Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2002, 01:47 AM   #1541
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Grrrrrrr!!! Why does my mother have to do that same tired old "You don't visit us anymore" guilt-trip???? We've covered this ground so many ****ing times, it's not even funny anymore. 1) I don't have a car. 2) They live out in the godforsaken hole that is Bethells beach - which is completely off the bus-routes. 3) What's wrong with going out to lunch or something? Why do I have to go ALL the way out there, get stranded for a day, sit around bored out of my skull, and watch some crappy network one tv program????!!!!! Stupid woman. I am not impressed; my day was going so well until she began that tired old routine..."Your cousins always go to visit their mother... blah blah blah."
Old 11-23-2002, 05:54 AM   #1542
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Grrrrrrr!!! Why does my mother have to do that same tired old "You don't visit us anymore" guilt-trip???? We've covered this ground so many ****ing times, it's not even funny anymore. 1) I don't have a car. 2) They live out in the godforsaken hole that is Bethells beach - which is completely off the bus-routes. 3) What's wrong with going out to lunch or something? Why do I have to go ALL the way out there, get stranded for a day, sit around bored out of my skull, and watch some crappy network one tv program????!!!!! Stupid woman. I am not impressed; my day was going so well until she began that tired old routine..."Your cousins always go to visit their mother... blah blah blah."
go see your mother. Its so boring visiting my nan we allways get stuck watching video tapes of golf or dads army to which they all talk over anyway about people ive nevermet and there sofas so uncomftable they need a new one but you know old people.

But BoP your mother the woman who gave you life. you should be a little bit grateful. Just bring round a video and watch that i foind that passes the time.
Old 11-23-2002, 06:49 AM   #1543
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

It could be worse BoP! (maybe, what you describe is a drag ) My mother won't let me come over to her house (very rarely) In the twenty years I have been married, she has never had us over for a meal. (They only eat "health food" on TV trays, aacckk) She prefers to come over to my place and spend the night, the entire time she's here, she tells me EVERYTHING that is wrong with my household and family. She never says anything to the others, just saves all the criticisms for me, usually delivered first thing in the morning, before I've had my coffee! I've almost killed her a few times! I love her!
Old 11-23-2002, 07:53 AM   #1544
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Sween, please don't presume to lecture me on my family relations.
Old 11-23-2002, 08:01 AM   #1545
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Sween, please don't presume to lecture me on my family relations.
sorry hun xx
Old 11-23-2002, 08:44 AM   #1546
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Gosh, That is SO sweet!
Old 11-23-2002, 10:35 AM   #1547
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
This sounds very familiar. Here's the bad new BoP, it never stops ......at least it hasn't for me for the last ten years

Vent:WOMEN (except for the ladies on the 'moot of course ), 'nuff said.

Beatallica
Old 11-23-2002, 11:20 AM   #1548
Sween
im quite stupid

lost my bloody credit card
Old 11-23-2002, 01:14 PM   #1549
Hanza
Woolly Jumper

Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby
Vent: I have taped fingers cos i hurt them playing bball. It is really hard to type and i have a climbing compettion tomoro which will be painful

Why dont sheep shrink in the rain??
Old 11-23-2002, 02:16 PM   #1550
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

The state of South African rugby is one of utter despair.
Old 11-23-2002, 02:49 PM   #1551
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
This sounds very familiar. Here's the bad new BoP, it never stops ......at least it hasn't for me for the last ten years
I know. I've been out of home since I was 16 and it's been almost 8 years now. At least the histrionics have stopped for the most part.
Old 11-23-2002, 02:53 PM   #1552
Hanza
Woolly Jumper

Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby
Your new Avatar BoP is scary. who is it?
Vent: .......Wait......i dont have one......Oh well

Why dont sheep shrink in the rain??
Old 11-23-2002, 03:22 PM   #1553
BeardofPants
the Shrike

SHODAN: an evil computer entity from the computer game System Shock.
Old 11-23-2002, 05:05 PM   #1554
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Quote:
Originally posted by durin's bane
School sucks. Well, my class, anyway. The members of my class seem to only like those people who are either perfectly funny, athletic, or popular. I'm neither. So, of course, I'm constantly being ignored, dehumanized (sort of) and even sometimes people use me to get what they want and treat me like crap afterwards. I've only got a few friends in my class, because my other friends are in the other class and I don't get to see them very often at school. Nobody passes to me, I'm usually picked last for a team, and everyone thinks I'm a geek. Sometimes I wish people would just leave me alone.
I know how you feel! I've never really had friends at school because I wasn't sporty or one of the in-crowd. They all thought I was weird because I love fantasy and poetry and I've always been quite bookish. They always called me horrid names and generally made my life hell from the start of the first year. I learnt to rise above it though and you should to. The friends you have are probably truer friends to you than the "populars" are to eachother. As you grow you realise who true friends are and will leave behind the stupid bullies who think its fun to pick on those who are different. I've found so many friends at my drama group and you'll do the same when you find your ideal medium and hey, you always have the Moot. Much love Mx
Old 11-23-2002, 05:53 PM   #1555
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

I'm not exsacly populer eather. I'm not in the "out croud" but I'm not "in" eather. Some people just can't notice that everyone is diffrent and that it is okay to be diffrent. I think that people who live there lives picking on people like me, need to get a hobby, and something better to do with there lives. On the other hand, people that are like I use to be, and spend there time worrying about "What will he think," and "was if __________ makes fun of me?" need to notice that there life is alot more intresting then the bullys bannale (that was a vocabulary word!) lives are.

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
Old 11-23-2002, 07:01 PM   #1556
Elven Archer
Elven Warrior

Quote:
The members of my class seem to only like those people who are either perfectly funny, athletic, or popular. I'm neither. So, of course, I'm constantly being ignored, dehumanized (sort of) and even sometimes people use me to get what they want and treat me like crap afterwards. I've only got a few friends in my class, because my other friends are in the other class and I don't get to see them very often at school. Nobody passes to me, I'm usually picked last for a team, and everyone thinks I'm a geek. Sometimes I wish people would just leave me alone.
I know what that can be like,but if you've got a few good friends that makes it alot better.
I went to the same school from the time i was 4 till i was 13 and i was never in the "in" crowd but i wasn't really in the other crowd either. but i'm kinda glad i wasn't cause it seems like the people that are don't really have alot of friends they can trust and count on and all that good stuff. i didn't like school that much for a bunch of reasons but if you let all that get to you you'll never be happy and when you all grown up and you think about your childhood or whatever you're gonna regret it.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:15 PM   #1557
ArwenEvenstar
Elf Lord

I have almost the same problem, there's a group of my friends and we all get along really well, except for my friends boyfriend(hes one of my old ones) and most of lunch all he wants to do is sit and make fun of me, for any thing he can think of. We're not "in" and we're not "out".

There's one of my friends (kelsey). She'll be like ur my best friend and 5 minutes later she's going on about how mean i am, because i won't let her cheat off of my test or project or whatever. One day I couldn't go to a b-day party and they went to a ceramics(spelling???) shop and they painted me a plate for a present for getting a promotion in cadets(thats why i couldn't go)(I'm now a corporol), anyway emily(the girl the party was for) brought in my plate and everyone's stuff except for kelsey's cat, and i thought she was going to break my plate or something, Emily told kelsey that her cat was to big and she didn't want to break it. I'll say one more thing on this subject, We had this 6 week reading/writing project (i got 88%) it was due like a month ago and kelsey never passed it in yet and the teacher gave her two more weeks to finish, she never finished quite all of it and she asked me to make her two responses and i said no and she wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the morning.

I have an earache
Old 11-23-2002, 09:08 PM   #1558
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

First of all my keyboard is breaking, and second of all, I can't feel my fingers!! AH! they are very stiff, and I am trying to type! practilly every other thing that I type I end up backspaceing! grr!!!!!!! and, My ribs have been killing me! and my toes hurt too!! bad day.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-23-2002, 10:49 PM   #1559
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Actually, I have a big vent, but I won't spend much time on it. I am getting transfered (sp) from my Catholic school, which is good and bad. I hate the catholic nuns, church, religion etc. BUT I haven't been in a normal school in a long time. I'm freaked they are sendin' me after Xmas break. I am so...dam...freaked...

Also, I don't get Thanksgiving break till the middle of the day Tuesday.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 11-23-2002, 10:51 PM   #1560
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

well thats not so bad.... I don't get thanksgiving break untill wednesday afternoon.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Closed Thread