Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-13-2004, 12:15 AM   #121
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: I know, but it still seems a little wierd

IC:
Calyniel sat in the carriage for a moment, staring straight ahead but not really seeing anything, thinking about everything and nothing all at once. Finally she got out of the carriage again. "I'm sorry, did you say where Kirsinari is? I need to speak to her. And..." she turned to Evelyn, "Be careful." She said, a little more quietly.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 05:04 PM   #122
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
:) padroot again.

padroot saw that the two got out of the carrage. as the farie was approached by the kinshin padroot went up to dulin. "Dulin of the Avari if you put calyniel in any unecessary danger or in a incomfortable position i will have to deal with you, and you saw that i have powers. just remember that was nothing. it is my duty to protect her for the time being and i never fail my duty." as her eyes turned from a dutiful color of royal blue to a curious color of orange she spoke again "so tell me about your home, i am most curious. i have a friend that has been there but doesn't talk much about it. i sapose its because he talks about everything else. that or he thinks i may have been there, i can understand his wrong assumption...."
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 07:31 PM   #123
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I can't tell if you are talking to me or someone else Padroot. You kinda have to indicate who you are speaking to instead of placing things in one large paragraph. It becomes confusing after awhile. Plus , not to be a bother but, please capatalize when you start a new sentence there are some mooters from other countries just learning how to write english and would not understand that form of writing.

ic: "I never meant to hurt, Calynie is her name?...Well I never meant to put her in danger I meant to heal her. She looked like she was sick." Dulin turned to look at Calynie then back at the old women. "How did you know my name if I never told you?" Dulin aksed with a sign of both curiosity and anger at her approach to him in such a maner.
He may have been mild mannered but not very good around sorcerers. If he had known what she was when he came to them he may have chosen not to follow. He had never had good experiences with witches and wizards since Gandalf the Great as he is known by the Avari. But since then not many wizards have been kind to them and some even believed they were nothing but dirt because of tales told by the elves of light. (Note: The elves of light as I mentioned in the beggining are not very friendly to the Avari due to the Avari not following under their command and the wizards, which I did not mention, are evry close to the elves of light so you can kinda figure it out from there)
The old lady asked him about his home (I think) and Dulin smiled.
"It was a very beautiful place. It was under the bright stars and the looming silver gold moon that never dwindled in its radiance. We lived in a place where the land met the skies like brothers and the sea stood glittering and roaring like a lion." Dulin sieghed.
"But then we had to move away because of our curiosity to see the light of the trees. We left our beloved land with the help of th Teleri and went to the forests of Middle Earth and where we wondered about for years trying to find peace but always gettng chased away by some group of people who believe that the land belongs to them. And unfortunatly the elves of the light do not want to speak to us because of their mistrust."
Old 12-13-2004, 09:03 PM   #124
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel looked at Dulin. "It's okay. You just surprised me, that's all. I'm sorry about that. But what made you so worried about me? It's not like I was dying or anything." She didn't really want to pry, but...

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."

Last edited by ethuiliel : 12-13-2004 at 09:09 PM.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:14 PM   #125
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Dulin sighed with releif as Calynie was not angry at him.
" I had a younger sister back with my people who got into trouble alot and she was not well most of the time so I was use to taking every precaution to make sure she was well and healthy. She is betterc now and my mom said she would take care of her while I journey." Dulin said with a smile.
Old 12-13-2004, 11:14 PM   #126
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: Okay, I am really sorry I haven't posted in like...two months, I am still in this all, sorry I havent dont anything. But where on earth am I? Apparently I am with Caly and the traveller dude where Areanna is, but I am also Travelling with Kirsinari and company. whaaat? How did Caly and I get there? What the heck is happening *curls up* Oh, and whured Gulioo go? I need to wake up the silly dwarfie.

Oh, and Sirci...nice llama. I have one. Name's Cory. He likes carrots. Evil people do not give carrots. Yes. Well, I thought I had the only llama in middle-earth but apparently not.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND

Last edited by PippinTook : 12-13-2004 at 11:16 PM.
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:15 PM   #127
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Lol, Pippin Took I thought I was also the only one with a llama. Well maybe they can meet sometime. Mine likes elven food. (I don't literaly have a llama at home though ) But he hates being called llama. It annoyes him and he spits at you if you don't call him by his respectable name.

ic: Dulin gazed at the odd creature they were transported too and could not believe what he was seeing.
"What are you?" He asked incrediously. He had never seen such a creature in his life. And he had been alive since the first years of Middle Earth.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:26 PM   #128
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

occ: Sorry about my writing, bad habbit but i guess i will get over it. But i the past few posts i have became utterly confused. calyinel left then came back? And dulin is staring at the farie??? Also dulin told me his name at the beginning when we left the inn. so did his llama, that is the reason i never just call him dulin when speaking to him I call him Dulin of the Avari.

ic:
Sensing his discontent about her, she approached the young rankreth to speak more of why a strong looking farie like herself would be here when she saw from the corner of her eye dulin's mouth drop. "umm," he whispered.

Lostyia couldn't help laughing. the fool hasn't seen a full farie before. Padroot probably looks too kishin for him to notice the she was part farie.
"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha"

Old 12-14-2004, 05:35 PM   #129
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: I'm too impatient, and too eager to post anything... I seem to be asking people questions then in my next post talking to someone else entirely before they ever answer my question....

IC:
"She's a Ranareth... a fairie." Calyniel whispered to Dulin, while glaring at Padroot for laughing. "And don't mind Padroot, she's crazy..."

Old 12-14-2004, 06:58 PM   #130
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn looked around, sure she must look positively dumbfounded. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Can anyone tell me what's going on? Everyone's going and coming and I am just standing here waiting for someone to tell me something!" she said hurriedly.

She eyed the odd person who seemed to be amazed at her appearance. "And what's up with this guy?" she asked Calyniel, casting another glance at the man. "Did something happen?" she had never been this confused in her life and now felt really stupid. She seemed like just a kid following around this group of spies and great ladies and army captains–waiting for her turn. "I don't know where Kirsinari is now, she just ran off. Actually, it was more like she poofed into a wolf before she ran off." she shook her head. "Can't explain, really."

ooc: um, Sirci if Dulin was staring at Evelyn, thats fine, but if he was staring at the llama, he's not here. I might not have been clear, -this- character does not have a llama, its one of my others. Dont know if that was what you were referring to or not.

Old 12-15-2004, 11:51 AM   #131
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel sighed. "Wonderful," she muttered. "Just wonderful. I need to talk to her." At the moment, the only purpose she had was reporting what she had found, and that was all that mattered to her, nomatter how important--or unimportant--that information was.

"Evelyn," she whispered, then changed her mind, not wanting to scare her... she'd watch out for her for now. "Um, Dulin's not from around here. He hasn't seen fairies before. That's why he was surprised to see you."

Old 12-15-2004, 05:59 PM   #132
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I was staring at you not your non present llama. Plus Dulin would have recongnised allama and would not have been surprised but releived almost at the sight of something fermiliar.

ic: Dulin apologized for staring at the fairy then smiled and bowed in greeting.
Orodroch only started at him before eating a patch of grass he found next to an old knarled tree.
"You friend Kirsinari can turn into a wolf?" asked Dulin curiously. He had never heard of such happenings except in tales from old drunken men in bars. He could only imagine the person being a werewolf or having magic that must only be akin to this part of the land.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:42 PM   #133
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

ooc: I'll take it that you all are in Kaltolam now. By the way, the town's name is Viddrin where the men are encampt and the "spy" school is. Calyniel had went back to Areanna's palace in Kelekris. She was cought after learning some key news, and her death staged. Padroot had saved her, and Dulin had run into them on the way through Rathlas. He bears a piece of the Skystone, as does Padroot now.

ic:

Tavin looked on the newcommers with interests peeked. Calyniel had brought them back it seemed. Then again... The man, a West Land Kishin it seemed, elf if he remembered their people's name for his race correctly, bore a rather familiar looking stone about a string on his neck. A larger piece was worn fasionably in the old woman's hair. Was this who Kirsinari had been speaking of?

Malthin above, they bore connecting pieces to the Key of the Skies! Kiri had left for nothing!

"Name yourselves!" he demanded of them, more confidently than he felt at the moment. "In the name of Onem and Alklen, I demand that you name yourselves to me!"

He'd cought the man off gaurd. The odd beast at his side looked upsetted. The woman, however, wore a secretive smile upon her face. Above all, she was simply unnerving.

"Just like all the young folk these days. So impatient!" she tisked. "What would you do with our names, young sir?"

"Remember taht these are the Fala Naera's lands, woman." he stated, hiding his nervousness well. "I am Talwren Davion, Kirsinari's second in comand, and in her absence steward of her followers. She is not present, therefor you will answer to me. I'll ask this once more... Your names."

"Oh, very well then." she waved him off like a fly. "This is Dulin of the Avari, his...llama, Orodroch. I have many names, but you may call me Padroot."

"Do either of you realize what you bear?" Talwren continued to question.

"You mean this?" Dulin asked, gesturing to his necklace.

Tavin nodded.

"A few people have warned me about it, but have never explained it." he said, still unsure of Tavin.

"And you, Padroot?" Talwren turned back to the smiling woman.

"I know good and well what it is, where it comes from, and can give you a full history of it. I know where this exact piece has been since it was broken, and can account for every day."

"You claim to have woned it since it's being seperated?"

"No. I told you that I know where it's been, not that I've had it since it was broken, boy. Clean out your ears. And, gods, take a bath! You stink of Ompatha'in fecies and look as though you've had a romp in the Laurin Marshes!"

Tavin looked at himself without thinking. He was travel worn, and a little dirty from a training session with some novice spearmen, but not nearly as bad as he'd been on other occations. The woman's smile only brawdened when he looked back up at her.

"Calyniel?" he called on the Kishin woman. It was only then that he noticed that her once extraveget golden hair was cut awefully short. "What's the meaning of all this? Did Kirsinari not meet you?"

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 11:15 PM   #134
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"She was looking for us?" She shook her head slightly. "She must have missed us. We were trying to hurry back... or rather, I asked Padroot to bring me back as fast as possible." If only they had stayed a little longer....

Old 12-16-2004, 05:22 PM   #135
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn's mind was none the clearer. She looked puzzledly from Dulin to Padroot, and their strange necklaces. They were obviously something important, though she could hardly understand anything Talwren was saying through all his riddles. She moved a bit closer to Calyniel, who was the only one who had attempted to explain anything. She looked over at Dulin, who seemed to be less flabbergasted at her.
"Kirsinari's not a werewolf–though I daresay she's got some magic in there somewhere. I'm not the one to explain things like that, I'm just along for the ride."

She felt as though she should probably keep quiet, there was definately some tension among them, and Talwren was glaring Dulin and Padroot down. But it was not like Evelyn to keep quiet at any time, "So what are we going to do now? Just sit like ducks until Kirsinari comes back?"

Old 12-16-2004, 05:36 PM   #136
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

occ: i loved the discription of my character. i couldn't but help enjoying it.

"sitting ducks, are you stupid? we have a lot of work to do ,obviously, and tavin dear do not treat me so rudley for you would not like me." she said with a genuine smile on her face. then she walked over to a bare spot and started to dig in the earth.

occ:sorry can't finish have to go.

Old 12-16-2004, 08:24 PM   #137
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn's eyes widened at being called stupid. She didn't like to be insulted. Who was this person anyway? She crossed her arms huffily and knew that once again, it would not be a good idea to talk, and it would probably be turned around to her disadvantage later. But she was not one to think ahead unless under stress.

Why was this person digging? Surely she had a reason, and some major plan, but Evelyn was never told 'the plan'. She was always left in the dark. Sometimes she wondered why Kirsinari bothered bring her along if she was not to be told what was going on! She could not be of any use whatsoever if she was in the dark all of the time! She hated not knowing.

"Excuse me," she said shortly to Padroot. "But exactly why are you digging? What is this 'work' we are supposed to be doing? Unless you plan on doing all this 'work' by yourself, you might need to fill the rest of us in, please."

Old 12-17-2004, 05:25 PM   #138
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Tom Bombadil co written with ethuiliel

"I am digging you fool. i am creating a place for me to camp out because i refuse to sleep in a building." Padroot stated as turned her staff into a shovel.

Calyniel came closer and with a puzzeled look on her face she asked "why?"

Lostyia couldn't believe this. There asking her why? Because she hasn't meditated in a long time, because she needs to telepathicaly connect with certain people. Maybe because she wanted to gather a good amount energy. because she just wanted privacy she was sure of. But being her stubborn self she couldn't explain this to these foolish folks. "Because i refuse to."

Soon she stated to the young farie "how much do you know of these people you travel with?" then turned back to her diggging.

Old 12-17-2004, 09:46 PM   #139
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn eyed the digging woman for a moment. "As much as they will tell me, or as much as I can manage to spy out for myself which adds up to--nothing." she said shortly. This Padroot person was starting to get on her nerves with that I-know-much-more-than-you-do-so-I'll-ask-you-questions-to-make-you-feel-stupid additude. Why was she sleeping in a hole? She acted as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. Why of -course- she'll be sleeping in a hole!

Evelyn's never-ending curiosity was clawing at her insides, with a million questions that could not be answered. She was not one to hold back comments for fear of being rude, but now she was just holding them back for fear of being made to look like a fool. Maybe she was a fool--but she was the cleverest fool that ever walked.

She looked around, time was passing quickly, and other than Padroot's hole digging, nothing was happening.

Old 12-18-2004, 03:07 AM   #140
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: Interesting choice of words....

IC:
"spy out... spy out... spy... spy... spy..." Assaulted by memories, Calyniel turned away, climbed into the carriage and sat on the bench, facing the back of the seat and the corner of the carriage, and crying silently into her knees.

Last edited by ethuiliel : 12-18-2004 at 03:11 AM.