olsonm
Elf Lord

*HUG*!

Old 10-29-2002, 06:30 AM   #1322
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
I finally reached the end of the Akira comics that I borrowed off a friend (#33), only to find that there's one last one that was published some time later... and now I can't find out what happened in the end!!!!
That bites doesn't it? I had the same thing with two series of books. They lie here in the house for about 5 years and you expect your father (who bought them in the first place) to have bought the whole serie but noooooooo! So you pick them up with the idea of 'This looks interesting' and you start to read and get into the story. And just when you read the before-last book and things are getting exciting and the plot thickens and you're DYING to know how it ends and you reach for the very last book that will have all the answers.... IT ISN'T THERE! Result: You scorch through every bookstore you know of in Antwerp in search for that very last book. *sigh*
Old 10-29-2002, 05:59 PM   #1323
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

Quote:
Originally posted by RÃ*an
Yay! Cass's funny avatar is back!!

(ps - Cass, did you see my comment about your police encounter?)
Yes, my avatar is back (since now my status is Viggoholic I don't need that avatar ) and yes I saw your comment Rian. My breath was minty fresh. I am still absolutely fuming over this cancelled concert, see my signature. I can't even listen to a Beatles song. Agggghh. And I have a really hard exam today, so I should probably go and study.........
Old 10-29-2002, 07:31 PM   #1324
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Yesturday I got a note home to my mom for not doing home work. Then, I tried to get on entmoot (about 5 diffrent times, copyed and pasted from one of those email things) and the website was not found!!!!!! Then I get on today, and IT WORKS WHENE I TRY THIS TIME! WHY DIDN'T IT WORK YESTURDAY?
I had to buy a new pair of gym shorts for gym (required) because I lost my old ones, and now I don't get any allowince next week! Also have gym all week!

I have been worrerying about this state writing test that you have to take in seventh grade, I think in March, and geuss what? BAD SPELLING COUNTS AGAINST YOU, AND IF YOU FAIL YOU GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL, AND IF YOU RETAKE IT THEN AND FELL, THEN YOU REPEATE 8TH GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can I pass now?

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
Old 10-29-2002, 07:49 PM   #1325
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Yeah what's happening to the 'moot? ......... it would have been easier gaining access to Claudia Schiffer's knicker collection than getting onto this site the last couple of nights

Beatallica
Old 10-29-2002, 08:10 PM   #1326
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

don't know about schiffers knickers, but emailing bmilder gave me the answer.
the network was experiencing (sp) some difficulty. so instead of ragging on about it, thank the admin for getting it back online.

(no I dont care about punc, grammar, spelling, and such, there seems to be no point in it here )

This one is deactivated, I think.
Old 10-30-2002, 12:14 AM   #1327
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Grr. Hate being broke. Hate being cold. Hate stupid bloody incompetent stoned poufs of wannabe ballet masters. Hate Latin homework. Hate getting report cards. Hate my violin never staying in tune. Hate having to take violin in the first place because it takes up all the time that I should be spending on the Moot or sleeping! Hate Bio tests that I never studied for and now shall, in all likelihood, fail. Hate nobody ever being sympathetic when I'm in a pisser of a mood (except you people; eternally grateful for all the Mooters out there who care about me). Hate having philosophical disagreements with my sort of boyfriend who thinks I'm nutso. Hate not having a job. Hate having a really good day, and then 2 hours of absolute misery spoiling it all. See, since my dance teacher is leaving in January to join the NYPD, they're auditioning teachers to replace her. So today, we had this absolute pouf who can't dance, can't teach, was most likely stoned during class, looked down Caitlin's leotard (the perv), and made us repeat every combination 3 times! And just our luck, he's the only one they have lined up for auditioning at the moment. Just when I find a teacher that might possibly be able to match Ms. I. in quality, he's just the sub and not even auditioning for the job. Grr. Eh well.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 06:53 PM   #1328
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

hungover

Beatallica
Old 11-01-2002, 07:00 PM   #1329
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Excuse me, I need to exercise my right as a woman to have my regularly scheduled scream of rage...

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

AH. I feel a smidge better now.
Old 11-01-2002, 07:25 PM   #1330
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
Have heap mucho sympathy for BoP as know what she is talking about.
Hate orthodonists. Could give full horror story but won't. Hate braces. Have 1 year 2 months more of hell aka wearing these metal thingies on my teeth. Can't wait to get them off.
Hate my eyes. Can't see. Am getting new glasses shortly, tho. Sina na mara nat.
Hate having school day after Halloween. V. tired.
Hate my grammar. Too tired to talk in complete sentences. Go figure.

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Old 11-01-2002, 09:12 PM   #1331
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Hate trick or treaters (snotty nosed punks)
Hate snickers
Hate nuns (Nuns: Short fat women who never have sex so decide to dress up like penguins, and pretend to be holier than thou, and like to beat younger kids with rulers, beats them till they bleed, and then beat them for bleeding: It used to happen to me!)

Er, But I LOVE ROCK MUSIC

Hate having a drunkard for a neighbor
Hate having a slut for the other neighbor
Hate the dog at this moment (she stinks)
Er, Hate coming down with a cold.
Hate the monthlies.
Hate spiders..

I think I covered everything for today.

Old 11-01-2002, 09:35 PM   #1332
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Hate violin
Hate Practising violin
Hate Rachel in her whining mood
Hate Lia when she favors Harper
Hate Homework (mar mota na umea!! mar mota na umea!!)
Hate home videos

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Old 11-01-2002, 10:21 PM   #1333
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Oh come on Violin isnt that bad.

Old 11-01-2002, 10:34 PM   #1334
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

I'm babysitting my stupid dog-in-law the whole day Actually, I haven't seen him for awhile - he's either getting into something or he's gotten out of the house somehow

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 11-01-2002, 11:16 PM   #1335
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Wow! Even though I am notorius for being a bit of the "Witch", I feel funny ranting on. Well, I'll give it a go, I want to have fun too! I hate catching another cold, when it took me 2 weeks to get rid of the last one, cause I'm old. I hate looking in the mirror and seeing wrinkles! There is nothing you can do about them! NOTHING!! I hate it when I really think someone doesn't like me, but I can't just get in their face and ask them how dare they not like me! The nerve! What's their friggin problem! (They'd think I was a weirdo wouldn't they? Darn!) I hate that there will be no garage sales tomorrow. Boo hoo hoo . Hmmm, I don't know about this. Weird!

Last edited by Lizra : 11-01-2002 at 11:51 PM.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:20 PM   #1336
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

STILL FRIGGIN' HUNGOVER ........... gods I need some exercise to build up my constitution..........I only drink one night a week goddammit. Ten years ago I used to be able to drink EVERY night and never get so much as a headache grrr mutter mutter mumble mumble...............................

Beatallica
Old 11-01-2002, 11:29 PM   #1337
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Poor Coney! Take your vitamins, drink your water, and stop after the first buzz hits! As you get older, the second and third wave are denied!
Old 11-01-2002, 11:32 PM   #1338
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

Yes, it's irritating to look into the mirror and see a few wrinkles !! You think - that's not ME! I don't look like THAT!
(oh well, just means that I'm closer to heaven )

What I hate is that my eyes, which have always been one of my best features - my eyelashes have gotten thinner in the last few years, and I have to put on mascara to make my eyes look like what used to be normal, if that makes sense!

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Old 11-01-2002, 11:40 PM   #1339
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Well the wrinkle thing really sucks, everything can be great, good hair day, skin a-glowing, you actually put the right clothes together, you know, the stars are lining up, HEY! , Then you look up close! Wrinkles! They're going to stay there forever, no, wait, they're going to get worse! Well, I mean why even bother trying. Boo Hoo hoo!

I've noticed the eyelash thing too! Mine are thick and dark, It's scarey when I tug on them to detangle them, and a bunch come out! Take your vitamins! This is the best anti-aging thing. I hate it when your vitamins make your stomach hurt!

Last edited by Lizra : 11-01-2002 at 11:43 PM.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:49 PM   #1340
Cirdan
Elf Lord of the Grey Havens

Quote:
Originally posted by Coney
STILL FRIGGIN' HUNGOVER ........... gods I need some exercise to build up my constitution..........I only drink one night a week goddammit. Ten years ago I used to be able to drink EVERY night and never get so much as a headache grrr mutter mutter mumble mumble...............................
After a while you get a hangover just thinking about drinking.
There exists a limit to the force even ther most powerful may apply without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a tool of vengance, never a hostage, nor a fortification against the martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape the consequences.

-Muad'dib on Law
The Stilgar Commentary
Closed Thread