Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2002, 12:36 AM   #121
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

I'm terribly sorry for not being able to respond sooner to anything here; in truth I'm severed from the Internet much worse than before. Our house is being almost completely rebuilt and right now me and the rest of my family are living in apartments. Our computers are in what used to be the kitchen now and will be removed from there sometime soon as well. I haven't been to the house for days and there are many other priorities for us now.

I'll be coming back here tomorrow to help Dad move the furniture from one part of the house out to the backyard, so perhaps then I'll be able to send a more full post.
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 01:59 AM   #122
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Don't fret it too much, and I hope the rebuilding and such goes well!
I've been busy myself with the end of the school year, and finals and papers and such, so have also been less active.
Who else is around?
Old 04-28-2002, 05:13 AM   #123
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

I really don't have time to post at all at the moment, school is really taking all my time... sorry for this, though I check the forum as often as I can and read... I'll try to stick in a post when needed. It's now I get it back for not having worked with school all year :P

-Falathion
Old 04-28-2002, 02:37 PM   #124
Laurenis
Enting

so sorry!

hi everyone. oh my gosh how long has it been? i'm so sorry everyone that i've been gone so long. its a long story... my daddy lost his job a few months ago and we've kinda had to cut down on stuff, u know. anyway i wont get into depths with it but he's got another job (thank god) and i'm currently sticking to using the internet at school for only ten minute periods once a week during my ICT lesson, and when i'm at my friends houses. also, ive got finals coming up so i haven't had much spare time anyway. so yeh thats it but we're getting the internet back soon so maybe ull see me around in a few weeks. so thats my story. sorry again but i couldn't do anything about it. i hope you're not all too angry with me!
'Therefore he willed that the hearts of Men should seek beyond the world and should find no rest therein; but they should have a virtue to shape their life, amid the powers and chances of the world, beyond the Music of the Ainur, which is as fate to all things else; and of their operation everything should be, in form and deed, completed, and the world fulfilled unto the last and smallest.'
Laurenis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2002, 12:09 AM   #125
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Naw, don't worry, no one is upset with you.
Old 05-01-2002, 07:20 AM   #126
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

...though someone has to make that magical post that will breath new life to this great RPG... we will not fail!!!

- Falathion
Old 05-12-2002, 07:45 AM   #127
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

This discussion topic was actually on page 2 of the RPG forum, so I had to post!! The RPG is a little dead atm. hmm... I'll see if I can make an input!

- Falathion
Old 05-12-2002, 11:50 AM   #128
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

I think a lot of people are going through finals and stuff right now, so hopefully will be less busy soon, and able to get things rolling again!
Old 06-02-2002, 07:42 AM   #129
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Question regarding the game: Are the orcs around the Pentagrid forrest now, or are they still wating for the darkness of night?

I was just wondering

- Falathion
Old 06-03-2002, 08:44 AM   #130
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Presumably somewhere around the forest, though I couldn't say as well as Lief could.
I plan to try emailing him, and seeing what he is up to.
Old 06-05-2002, 08:04 AM   #131
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Yes, you should do so... without the GM, we do not have much of a game now do we?
I have a fealing that this RPGs fate pretty much lies in the hands of Lief himself...

- Falathion
Old 06-13-2002, 04:29 AM   #132
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Emm... do we know that Uruk-Hai exists yet? or do we only know of the normal orcs? Wasn't sure, and therefor I did not make my post any longer

- Falathion
Old 07-10-2002, 07:22 AM   #133
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Once again I try to keep this alive... I have the feeling though, that only Mathron and I are still watching over this RPG... so the question is, how much longer do we wait before taking dramatical action? I meam... I don't want to cancle this game... I would rather change the head of the GM master then cancle it... though I am only a small person, and I do not know the way...

- Falathion
Old 07-10-2002, 10:56 AM   #134
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Well, I say we wait a week or two more to see if Lief will return. If not, I can take over, provided we can generate some new interest in it - with only two players, it is hardly worth it.
Old 07-10-2002, 02:21 PM   #135
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

The good news is, there's no need for that. I'm back at last.
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2002, 06:58 PM   #136
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

/me bows before Lief. "It is good to see you again!"
Let us hope we can get started again now!! I am ready for some RPGing

- Falathion
Old 07-11-2002, 10:53 AM   #137
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Good to hear!

Now, should we simply move right back into the game, or try and regain any other players?
Old 07-12-2002, 05:32 PM   #138
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

hmm... We could do both, couldn't we? As long as we do not post too much, then we could regain the lost players while we play a little... I wanna play

- Falathion
Old 07-12-2002, 11:13 PM   #139
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Back!
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 07:57 AM   #140
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

same for me Tessar Not sure what to post, and that must mean that it isn't the time for our post yet As it is mostly Lief and Mathron who has the "active" roles in the part that plays now (getting Erenfor), so I guess we will have to wait for a short while Our time will come