodh
omg, carrie! u no that i liked rupert before u! grrr! jk rupert is so cute! sizzle*
Sexy! You know I lived him first! My plan is to move to England find out where he lives- go to his school and stalk him untill he goes out with me! Than I will show him that I am really just a normal kid! hee hee hee

my 444 post! cool! only 56 more to go!

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-22-2003, 11:11 PM   #148
Admiral Ackbar
Hobbit

I'm probably one of the very few who thinks this, but... the books are just that--childrens' books. Though Rowling has quite the imagination... well, her writing style isin't quite up to par. I just couldn't immerse myself in the story
Old 01-23-2003, 06:53 AM   #149
Sicirus
Elf Lord

i have wonderful news for those who still do not know the leasing date of the Order of the phoenix.
The book is coming out...
This summer in June the 21.
Old 01-23-2003, 09:51 PM   #150
crickhollow
The Buckleberry Fairy/Captain

Quote:
Originally posted by Admiral Ackbar
I'm probably one of the very few who thinks this, but... the books are just that--childrens' books. Though Rowling has quite the imagination... well, her writing style isin't quite up to par. I just couldn't immerse myself in the story
I think you've about hit the nail on the head for me. Her writing style isn't that great. But her imagination catches my attention, and does the trick for me.
crickhollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 11:01 PM   #151
eowyngirl14

ONLY 148 DAYS INTILL HP OrderOfThePheonex COMES OUT!! I AM SOOOOOO EXITED!

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-03-2003, 08:06 PM   #152
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Greetings......

Hello eowyngirl14!
I could have told you the release date for Order Of The Phoenix. My fave character is Ron..... Hey, can anyone here name all 7 of the Weasley kids WITHOUT looking at the books? Double points if you can name Mr. & Mrs. Weasley, too! My fave books are:4,1,3,2. I heard that in Book 5, Hermione becomes a prefect! Meaning, she can take points off of Malfoy & all the other Slytherins!!!
My fave House is (DUH!)Gryffindor. Hey eowyngirl14, is 14 your age or what? Just curious. Oh, and by the way, I have a 4 day school week too! Book 5 is supposed to be tons longer than 4. Does anyone else here want to use Wingardium Leviosa on Dudley Dursley and watch the utter TERROR on his fat face? I have to think of SOMETHING to do to Vernon & Petunia Dursley too..... No, I'm not really evil, just enthusiastic. And I have a very vivid imagination.
I have not seen the Chamber Of Secrets yet. I gotta go..... I'll be around!
Old 02-03-2003, 08:36 PM   #153
eowyngirl14

you haven't seen it yet Estel? It's 'Bloody BRilliant!!' Ron is my favorite charecter too!

Ginny, Ron, Fred, George, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Molly, Arthur... nope, didn't use the book!

I can't wait for ORder of the Pheonix!! Do you think that Ron and Hermione should get to gether? I do! Ya, I heard she would be a prefect too!

I am soooooo exited!

Ya I am 14... but 14 has always been my lucky number, I guess this will be a lucky year for me! Are you 13?

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-03-2003, 08:56 PM   #154
Sicirus
Elf Lord

if you don't mind answering this but estel do you live in Virginia????
In my school there are only really three people who I can talk to about Harry Potter. And only one for Lord of the rings.
Old 02-04-2003, 08:09 PM   #155
durin's bane
Lady of Westernesse

HP is so cool! It's one of my fave books! In fact, I'm wearing a Harry Potter shirt and watch right now.
Old 02-04-2003, 09:13 PM   #156
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

HI!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!
eowyngirl14, I am 14 too! My birthdate is 13 (September) & my lucky number. Ron & Hermione should NOT get together! I think you are forgetting a certain Bulgarian Quidditch player who invited Her-my-oh-knee to come and visit him over the summer...... There's no way she didn't go and visit Viktor Krum! Sorry Sicirus, but I don't live in Virginia, I live in The Kingdom Of ID. Oh well, we can always talk on the 'Moot!
In the movie, is the flying car good? & how's Quidditch? I LOVE QUIDDITCH!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, won't happen again.

I'm gonna go surf the 'Moot....... I'll be around.
Old 02-04-2003, 09:39 PM   #157
eowyngirl14

stupid krum... always messing with plans...

I loved the quiddich too! except for that realy long scene in the movie when the bludger chases harry for about an hour... that was a bit long!

The flying car was awesome!! Ron looked really good in that scene!

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-04-2003, 09:54 PM   #158
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Sighhhhhh......

Alright eowyngirl, you can stop with your..... THING with Ron Weasley/Rupert Grint! And don't you DARE bash Viktor Krum!!! Quidditch ROCKS and so WHAT if the Rogue Bludger scene is a little long? It's QUIDDITCH, for crying out loud!!! "That was bloody brilliant!"-Ron Weasley/Rupert Grint I'll be here 'till 6:30PM. Write Back!!!
Old 02-04-2003, 10:12 PM   #159
eowyngirl14

well... since it's already almost 9:30 where I live, I can only stay on for about another 10 minutes...

sorry... didn't mean to bash quiddich! Viktor Krum is cool! But I think Hermione deserves better... Ron! j/k sorry!

I still ikes the scene, it was just a little lengthy! Are you a Danielle Radcliffe fan?

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-04-2003, 10:15 PM   #160
Evenstar1400
Elven Warrior

vicktor krum is pretty cool... but i like the irish team better anyway!