Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2002, 06:07 PM   #121
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

As we traveld through the mountains I saw Aralorn yelp in pain and wondered if his wounds had healed. i went to his side and muzzled out of my pack a clear goblet of liquid which i urged Aralorn to drink. Aralorn looked at the goblet as though he mistrusted it. I finally pushed it into his hand. he drank the liquid and at once he smiled as though he was lifted from a heavy burden.

As we reached the other side of the bridge a great band of orcs ambushed us in an attack that took all our strength to fight off. I tore at the orcs with my teeth as thjey tried tpo attack Aralorn from behind. brokehorn howled menecingly as she scratched and tore at the wargs who had joined the orcs in the attack.
Old 10-10-2002, 06:31 PM   #122
entss89
lord of the ents

as sicirus gave me some of this potion like stuff i felt like i could
have done a rewarding dance to master sicirus! but right after i felt better there was a band of orcs and wargs! i fought my best and felt like i was king of the mountain intill a blasted orc almost cut me threw my back! although as sicirus is allways truthfull to me and the other companions he came in and killed the orc instintaniously i would have gave thanks but after all we were in a bloody battle! i gave a swift nod to sicirus and we fought togeather hand in hand as if we were blood and soul!
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 01:44 AM   #123
Ethereal
Hobbit

occ: oh my gosh, sorry dolenloteiel!!!! i knew you were a girl, so i dunno why i wrote about you as a guy i my last entry!! lol no worries, it won't happen again.

ic: as our group stood surrounded by over a hundred orcs, hope seemed lost, and defeat seemed inevitable. still, we fought as well as we could.

brokehorn and siricus whipped out their wands and tried to remember every spell and incantation they had ever learned that might come in handy, and also used their powers as wolves to attack the orcs and wargs. dolenloteiel was also keeping a large number of the orc population at bay. aralorn was doing wonders with his sword, considering he seemed to have just overcome a great amount of pain that had been bothering him since our last encounter with these vile beings. and me? well, i was making a (barely) significant dent in our enemies forces.

the core of our defense, however, was mithrandir. even i was surprised at the fire flashing in his eyes as he battled the orcs. seeing such determination and enthusiasm gave our group new hope.
Old 10-11-2002, 04:51 PM   #124
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

A storm started to lash out as we battled the orc army. Dolenloteiel was fighting with all her strength which prooved to be stronger than we had imagind. Her elfish skill at the bow made her movements graceful and quick. You could hardly see her hand grab another arrow from her quiver. it looked as though the arrows appeared magically on the bow ready to shoot.

Mithrindir was the strongest of the group and in his anger and powers gave the illusion that fire was surrounding him. A fire that if any orc treaded into it, itwould die as quickly as they came. Aralorn fought with his sword as though it were living and he did nothing but controle it with his mind. it barley looked as though he were holding the hilt of the quickly flying weapon.

Brokehorn and I turned back into our orginal form when all the wargs had been deafetet(sp). We performed spells of fire and as well illegal spells that would get us arrested normaly if we were back home. Our wands were ever obaying(sp) our every command with jolts of quick powerful blasts of molty colored lights that illuminated the darkness the battle brought.

The orcs started to decrease as we fought unstopped. In the distance a large creature was approaching. it spread its magnificent wings out as it glidded gracefully through the sky. its neck was long and inchanted with a silvery glow that almost blinded in with the snowy sky. It had a long slinder tail following it. It was a dragon.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:03 PM   #125
entss89
lord of the ents

right after we killed the orcs i collaped on the hard ground and passed out i dont know what happed to me, but i fought with all my streanth and it took all my soul and strength out of me!
Old 10-11-2002, 05:08 PM   #126
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: hey guys i wont be here this weekend so umm try not to make me say anything intill sunday morning ok well farewell intill we meet again!

Aralorn.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:13 PM   #127
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: Sicirus, are you

We faught the orks as well as we could've. It was a great battle. Almost all the orks that didn't killed in the five armies war faught us. Huh!! I think I killed alone more then hundred orks and wargs. I was lucky to remeber the fire ball and lightning bolt.

The orks, suprisely, started to run after an hour, more or less. I saw a big creature coming from the east. It was a dragon! I knew I could kill it, if I wasn't that tired. (I thought why I'm always fight with the great creatures when I'm tierd.)

We started to run to the other side. We splitted. I, Aralorn and Etheral went to one side, Dolenloteiel, Sicirus and Brokehorn to the other.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 05:15 PM   #128
entss89
lord of the ents

occ: hey gandalf i passed out did you carry me? im pretty heavy!lol

ic: i was still passed out and i dreamed! i had a horrible dream that a dragon was in front of us!

Last edited by entss89 : 10-11-2002 at 05:17 PM.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:47 PM   #129
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I didjn't see you posted before.

ic: ok then.... Aralorn passed out so his HORSE carried him fast.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:34 PM   #130
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
The orcs kept coming in waves of rushing black. I never thought what I was doing, just did it. Shoot, Draw, Aim. Shoot, Draw, Aim. Until they ran away screaming. I didn't see anything else happen. Then a silver dragon came from the sky, swooping down upon us as we made our escape. Sicirus, Brokehorn and I split from the others, and I motioned them to mount their horses. Aratar came swiftly, out of nowhere, his long legs running with great speed and urgency. Borkehorn and Sicirus' horses came as well. We rode for our lives, dodging scrub and trees. I couldn't see the others, but the dragon was hovering high, jaws gaping...searching...destroying. Trees and scrubs went up in flame, as the fire puored from the dragon's jaws. I saw the path of fire was heading our way. "Quick! Sicirus! Brokehorn! Hurry!" I pointed and they saw. Out of the depths of the fiery wall, two horses came towards us. MIthrandir on one, and Aralorn and Ethereal on the other. She was holding him in front of her, struggling to keep him on the horse. We turned and urged our horses on, and they caught up to us. It was race against the inevatible...
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 10:54 PM   #131
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: I'm soooooooo sorry that I missed all this! I'm trying to post whenever I can!

IC: A dragon? Alive? How could this be? These questions raced through my head as fast as my horse was galloping. Ahead I saw Mithrandir, Aralorn, and Ethereal, but Aralorn was limp, while Ethereal struggled to maintain Aralorn on the horse. But the dragon would not allow us to be reunited, for it knew of strength in numbers. With a mighty burst of speed, the dragon flew between our two parties, setting a wall of flames all around us. No escape! We were cut off in every direction. I looked up where the dragon was hovering triumphantly, its silver scales gleaming in the sun, and mirroring red by the inferno it had caused below. It gave a mighty roar and its eyes, though small and inconceiveable from the ground, were deciding which helpless group to deal with first. I looked at Sicirus and Dolenloteiel, and they at myself. But as they prepared their hearts for doom, my own was for battle. I did not know how to deal with a dragon, but I would rather die trying to find out than be eaten by one. I dismounted, and prepared for my seemingly final battle. Sicrus stared at me and knew my mind. She knew what I was going to do. But no sooner had she tried to stop me, I had already taken flight. Literally.

This was a gift I had never shown anyone except Sicirus. It would take every ounce of my energy once I had finished, but it was worth it to save my dearest companions form certain death. The dragon looked at me in surprise and ridicule. It was to become a match to the death between a silver dragon, and a wolf, that had become the same size as its foe, with wings.
Old 10-12-2002, 04:30 PM   #132
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I looked at Brokehorn, but I didn't knew what was she doing. I spelled myself and Etheral+Aralorn in my best cold spell. then I saw Brokehorn fighting a Dragon, But I couldn't do any help from that distance. I tried to pass the flames of the Dragon. As everyone knows, the flame of the dragon were hotter then a reguler fire.

I succeeded to pass the flames but it was too late, because... ( I don't want to ruin anything so someone else will go on)
Old 10-12-2002, 06:56 PM   #133
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:I really meant for the dragon to be Good. But ok.

ic: As the silvery dragon flew towards us Dolenloteiel and Brokehorn started to run onto a path for escape. I looked around the battle field and spotted Aralorn lying on the ground weak and unconciouse(sp) I ran over to Aralorn and with my wand lifted him up and tied him to his horse who had just arrived by my call. I sent the horse off with encouraging words to run at full speed down the trail the others had taken. The horse did as I asked and speed of with great speed. I followed Brokehorn who had turned around to see why I had not followed. We mounted our horses and speed of following Dolenloteiel. The dragon gained on us, spreading its enormose(sp) wings he blew hot streams of fire that warmed our skin even though we were quite far from him. Brokehorn jumped of her horse and transformed into a wolf again.

I knew what my friend was going to do and wished with all my love for her not to do it. But I knew she would not listen. She jumped into the air and with a force of her leap she flew towards the sky pursuing the beast who was now burning the forest surounding us. gandalf became trapped in a circle of blazing fire. He tried to get to us but was scared of the safty of his horse. Brokehorn grew bigger and massive in her wolf form. She glared at the dragon who became shocked from her out burst of power.

I decided to take this chance and ru over to Mithrindir and tried to put a freeze spell on the fire. The spell worked for a split second but it was time enough for his horses to quickly jump through.
Old 10-13-2002, 10:57 AM   #134
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

I was angry at the dragon. I loved the many green plants and trees and their many uses, that now stood burned and covered in ash. I was also concerned for the safety of my companions, hoping they had a chance to escape as I distracted the dragon.
I spread my wings and flew higher and higher and the silver beast was too surprised to move, even as I spilled the air form my wings and tucked them close to my body and took dead aim at the dragon. Before it could dodge my plummeting attack, I hit my target, sending the dragon sprawling through the air, rocketing to the ground. Right before I struck, though, I saw into the dragon through its great eyes. I saw a great deal of things that were important to it, and I kept one thing very secret; it had a nest.

Last edited by Brokehorn4000 : 10-19-2002 at 10:41 PM.
Brokehorn4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 02:13 PM   #135
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I'll remember that until the day I pass from Middle Earth. Brokehorn, ascending towards that dragon, the rest of us dashing away. Fear entered into me. The fear of my life, of the lives of those with me, and fear of future of middle earth. In that moment, I was more scared then I had been in my whole life. Iturned away from the battle and led the others awa down the trail.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 10-13-2002, 04:18 PM   #136
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

The dragon fell down unconciously, but before that he sent flames of fire towards Brokehorn. It hit Brokehorn, and she returned to her normal size as a wolf, uncouncious too, but looks burned. I did a freeze spell on her and I hoped for the best. Aralorn was unconcious too. We had to start going because when the dragon will wake up, we will probably fight him again.
Old 10-14-2002, 09:04 AM   #137
entss89
lord of the ents

as i awoke from my deep sleep i was on a horse with dolenloteiel! " where is my horse langswift i must find him where, where is he?" i had ropes tied to me and i became qite angre! " what have you done to me ?" " i took out my sword and cut my way out of the ropes." i jumped of the horse and demanded a answer i felt very queer! so speak! and may i ask who art thou?
Old 10-14-2002, 10:03 AM   #138
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Brokehorn fell, and all of us watched as she returned to her normal form. Gandalf put a freeze spell on her and we began to make our escape. Then Aralorn awoke. His timing was rather inconvenient, but then he went crazy, demanding where his horse was. I tried to keep him still, because the dragon was waking up, but he cut his way through the ropes, and jumped off. I shook my head. "Langswift is tethered right behind me! Be still, you are not ready to ride, you're still very weak!" But he wouldn't listen. He yanked the tether from my hand and climbed onto his horse, rather unsteadily. I sighed, and got frustrated, because the dragon was gaining speed. Aralorn urged Langswift into a rather unsteady canter, and I slowed Aratar down and smacked Langswift on the rump. The horse tore off following the others with Aralron clinging to his neck. I was about to go after them, when I realized that the dragon was less than 200 yards away. I shook my head again and urged Aratar after the others. I drew my bow, fitted two arrows to it, (an old Legolas trick ) turned, aimed and fired. I hit the dragon squarely in the chest, but it only flew in circles for a second or two before becoming anry and flying towards us again. This time, I fitted three arrows to the bow, turned and fired. I hit him, and one arrow buried itself deep in the dragon's belly, and the other two hit in the lower chest area. "Agh!" I screamed in frustration. I grabbed three more arrows, turned and fired. They buried themselves deep in the upper chest area of the dragon. It fell, sending flames after us. It couldn't fly, because of the loss of blood. But it still sent flames after us. I turned and urged Aratar onward, but the walls of flames were getting steadily closer. I saw the others ahead, Aralorn was on Langswift, and Brokehorn was still frozen. Sicirus and Gandalf were throwing freeze spells at us, and one was nearly upon us. Then everything went cold...and dark.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 10-14-2002, 10:35 AM   #139
entss89
lord of the ents

after i got back on my horse and rode ahead of everyone, i suddenly stopped and felt something hit me in my gut it was a orc arrow! my horse became frightened and hit me off under a tree! i just lay there waiting for my companions to come, what was i thinking of taking my horse i think i had a memory attack which made me go crazy, but now i was fine , except i was bleeding terribly bad and was falling to sleep! i finally heard horse steps but i was so wounded that i could not call out except a petty help....................
Old 10-14-2002, 06:02 PM   #140
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic:Brokehorn fell from the sky back to normal but unconciouse and wounded. I galloped my horse quickly under Brokehorn and caught her before she hit the ground. I galloped away from the now unconciouse dragon that was endangered to wake up at any moment. Aralorn to my joy woke up but he was dazed and confussed at his surroundings and quickly demande for his steed at once. He borded his horse just as the dragon arrose and started towards us with pure hate in its gleaming gray eyes.

it was shot down by Dolenloteiel who was frightend beyond reason but still skilled beyond man. The dragon gave another forcefull blast of purple fire in desperation for our destruction. I rode up towards Mithrindir trying to conjure spell that could block the fire or at least shrink the flames. I heard a thud and glanced around to find more orcs approaching and Aralorn sprawled on the ground.

I finally conjured a spell that redirected the flames to the river nearbey and got off my horse and ran towards Aralorn and lifted his limp body. I gave him a potion that reawakend him and cured his wound.