Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-18-2001, 05:20 AM   #141
Keyser Soze reborn

Yet another advertisement

Go to my page or my board if you wish. The links are in my sig. Yay. happy fun fun.
Old 02-20-2001, 11:40 PM   #142
Eriol Aelfwine

Middle Earth Roleplaying Network

The Middle Earth Roleplaying Network is a way to link Tolkien-related ezboards together so that players of Middle-earth RPG's can easily find them. You can join as a player, or add your own ezboard to the network (must have an RPG forum). Some ezboards will be allowed to join as Tournament Guilds. Right now, there are four Guilds; Bag End, Middle Earth, The Old Forest and Lugburz. These Guilds will compete in a Tournament as soon as we have enough members (it's a brand-new site).

Even if your board is not accepted as a Tournament Guild, you can still add it to the network. As a member you will be added to MERN's ezboard ring and you will be allowed to advertise your games in the Wayfarer's Inn, our freeform roleplaying forum. You can also ally yourself with an existing Guild, so that if one of your players makes it to the Championship Games, he or she will be representing not only the Guild but your board as well. Those who stay in the Championships the longest will be entered in our Hall of Fame, immortalized along with the Guild and/or Guildmember ezboard they hail from.

Member ezboards can also have their own RPG mod(s) start a game in the Wilderlands forum in order to attract interested players. That way, once you have enough players you can move the game to your own board. This will be a great way for roleplaying communities just starting out to gain new members.

New players who register at least one character with the network can participate in the MERN Tournament, either as a free agent (rogue) or as a member of one of the Guilds. We're trying to get as many boards as we can to participate, so that players can take their characters to different games on different boards and thereby gain experience points so they can advance in level and eventually play in the Tournament. Characters who then advance to a certain level in the Tournament will have a chance to be chosen to represent their Guild in the Championship Games.

If you're not interested in joining now, but might be in the future, please come by and post something by way of introduction in our Welcome forum. That way, if you accept admin emails, you will receive our weekly newsletter. The MERN newsletter will be sent out every Sunday, and it will announce new members, special events and updates to the site.

The link to the Middle Earth Roleplaying Network is in my signature.
Old 03-10-2001, 09:19 PM   #143
Idril Celebrindal

Amon Gwareth

My new board!

<a href="pub16.ezboard.com/bamongwareth">Amon Gwareth</a href="pub16.ezboard.com/bamongwareth">

Hope to see some of you there!
Old 03-11-2001, 10:39 AM   #144
Elrond

Re: Advertisements

...except the url is wrong. ok, try this.

<a href="http://pub16.ezboard.com/bamongwareth">Amon Gwareth</a href="http://pub16.ezboard.com/bamongwareth">, a new tolkien discussion board, and
<a href="http://pub16.ezboard.com/blorien16140">Lorien</a href="http://pub16.ezboard.com/blorien16140">, which is not mine but is a cool board. Go there!
Old 03-26-2001, 03:23 AM   #145
Alixor

LoTR board

Hi Everyone.

I see there are a lot of Tolkien fans in here. I have a Lord of the Rings forum in my board along with few other fantasy forums, along with some more serious ones.

Fee free to visit click here

Hope to see you there.
Old 03-27-2001, 05:29 PM   #146
ugluk great

Tolkien.8m.net

I currently really need help with a site I'm working on, it's tolkien.8m.net I really need help, cause most of the guys who did offer help are not doing anything, so I have 3 out 6 ppl working, I'm working like a mule, and I really need help. Any help... Especially if u have anything like flash, photoshop, corel draw, etc, or if u have the complete guide to the middle earth by Robert Foster. If u have the atlas of middle earth that would be great, especially if u have a scanner. I myself have all those things, but I have enough work on writing pages, because it looks like I'm the only guy in my group who actually COULD write good in HTML and who has two parents who are both WEB professionals. So, I hope someone in here WILL help me, cause 3 guys is really not enough. I hoped to see hundereds, but this is actually the second place I could get help from...
Old 03-28-2001, 09:47 AM   #147
lindil

Osanwe-Kenta

I just got a board up in the last few weeks and it deals w/ Tolkien and Christianiy, Psycho-physical disciplines , and a few other sundry topics.

Hope to see you there.
Old 04-06-2001, 03:20 PM   #148
ugluk great

Tolkien.8m.net

Oh, I forgot, if u wanna help me, mail to ugluk_the_great@jrrtolkien.org
Old 04-17-2001, 05:21 PM   #149
ladylegolas

Official Orlando Bloom Fan Club Members needed ASA

This is from my friend Malia. Please help us out!!
Mashonna

I have spoken with Orlando's manager and assistants and have been trying to get this thing going for a while now (Never mind the phone tag, mostly on my part. Show business! )

Here's the deal: in order to start an Official fan club, we have to have "signatures", and quite a few of them, showing that there is a large enough fan base. This is basically a petition campaign. I have been working on this for a long time, and I would appreciate it if any of you who want to be included would please send me an email including your name and address, stateing that you wish to have an Official Fan Club started and you wish to become a member. It would even be good if you have access to a scanner to sign your name and scan it and send it with the email as an attachment.

Send your emails to: webmaster@orlandofanclub.zzn.com

Now, I had another idea, which was to have you all email me, reply with my name and address so you could send me letters with your signatures attached, but I think the email idea is much easier and much faster. What do you think? If you're uncomfortable about giving out your address, just state your city and state or country, but I do need your name and statement. Heres to receiving tons and tons of "signatures" so we can have an official fan club. I'm counting on you guys. Spread the word and get as many ppl as you can to join.

Much love and thanks in advance,

~*~ Malia ~*~
Old 06-11-2001, 02:21 PM   #150
Idril Celebrindal

ok.. I've noticed that there seems to be a pretty high interest here in the Wheel of Time series, so I figured perhaps some of you would be interested in this place. It's an RP and WoT discussion board, and we need a few more members to do some larger RPs. If anyone's interested, go here:

pub59.ezboard.com/bshayolghul22665
Old 06-11-2001, 05:55 PM   #151
Gilmy

Join The War for Arda, the best tolkien email rpg

hey everyone i just wanted to tell you all about The War for Arda, its the coolest email rpg related to tolkien you will ever see, so go to www.geocities.com/tolkien_wars_rpg

thanx
Old 07-15-2001, 11:02 PM   #152
jediguy

Re: Join The War for Arda, the best tolkien email rpg

Yes - brand new, exciting, fantastic etc.

Go here:

pub83.ezboard.com/btolkienrealm

Have fun!!!
Old 07-26-2001, 07:26 PM   #153
Smaug Dragon Lord

Moria - The Black Chasm

Visit Moria - The Black Chasm
Dark reference guide, a high quality Discussion Board, Links, Mega Picture Gallery and a whole lot more!
Old 07-29-2001, 06:20 PM   #154
Turambar6

The Tolkien Discussion Board

There is now a new quiz forum so come and test out your Tolkien trivia knowledge, discuss Tolkiens works or just chat at <a href=http://pub75.ezboard.com/barda61763>The Tolkien Discussion Board</a>. You can advertise there too!
Old 07-30-2001, 07:52 AM   #155
EZ Board Nomad

Join Us On Our Travels;
we small, we merry, we, the EZ Board Nomads!

*check out the link in my sig for more info*

Old 08-01-2001, 01:44 AM   #156
Ring Lord Rules

The Dark Lord has COME!

I have left my Dark Tower to visit this land of the Green Wood! I beckon all those who lean to the Darker Side of Middle Earth and would like to explore the Land of Shadow... Mordor!

www.thelandofshadow.com/
Old 08-02-2001, 04:02 PM   #157
Anshu son of Gloin

Middle Earth

The Middle Earth
pub86.ezboard.com/bthemiddleearth613
Old 08-04-2001, 12:06 AM   #158
Theodred21

Re: Middle Earth

Don't forget to visit my cool Tolkien Board too!
It's called Rohan!
It has trivia, Middle-Earth discussions, Movie discussions, Quote games and more!
Old 08-07-2001, 06:27 PM   #159
Keyser Soze reborn

Krazy Keyser Kommunity (not affiliated with the KKK)

Come to my board for a different kind of Tolkien board. I've got Fan Fiction, RPG, a troll forum, an Anti-Lord of the Rings Forum and all the other necessary doodads. Plus I have a huge collection of smilies! Click the banner below to see what I mean.
Old 09-25-2001, 06:26 PM   #160
Sakata
Elven Warrior

I am working on my first site right now, come check it out at www.angelfire.com/trek/sakata

-Dare you venture into Gollum's Lair?

JESUS LIVES!
Sakata is offline   Reply With Quote