Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2002, 09:23 AM   #1461
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Venting thread!!!!! Good just what I need. If anyone out there is in the same boat as me at the moment help. I'm eighteen at a naff state school, I want to be out there in Bohemia living it up on the streets like a good little artist. I'm stuck in a dead end town, my best mate lives miles away and I only see her once every six months and I have so many undesirables at school to contend with its untrue- all people are worried about are their hair and clothes and what's inside doesn't matter!!! There vent over- out of my system!!! On the up side though I have ballet tonight to I get to laugh and myself and my friends as we try desperately to look as if we can do pointe work- in my dreams. And I have work tomorrow so I can teach all my little ones how to do plies and point their toes- tee hee!!! Mx
Old 11-15-2002, 01:26 PM   #1462
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

congrats, TC! You're getting paid, too, which is extra points. I'm in my third professional production but I haven't gotten paid a cent. Not that I care...it's FUN! Congrats again.
Eep? Short? Yeah, me too. Sounds like me, Starr--I'm sixteen, five feet, approximately 99 pounds. I once got over 100, but then I took off my shoes... I just buy all my clothes at thrift stores and hack the ends of my jeans. It works.

Vent: Last night of late night Shakespeare class tonight! Augh. Even though I am very tired at that time, it's still really fun and I'm going to miss it and all the people I got to meet. *sniff*
Er-I'm-Not-Sure-If-This-Is-A-Vent-Or-Not Vent: I didn't have confrence today...this is nice because I get an extra free period, but not nice because I have to wait a whole nother week before I can put away my Great Gatsby essay for good. Ah well. Not a terribly big deal...

Wow. That was a long post.

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 11-15-2002, 01:35 PM   #1463
WiseWizard
Elven Warrior

Location: the darkest region of Mirkwood (and trust me, it's really dark)
Ah yes, we share the same sentiments towards Late Night Shakes. It's been fun meeting several new people and scaring everyone with a rather wicked Richard III. Then playing a drunk as Stephano, raging as Othello, and fixing a potion as one of the witches. And now it's over. GARR!!!
Thankfully, though, a few of the people from the class who go to my school are thinking about starting up our own thing outside of the theatre. But it's still GARR since I don't get to meet any new people.
------------------------------------------------
"It's been a while since I've been 130." -Aaron Reichgott
You know, the world's full of apathy...but I don't care.
"I would've honked, but I might have hit you." -Janaki
"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have gone to college that year." -Lewis Black
"I have one speed which varies according to my mood." -Kristy Pihl
"When I get a fever, I can hear my mom's voice in my head. But she's alive, not dead, so it's not as exciting." -Anna Crandall
"It doesn't matter what your body type is, as long as you're bloodthirsty." -Rachel Carlson
-------------------------------------------------
"My mind is a whirling miasma." -Jeff E.
"I think earth is the Alabama of the universe and we don't even know it."
"You can't just apologize the laziness of my bunnies away." -Taylor S.B.
I'm a sadistic massochist. I'm always happy.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:51 PM   #1464
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

I keep having panic attacks. For no reason. Mergh.
Old 11-16-2002, 11:32 PM   #1465
Menelvagor
Elf Lord

Life sucks.

...great, my first post in weeks, and it's two generalized words that no one will notice and that I probably won't have time to respond to anyway... [/sarcasm]
Old 11-17-2002, 12:04 AM   #1466
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Anti-vent: I got my picture taken with Sascha Radetsky! Ballet freaks, you might recognize him from Center Stage; he played Charlie. I'm jealous of my friends Alexandra and Vanessa, though; they got pictures with Ethan Stiefel (he's also with ABT, and he played Cooper in Center Stage) Yeah. So now I'm hyper and happy. Be afraid...be kind of afraid

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 11-17-2002, 12:07 AM   #1467
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by Menelvagor
Life sucks.
And at the moment, I must agree. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Old 11-17-2002, 12:13 AM   #1468
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Tommorow is going to be a baaad and emotional day.

I friend of mine is visiting and he is looking to me for support and advice (I'm the last bugger on earth qualified for either).............yeesh I think the world of the guy but I'm probably the last person who can help in this situation. Anyone got a magic wand I can borrow to make the world a better place?

Ach vent over........time for a little reality

Beatallica
Old 11-17-2002, 01:37 AM   #1469
BeardofPants
the Shrike

It's not faaaaaair! I want to see Harry Potter NOW!!! Why are we not getting it 'til the 28th????
Old 11-17-2002, 01:44 AM   #1470
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
It's not faaaaaair! I want to see Harry Potter NOW!!! Why are we not getting it 'til the 28th????
I know it is so unfair. And we don't get to see the TT until THE 26TH OF DECEMBER! How am I supposed to wait an extra 8 days while nearly everyone else here has seen it? If I go insane around christmas, you'll know why.
Old 11-17-2002, 04:07 AM   #1471
BeardofPants
the Shrike

It sucks. And I can just see the rest of entmoot rubbing it in our poor Australasian faces.
Old 11-17-2002, 05:52 PM   #1472
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I saw HP on Friday...

And I'm going to TTT at midnight on the 18th of December, just like the good little Tolkien freak that I am.

Yes, BoP, you could say I enjoy rubbing it in.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 11-17-2002, 11:44 PM   #1473
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

ARGH! That is all I have to say.

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 11-18-2002, 12:14 AM   #1474
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Yoink. Life is good and bad. Depends on what time of day it is.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 11-18-2002, 09:02 PM   #1475
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

My day was not fun...I am feeling slightly swamped what with the last week of rehearsals and all....eep!
And on top of that, I cracked my head on the corner of the blackboard in Spanish class today. Owwww.....

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 11-18-2002, 10:55 PM   #1476
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
It sucks. And I can just see the rest of entmoot rubbing it in our poor Australasian faces.
But its practically an Anitpodean production, why can't we get to see our work first? I guess I'll have to hope that I win a trip to NZ to see the premiere.
Old 11-18-2002, 11:06 PM   #1477
crickhollow
The Buckleberry Fairy/Captain

I have no tolerance for stupid people. They irritate me. I chewed out the girls upstairs yesterday because of the noise they were making. I don't understand how it is that some people can go through life without any consideration for others. Anyway, I gave it to her with both barrels. I have never told anyone exactly what I thought of them (in terms of extreme dislike) before. And you know what? I feel much better. Know what else? I don't regret a thing that I said.

Honestly, though if she pulls anything like that again I'm going to make sure she gets a noise violation fine.
Old 11-19-2002, 07:19 AM   #1478
Sween
im quite stupid

mum went rumeging in my room and found her video of little women big deal you my think not but me and vita had made one of our home movies on it.

she wasnt best pleased
Old 11-19-2002, 07:43 AM   #1479
Dunadan
The Quite Querulous Quendi

when you say "home movies", is that "a la Trainspotting"?
Old 11-19-2002, 07:50 AM   #1480
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Okay, now it's time to vent.

I have hiccups, dammit.

But that isn't even my vent. Here we go (damn those hiccups are loud!):

One Saturday I decided to venture into the public. I went to an off-roading competition about 200km away from home. Not only was it blindingly hot, but it was incredibly windy and insanely dusty. Anyway, since I haven't been in the sun in about two years, and since I never wore any sunscreen, and since the only places with a good view of the action were directly in line with the sun.......I roasted myself.

Damn hiccups!

Now I look like a complete idiot. For some unknown reason, only my forehead and nose and neck are red; everywhere else is normal. Oh, and my nose is striped, btw.

So, I decided not to go to work on Monday (waaaaaay too embarrassing). I forgot to take my car in to be checked out (yes, it overheated AGAIN!!!)

Jeeeeeeebus these hiccups!

And that reminds me -- last week I was driving along on the freeway, when suddenly I noticed that my water temperature gauge was rising. DAMN THIS!! So I thought to myself, "Ahhh cr@p!" and I pulled over to the side of the road. Before I got out of the car, I noticed that smoke was seeping out of the side of the bonnet ("hood" for you crazy Merkians). Ahhhhh! But this time I stopped driving BEFORE the engine melted (I'm a quick learner).

Now my car's at the dealership, getting fixed. YEAH RIGHT. It'll never be fixed -- EVER!! My car is purely and simply evil. DAMMIT! Damn it. You can't fix evil with spanners.

And now? Now I can't get anywhere during the day. I have to wait like a good boy for dada to pick me up after work.

At least those hiccups are now gone.

But where the hell is my FotR:EE?? It supposedly shipped before the 12th, and where is it? That's right, not in my possession. Damn this. Damn this with a baseball bat.

And everyone wants me to do stuff for them. Like print out pictures, because the email is too big to send. Ummm....NO. I don't do that stuff. Get a grip, dude.

And where am I going to get money for my various traffic infringements, huh? Where? It's not payday yet. Damn those traffic officers, damn them with chisels.

And why do I have to look like a tomato when there is a hot (damn fine) chick working in my office this month? Why NOW?

And why can't I think of more things to vent about when I KNOW there are more things to vent about?

Damn headache. Damn it with a myprodol.
Closed Thread