Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2003, 11:25 AM   #141
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
I heard the suddenly felt tense, and spun around to face Siren, holding a dagger high in the air. I let a small gasp, and jumped backwards a bit.
"Siren? Siren, what are you doing??!!" I asked, already knowing the answer.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 03:21 PM   #142
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: So, am I with your company now?
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 04:04 PM   #143
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: I don't mind. Everyone else? Oh, and I think Adrian should post soon. She's only posted three times in her own thread!! Oh well. I'll have to ask her why...
Old 08-08-2003, 04:43 PM   #144
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

OOC: I don't mind if you join.

IC: "Siren NO!" I screamed as I saw her raised dagger about to strike. "Run, ________ (I don't know your name Arwen)!"

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Silme*Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 07:02 PM   #145
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: I think her name's Awinnien

OOC 2: Yes, join!

IC:

But Siren couldn't help her actions. Silme screamed for her to stop, and she tried with all her might, but she couldn't. As she thrust the dagger at Awinnien, her target dogded-luckily, and it only hit air. But Siren just took the dagger and moved towards her again. I won't let you control me! she screamed in her mind, but she didn't know yet how to make Deathshadow stop.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 09:56 PM   #146
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Hey, I noticed from one of my last posts that I'm still up a tree, watching the Demon Lord. No one noticed, or something, and didn't reply. So I'm going to take advantage of that now!

Ic: Sadaki breathed in deeply, becoming slowly aware of what the others were doing. With a supreme effort, she mastered her fear enough to stand. I will not fear. she told herself over and over as she crept along the branch, every second expecting the Demon Lord to turn.
Finally, she reached the point where she was closest to him. Bracing herself, the Wood Elf sprang forward off of the branch, and slammed into the Demon's side.

Suddenly they were falling, down and down...
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 10:48 PM   #147
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

" WhatThe? Shadaki has the demon lord. Moonflower, the bell." Her sister handed her a beautiful bell. "Everyone cover you ears." Suddenly a horrid sound came from the bell, binding the Demon so he could not move or become thin air again.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 12:19 AM   #148
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Hey! Sanareth isn't horrid! It's a clear, low, and compelling sound that ensares your mind.

On behalf of the Abhorsens and Mogget - THPPPHTH!

Ic: Sadaki hit the ground and rolled upright, the sound of the bell hitting her full in the ears. For a moment she struggled, then laughed. I am a yaskedasu, taught to think with clarity. The countless long hours I have spent learning this will not go to waste. She stated firmly and clearly in her mind, feeling the bell relinquish its hold and smiling in satisfaction.
Looking in the direction of the barrier, the yaskedasu noted that it was gone, dissolved when the Demon Lord lost concentration.
"It won't hold him long, you know," she commented, no longer so afraid.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 10:03 AM   #149
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Siren's dark thougts slipped away and she turned to Awinnien, horror-stricken
"Oh, Awinnien, I'm so sorry...I couldn't control myself" She gritted her teeth and walked over to where the Demon Lord was temporarily unable to move. "If you can hear me (er...can he???) then leave me alone!" She dropped the dagger at his feet.
"Thankyou, Ivy and Moonflower. I might have killed her if you hadn't...whatever you did to him"

OOC: I really have to get around to reading Sabriel and the two sequels. I started Sabriel a while ago but then I stopped when I had to do something else. They're good, huh?

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Old 08-09-2003, 10:12 AM   #150
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

OOC: What is that book about?

IC: "Siren, what happened?"

Old 08-09-2003, 10:17 AM   #151
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: Er...I only got up to page fifteen Whatsit about, Kalile and Legoles?

IC:
"Deathshadow keeps saying things in my head, I couldn't help trying to kill Awinnien"

Old 08-09-2003, 10:19 AM   #152
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

"Maybe we should go. Is there any way to kill him?"

Old 08-09-2003, 11:35 AM   #153
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"No, I am afraid not, well...wait...maybe, but we'll have to travel somewhere else." I whispered. "Oh, and Siren, I forgive you, I knew it was him-" glances at DeathShadow "-And not actually you who was trying to kill me. "Figures. After all these years of me knowing about the tower (I had never looked for it before, just knew about) I knew he'd be after me sooner or later. We must leave him here, I am afraid." I frowned.
"But, he will follow us, or find us again. So, are you all coming, or are you staying here to mess with an unconsious Demonlord?" I asked.
Old 08-09-2003, 04:29 PM   #154
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

OOC: You're doing it again stop messing with my character!!.

Ic: Deathshadow struggled against the binds but it was no use. He looked up at the people surrounding Him. He suddenly laughed a shrill laugh. Then he spoke, and his voice was enough to kill the meager of fright and even sent the mightiest warriors into fits of fright and quail under that shrill and raspy sound.
"This thing won't hold me forever, and no elf or healer can fix that wound. I can take control of her whenever I want." He looked at them all still laughing shrilly, "You'd better all watch your backs and no going to sleep at night." He looked at them all again but had now stopped laughing. " I've never failed a job and I intend to maintain that. So...what will you do now. You can either leave me here and I hunt you down and kill you later. Or, you can take me with you and watch me," He smiled a them all a wicked and mischievous smile, "What will it be?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 04:35 PM   #155
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Siren groaned. "Would anyone hold it against me if I said he has a point? At least with us we could watch him."

Old 08-09-2003, 04:46 PM   #156
zavron

"Excellent! One vote! Anybody else care to have a go?" He started humming to himself and smiling at everybody idly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-09-2003, 08:11 PM   #157
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

"I say we leave him!" I said. "When we leave we will have two people on watch at a time. If anything moves in the shadows, shoot it!" I looked over at Pelliadel. "I say we take him, keep two people on watch, one on him and one on Siren, if they make one evil noise, we'll deal with it. I also say that if Siren's eyes look with hate in them again, then we tie her up until the evil passes through." Pelliadel looked at Siren as if he already wished to tie her up. I could tell he wont trust her at all.

Old 08-09-2003, 10:44 PM   #158
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Siren merely shrugged. " If he hadn't suggested it I would have. You can't trust me anymore." She turned to Deathshadow "Thanks to you" He smiled up at her and laughed wickedly.

Old 08-10-2003, 08:37 AM   #159
zavron

"Ah! This is all so much fun!!" He looked at them all wickedly. "You've all just brought up another problem! I love these games! If I find that you tie her up like I am and I can't get her out of it, I'll force that tip out straight through her heart and out her back. Ha! Got you there. She will die! If you leave it there it'll kill her, if you try to take it out I'll kill her, and If you try o subdue her...well it's all self explanitary. She's going to die and there's nothing you can do about it!" He laughed a shrill cold laugh that made the birds in nearby tree's scatter with fright. It is said that the laugh could be heard for miles around and that the people there thought that the end of the world had come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 08-10-2003, 11:23 AM   #160
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

Silme gave Deathshadow a cold, hard kick across the face. "You'd shut that ugly face of yours befor I break it!" She cursed, and spat at his face. "Of course we can still trust you, Siren, we just need time to realize that."