Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2002, 04:31 PM   #141
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

One of the woes of having a highly populated RPG .

So Zavron and Blackboar, do you guys want to go with this idea of having Bushbark and Boulderhead encounter Athalt Cranain's troop, or would you rather have them meet someone else?

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 12-29-2002 at 04:36 PM.
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 04:42 PM   #142
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I go for meeting with the troops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 04:55 PM   #143
zavron

BushBark: Ent of Fangorn Forest. A young Ent with a Hasty attitude. Adventurous and has a big stock of Onto-Draught and Ent-Draught in his cupboards. Knows the Ontor Boulderhead and is his best friend. (If blackboar wishes to Include mor Pm me)

BoulderHead: An Ontor of the Misty Mountains. Strong, extremely hardy, and has an amazing capacity to heal damage quickly. While not too smart, not too wise, and being shunned by most races, He is not so bad as people might think, and can be quite a welcome addition to any group. Friendly and Trustworthy although clumsy, he is a Good-Humored pascifist and will not abide the Mistreatment of any creature. Can appear sometimes as a rock Formation on the ground.

Ashinav: He looks to be around a human in his late 40's, and has a very scholarly look about him. A wandering and intermittent sage, he knows a great deal about very many things. Has, of late, been delving into the history of the Barrow Downs.

Hruad: (need to pm me of carachter)

Imarwyn: A young woman from Rohan named Imarwyn. She's a trainer of horses and comes from an old but poor family. She doesn't wield a sword because she finds it too heavy to her liking, she fights with two long daggers or a spear instead. What she lacks in strength, she has in speed. She knows a thing or two about herbs but is no healer. In stature she's a bit smaller than most but not little.

Adrian: A Hobbit. Has an extremely Bad Attitude. Extremely Insufferable and Doesn't like to be questioned too much. Her remarkable attitude makes her Fearless, Bold, and brave and quick with a sword. She if Frodo's younger Sister.

Elise: An elf. Appears as an Old wandering Lady. Although a certain Glow of beauty hangs around her face. She is powerful and quick with the bow and sword. Fair singer with the power to dispell evil with elvish song. Her glance is as cold as Ice and only the Brave can withstand her piercing glare for long.

Asaar: An elf and a Skilled Cook. Fordeful and calming is always helpful to stop fights. Wields two long elven Daggers. Firm and strong he can always stand his ground.

Athalt Cranain: A skilled swordsman and has been serving the king as a captain for four years now. He is medium height, has brown eyes and has become very strong due to his time as a soldier. He is respected by the soldiers that follow him and doesn't toe the rules unless he can see a very good reason to do so. He is becoming known for his prowess and leadership in border disputes with wild men of the hills.

Losilewen: Elf of the Galadhrim. Came over The seas with Galadriel. Younger than Galadriel but Wise and Friendly. Carries The Ring Nenya after Galadriel left over the seas. An extremely experienced elf. Quick with the Bow and is Loyal to Lothlorien and her friends.

Glistenfae: A faery that loves to Dance gracefully whenever she can. Nimble on her feet and can easily escape from prying eyes. She is a Great Healer and is Wise in the lores of Beuty song and dance. Her Intelligence and cunning helps when she is in a difficult position. Is a Great Friend to Elves. Even though she is small she is Menacing in a battle and No Enemy could withstand her sword-Skills.

Aralle: Griifon of The skies. She is one with the ability to appear to be (transform into) a human woman in her early twenties. Most of the time, she takes advantage of this ability, appearing as human rather than griffin. Strange horses tend to mistrust Aralle, and only a few very special horses will ever truly befriend her -- like her own horse, Rain, whom Aralle raised from a foal (horses just don't like griffins). Loves the Storms and The Windy Skies. A keen and swift Cloud Rider. Can fly through the worst weather and still come out Happy and content.

Belladona Gamgee: Hobbit Of the Night Sky. She is the Grand-daughter of Sam-Wise Gamgee who helped Frod in the quest to destroy the One Ring. Mother is Goldberry and father is Tolman Gamgee. Goldberry died giving birth to her so she was raised by her father, grandfather, uncles and Merry and Pippin. Was given the nickmane Fran by Pippin. She is Very beautiful, A head of golden hair and feet same color. Very slim. Wears a white dress, and a neaklace with the Phial of Galadreil on it. At her side is Sting and covering her is a tattered elven cloak. Although she is Wondorous fair to look upon she is a depressive creature. She is keen on sketching, smoking her pipe, and reading. She can run faster than the fastest Horse. She acompanies her best friend Merry The White warg.

Is there anymore?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zavron : 12-29-2002 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-29-2002, 07:01 PM   #144
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

yeh zavron you forgot Gil thalion and tessar.
Old 12-29-2002, 07:04 PM   #145
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

soory I ment Elise.
Old 12-29-2002, 07:39 PM   #146
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

sorry I ment Elise.
Old 12-29-2002, 10:06 PM   #147
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Quote:
Originally posted by zavron

Elise: An elf. Appears as an Old wandering Lady. Although a certain Glow of beauty hangs around her face. She is powerful and quick with the bow and sword. Fair singer with the power to dispell evil with elvish song. Her glance is as cold as Ice and only the Brave can withstand her piercing glare for long.

Asaar: An elf and a Skilled Cook. Fordeful and calming is always helpful to stop fights. Wields two long elven Daggers. Firm and strong he can always stand his ground.
No, I' m very sorry but did you actualy go back through the tread and read my char descs?

If you go back you will find that neather of them are elves.
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 05:46 AM   #148
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Pm's are off line so I'll put it here.

zavron, I have no other characters than Imarwyn in this RPG.
Old 12-30-2002, 05:48 AM   #149
zavron

Do you now what else is down earniel?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-30-2002, 12:15 PM   #150
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

I can't access the Entmoot forum display screen, or my user control panel. Luckily I can still get into the RPG forum, though.
Old 12-30-2002, 02:06 PM   #151
zavron

It's Ok. I think it's been sorted out now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-30-2002, 03:00 PM   #152
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Yes, I know . I wasn't too concerned, simply telling you what else was down.

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 12-30-2002 at 05:45 PM.
Old 12-30-2002, 03:13 PM   #153
zavron

Tessar, I can't magic up a description out of thin air! It never said she wasn't an elf! Or the other One!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-30-2002, 05:44 PM   #154
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Adrian, Lond Daer is in Enedwaith. Perhaps you should edit your post and make Adrian say they're going to stop in Néred, rather than in Enedwaith?
Old 12-30-2002, 05:58 PM   #155
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Never mind what I said just forget that part. Besides I ment that we weren't going to the city first, we were going out into the scarsley populated area because the pipe-weed is wild not home grown. I just found it last night you didn't give a good locational discription.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2002, 06:06 PM   #156
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound as if I was harping on you.

Considering that Néred is the capitol, it makes sense that if they were looking for pipeweed, they could go there. Remember how in the books Isengard got the best pipeweed, because of the control they had over those provinces in the Shire. Vahatres has been taking more control over his country, dissolving their rights.

It's simply a good excuse to get them connected with the other characters- if you don't like it, ignore it. But I liked your recent post, and the things in it made sense.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:46 PM   #157
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Zavron,

I'm not asking you to 'magic' any thing up. All I am asking for is that you go back and actualy read what I wrote if you are truely so intent on getting a nice neat list together.

But, seeing how there has been so much difficulty with that so far I'll indulge ya this once .
Old 12-30-2002, 10:48 PM   #158
Tessar
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Char: Elise Too'nonath (two-non-ath (like the word rath)).

Desc: An old woman, white and gray hair bound up in a tight bun with not a single strand misplaced. Her stormy gray eyes seem to search and when she is not focusing on something or one, they flicker from side to side constantly. Elise always wears fine dresses with a shawl, although she hides the dresses under a brown robe normally, and has a dignified presence. The children know her for her kindness but most adults fear her wrath.

A mysterious woman, she seems to have lived for many hundreds of years, although how that could be is unknown for she is not an elf. When asked how old she is, which is a very rare thing and only asked by the very brave, she simply smiles and changes topics.

Although she has no weapon, other then the stick or staff all old women carry, she never seems afraid to place herself right in the middle of danger. And some how always comes out unscathed.

Name: Asaar

Race: Human

Desc: Young and silly, Asaar is for all practical purposes a normal human boy.

His light brown hair is always mussed looking, and always from some prank or joke.

But he can be serious, his twinkling brown eyes aren’t always lit up with the excitement of being chased by some good-wife's broom. Just almost always.

However his skill with the two daggers he almost never wears is exceptional. He never wears them because they make him feel serious. Like he must be mature.

But the blades he always carries are hidden. Out of sight out of mind. He only uses them to impress the girls by knocking the heads off of flowers from as far away as he can. And due to his infatuation with a certain girl, he is actually rather good with his throwing knives.

But his parents decided that he had far too much time for mischief, a sentiment shared by all the towns’ people, and so backed by the town’s people, they forced him into a job.

So now he spends much of his time serving drinks and washing dishes. But he does it cheerfully and with goodwill, like everything else.

The town’s people are almost starting to miss his constant pranks. Almost.
Old 12-31-2002, 11:54 AM   #159
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Barkboar, if you want these characters to link in with Athalt Cranain, perhaps you should have Bushbark ask if he could join in. At this point Athalt has little reason to continue this conversation, but it would be a good idea to speak to him while he's still facing you guys .
Old 12-31-2002, 11:58 AM   #160
zavron

BushBark: Ent of Fangorn Forest. A young Ent with a Hasty attitude. Adventurous and has a big stock of Onto-Draught and Ent-Draught in his cupboards. Knows the Ontor Boulderhead and is his best friend. (If blackboar wishes to Include mor Pm me)

BoulderHead: An Ontor of the Misty Mountains. Strong, extremely hardy, and has an amazing capacity to heal damage quickly. While not too smart, not too wise, and being shunned by most races, He is not so bad as people might think, and can be quite a welcome addition to any group. Friendly and Trustworthy although clumsy, he is a Good-Humored pascifist and will not abide the Mistreatment of any creature. Can appear sometimes as a rock Formation on the ground.

Ashinav: He looks to be around a human in his late 40's, and has a very scholarly look about him. A wandering and intermittent sage, he knows a great deal about very many things. Has, of late, been delving into the history of the Barrow Downs.

Hruad: (need to pm me of carachter)

Imarwyn: A young woman from Rohan named Imarwyn. She's a trainer of horses and comes from an old but poor family. She doesn't wield a sword because she finds it too heavy to her liking, she fights with two long daggers or a spear instead. What she lacks in strength, she has in speed. She knows a thing or two about herbs but is no healer. In stature she's a bit smaller than most but not little.

Adrian: A Hobbit. Has an extremely Bad Attitude. Extremely Insufferable and Doesn't like to be questioned too much. Her remarkable attitude makes her Fearless, Bold, and brave and quick with a sword. She if Frodo's younger Sister.

Elise: Appears as an Old Woman, but with a strange sense of beauty around her and also a dignified prescense. Kind to children, but aldults more resemble her to a figment of wrath. Mysterious, and seems to have been around for Hundreds of Years. When she is asked her age she simply smiles and changes the subject. Although she has no weapon, other then the stick or staff all old women carry, she never seems afraid to place herself right in the middle of danger. And some how always comes out unscathed.

Asaar: A Skilled Cook. Forceful and calming is always helpful to stop fights. Wields two long elven Daggers. Firm and strong he can always stand his ground.

Athalt Cranain: A skilled swordsman and has been serving the king as a captain for four years now. He is medium height, has brown eyes and has become very strong due to his time as a soldier. He is respected by the soldiers that follow him and doesn't toe the rules unless he can see a very good reason to do so. He is becoming known for his prowess and leadership in border disputes with wild men of the hills.

Losilewen: Elf of the Galadhrim. Came over The seas with Galadriel. Younger than Galadriel but Wise and Friendly. Carries The Ring Nenya after Galadriel left over the seas. An extremely experienced elf. Quick with the Bow and is Loyal to Lothlorien and her friends.

Glistenfae: A faery that loves to Dance gracefully whenever she can. Nimble on her feet and can easily escape from prying eyes. She is a Great Healer and is Wise in the lores of Beuty song and dance. Her Intelligence and cunning helps when she is in a difficult position. Is a Great Friend to Elves. Even though she is small she is Menacing in a battle and No Enemy could withstand her sword-Skills.

Aralle: Griifon of The skies. She is one with the ability to appear to be (transform into) a human woman in her early twenties. Most of the time, she takes advantage of this ability, appearing as human rather than griffin. Strange horses tend to mistrust Aralle, and only a few very special horses will ever truly befriend her -- like her own horse, Rain, whom Aralle raised from a foal (horses just don't like griffins). Loves the Storms and The Windy Skies. A keen and swift Cloud Rider. Can fly through the worst weather and still come out Happy and content.

Belladona Gamgee: Hobbit Of the Night Sky. She is the Grand-daughter of Sam-Wise Gamgee who helped Frod in the quest to destroy the One Ring. Mother is Goldberry and father is Tolman Gamgee. Goldberry died giving birth to her so she was raised by her father, grandfather, uncles and Merry and Pippin. Was given the nickmane Fran by Pippin. She is Very beautiful, A head of golden hair and feet same color. Very slim. Wears a white dress, and a neaklace with the Phial of Galadreil on it. At her side is Sting and covering her is a tattered elven cloak. Although she is Wondorous fair to look upon she is a depressive creature. She is keen on sketching, smoking her pipe, and reading. She can run faster than the fastest Horse. She acompanies her best friend Merry The White warg.

Is there anymore?

I'll have a root through all the Pages of This thread for a Good description of Asaar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~