Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2002, 06:47 AM   #121
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
i have had a few wierd dreams lately...sadly i can't remember any of them. . .
Well if you remember them let us know and we''l go into our Tolkien analysis!!! Mx
Old 11-28-2002, 06:49 AM   #122
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
Well if you remember them let us know and we''l go into our Tolkien analysis!!! Mx
Gladly will

i sort of vaguely remember something about being in the Chamber of Secrets, but that's Harry Potter

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 06:51 AM   #123
Miranda

Quote:
Gladly will

i sort of vaguely remember something about being in the Chamber of Secrets, but that's Harry Potter
HISS!!!!!!! Taboo word in London is POTTER!!!!! But hey each to their own- someone's gotta like him!!! The only dream I've ever had about Potter was when the characters from it faced the Fellowship in battle- can you guess who won? Mx
Old 11-28-2002, 07:00 AM   #124
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
HISS!!!!!!! Taboo word in London is POTTER!!!!! But hey each to their own- someone's gotta like him!!! The only dream I've ever had about Potter was when the characters from it faced the Fellowship in battle- can you guess who won? Mx
oh, i don't like potter...*evil grin*

from what i can remember of my dream, i was in the chamber of secrets watching that whole scene in which harry is talking to tom (riddle) and fighting the basalisk and i couldn't do anything to help tom and the basalisk and i was really mad at the outcome of the battle. *hiss* stupid potter...

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 11-28-2002, 09:29 AM   #125
Miranda

Quote:
oh, i don't like potter...*evil grin*

from what i can remember of my dream, i was in the chamber of secrets watching that whole scene in which harry is talking to tom (riddle) and fighting the basalisk and i couldn't do anything to help tom and the basalisk and i was really mad at the outcome of the battle. *hiss* stupid potter...

Good another anti Potter ally!!! I have to say Potter and Grishnakh have replaced some of the more choice words of my vocabulary. If I don't like something its either refered to as POTTER or GRISHNAKH now rather than the usual explitives!!! Mx
Old 11-28-2002, 02:03 PM   #126
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Quote:
Good another anti Potter ally!!! I have to say Potter and Grishnakh have replaced some of the more choice words of my vocabulary. If I don't like something its either refered to as POTTER or GRISHNAKH now rather than the usual explitives!!! Mx
I'm with you. Down with the evil Potter! Except, if something annoys me, I say "Narfo." Don't ask where it came from. I don't know.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 03:46 PM   #127
crickhollow
The Buckleberry Fairy/Captain

Y'all are just jealous of JKR because she's got enough creativity to write her own stories, while the rest of you only nick someone else's characters, and call it fanfic. HP may not be that well written from a technical aspect, but the sense of humour, and the creativity are immensly appealing.

but I shouldn't have to defend JKR. After all--she's published, and you're not. (no offense intended, just stating a fact)

scrolls back to the top of the thread...oh yeah, dreams. Haven't had any lately. At least not coherrent ones. I do remember a bit the other night where I dreamed I had forgotten to take my final exam for one of my classes. hmmm...that sounds like a Hermione-type of dream...
crickhollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 04:02 PM   #128
Miranda

MIAOW!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by crickhollow
Y'all are just jealous of JKR because she's got enough creativity to write her own stories, while the rest of you only nick someone else's characters, and call it fanfic. HP may not be that well written from a technical aspect, but the sense of humour, and the creativity are immensly appealing.

but I shouldn't have to defend JKR. After all--she's published, and you're not. (no offense intended, just stating a fact)

scrolls back to the top of the thread...oh yeah, dreams. Haven't had any lately. At least not coherrent ones. I do remember a bit the other night where I dreamed I had forgotten to take my final exam for one of my classes. hmmm...that sounds like a Hermione-type of dream...
CLAWS IN HUNEYBEAR!!!!!! Mx
Old 11-28-2002, 05:25 PM   #129
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

*grabs French Horn of Doom* I'm gonna kill you...
HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THAT???!?!?!?!?
I can't wait to see the movie...
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 07:49 PM   #130
Eruviel Greenleaf

oh, i like HP the books, i just don't like potter himself. the books are great.

i only write fanfiction for fun though. not because i can't come up with my own characters and worlds and stories.

i had a dream about a bluebird being eaten by an eagle.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 11-28-2002, 08:54 PM   #131
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Yeah, the HP books are pretty good, but the movies...no.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 10:20 PM   #132
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

*calms down a lot* I realised you meant the character, but really! How can you not like such a cute little guy! And in the movies-! Check out the hairdo!
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 10:50 PM   #133
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Okay, since we are talking about HP. Let me just state...I imagine Draco really...really hot. Anyone else? Anyone ? Anyone?

hold on...I'm getting a little ferklempt.
I'll give you a topic.
Rhode Island.
Neither a Road or and Island.
Talk amongst yourselves.

*wipes tears off face*

Yeah it IS that time of the month...I get emotional for no reason.

Anyway, my dream

Okay, I'm in my house, someones peakin' in the windows...I look out the windows...there are TONS of reporters...with guns...I run and hide. Intense almost caught scenes. Flagrent language. Violence, my dream had it all...

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 03:40 AM   #134
Eruviel Greenleaf

Oh, yes, i imagine draco to be veeeerry hot

(just don't let tom hear me say that )

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 11-29-2002, 05:41 AM   #135
Miranda

NIGHTMARESSSSSS

Didn't dream last night in the sense of running away to ME and doing unspeakable things to a certain elf prince or Nazgul training as is usually expected but I had terrible Nightmares!!!!!!!! It was horrible- Huge scary blocks with samurai swords came into my ballet class and started threatening all the little kids I teach. They started cutting their throats and said they'd keep doing it until we met their demands but they wouldn't tell us what they were so me and my friend were helpless to stop them. It was really frightening, so much so that I'm scared to go to work tomorrow in case it happens!!!!! I've never had such vivid nightmares before. When I woke up I was crying my eyes out!!!! I was so scared. Really worried about work tomorrow as its watch week so the parents can come in but I don't know the parents well enough to recognize them so anyone could come in!!!! Arghhh!!! Mx
Old 11-29-2002, 03:22 PM   #136
crickhollow
The Buckleberry Fairy/Captain

Re: MIAOW!!!!!

Quote:
CLAWS IN HUNEYBEAR!!!!!! Mx
no claws here. It's all in good fun
crickhollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 05:32 PM   #137
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Location: Grey Havens, Middle Earth, in my own special place, a world unknown and magical, or perhaps of questing and flying like an Eagle with Gwaihir
that was a terrible nightmare! I have ballet classes too, and I hope that never happens!

The Wings of the Wind are swift indeed.

I am a bookworm.

"Fly you fools!" I'm no fool, but I would gladly fly!
AudrentheRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 06:15 PM   #138
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by AudrentheRanger
that was a terrible nightmare! I have ballet classes too, and I hope that never happens!
Hey it was only a stupid dream I doubt it'll happen but I'm planning on being very alert tomorrow- those kids mean the world to me! Mx
Old 11-29-2002, 06:23 PM   #139
AudrentheRanger
Enting

Location: Grey Havens, Middle Earth, in my own special place, a world unknown and magical, or perhaps of questing and flying like an Eagle with Gwaihir
you must be a good teacher, then.

The Wings of the Wind are swift indeed.

I am a bookworm.

"Fly you fools!" I'm no fool, but I would gladly fly!
AudrentheRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 06:28 PM   #140
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by AudrentheRanger
you must be a good teacher, then.
I'm okay- I'm still learning but the kids give me so much to work and live for. I have it pretty rough at school so looking forward to teaching them every week gets me through it. Its just nice to have such responsibilities at such a young age and to know that they respect me so much. Its the last lesson before Xmas tomorrow and I know I'll cry but we're gonna have fun- we're doing all our dances to Xmas music and I have sweets for them all. Will have happy dreams tonight I hope, it nearly destroyed me having to see the things I saw last night. Mx